Ruslana on 'The Secret History of Eurovision'

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Ruslana on 'The Secret History of Eurovision'
Pandora
# Posted: 8 May 2011 12:07

Sorry if this doesn't belong in the Eurovision forum.

Last night I was watching the documentary 'The Secret History of Eurovision' on TV, which was about how Eurovision has influenced politics and society in Europe. It was very interesting. What came as a huge shock was a long segment about Ruslana and her work in Ukrainian politics!! I definately wasn't expecting that, and it was even better when there was an interview with her! It was in Ukrainian (I think), but had subtitles. She spoke about Eurovision and the Orange Revolution (to be honest I can't remember much because I was in shock at seeing her on UK TV!)

Sorry if this doesn't deserve a new thread, but I was so excited when I saw it!!
I don't have a recording of it, but it should be available on DVD now (or at least soon). I would advise you all to buy it, because it taught me some things I didn't know about Europe, as well as having Ruslana in it!

Oh, and slightly off topic but I need to say it somewhere. In the interview I suddenly realized how normal Ruslana looked. Beautiful as always, but normal. It made me feel lots better about myself, because I don't know how or why but it made me feel as if everyone is beautiful. Sorry if none of this makes sense, I'm still so excited!!

cora
# Posted: 8 May 2011 14:32

Pandora
Thanks for this topic. Here you can watch Episode 1 of this programme which ends in 1989.

Very interesting! I couldn't find the second episode though which is probably the one with Ruslana. Maybe it will be added later to the above site. What do you think?

Pandora
# Posted: 8 May 2011 14:54

Cora
Thanks for the link, I missed the first half. Yes the second part will have Ruslana in it, hopefully it wil be added to that site. It's worth it

Guido
# Posted: 11 May 2011 00:27

Saw it on Flemish TV tonight and the first thing I heard was WD. So nice and rare there nowadays.

Katherine
# Posted: 13 May 2011 22:41

BBC iPlayer. However I don't know if its possible to watch it in other countries, and im sorry i cant copy it from there, its almost impossible!

Guido
# Posted: 23 May 2011 23:22 - Edited by: Guido

I searched for Part II. Didn't find it yet.
Same result for Ruslanas birthday topic

cora
# Posted: 25 May 2011 05:57

Katherine
However I don't know if its possible to watch it in other countries

It's not possile to watch it in Germany. Strange, the first part was watchable and then it was blocked. The second part can't be watched at all.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site