IT's NOT Fair :(

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / IT's NOT Fair :(
Marika
# Posted: 31 May 2004 12:22

I have read all about Ruslana and how she made her music vidoes but living in England means I haven't been able to see any of them eccept the one from the ESC...IT'S NOT FAIR :(

Sorry for outburst but I just wish I could SEE them.

Aries Star
# Posted: 31 May 2004 12:26

As far as I know Ruslana will have a European tour, so she might come to your country too and you can see her;) So wait and follow the news;)

Mark
# Posted: 31 May 2004 12:39

Marika,

I'm from the United Kingdom, too. Her album "Dyki tantsi" does include the video of "Znayu ya", which is superb (and totally different to the image you get in "Wild Dances"). However, they seem to have rereleased the album with some remixes on and I don't think there is enough room for the video.

I have read something about a DVD and who knows what might be on that? I don't think it's available yet (my only knowledge of it comes from a reply to a question I put in this forum a few weeks ago). It should be available online if it is released.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 31 May 2004 18:16

Marika
there are some of her music videos on www.ukrainatv.com from there just go to the music video section....

[.νΰςΰλκΰ.]

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site