Swedish P3 "Tracks" chart!

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / Swedish P3 "Tracks" chart!
saber83
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 17:29

As my 1st post, I got some good news! :)

I was looking around some Swedish radio sites, and noticed the recent Tracks chart from 29th of May. Ruslana with "Wild Dances" went straight in the chart on position 4!! Can't wait untill she comes to Sweden! :D

Go Ruslana!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 19:18

saber83
hey welcome to Ruslana's official forum. if haven't seen this thread yet, then please take some time if you want, to find out about Ruslana :]

[.natalka.]

Nedved
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 19:53

We don't hear anything about Ruslana in Russia. NOTHING. :(

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 1 Jun 2004 23:36

Nedved
Someone told me that some Russian newspapers are complaining about Ruslana winning and that Kiev can't handle Eurovision blah blah blah... Is it true that Russia is jealous of Ruslana's victory? or is it a mixed kinda feeling towards it all?
... ?

[..]

Ira
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 00:03

Natalko:
well, there will be always people jealous of success of others. I guess, there are people in Russia sincerely happy that Ruslana won, but there are also people who only say bad things about her. I guess, Russia would love to organize the Eurovision the next year - like any other country!! - and I can imagine that it must be irritating that now their neighbours have an honour to do that;-) And, well, Russia and Ukraine - as countries, I am not speaking about people! - never really got along that well...

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 00:11

Ira
heh, getting along- that i already know about with the history. lol but come on, newspaper articles even though they gave away 12 points? thats kinda sad now... it's over and done with.

[..]

PeterL
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 00:32

Belgium Charts

Ruslana plaats 6:
http://www.scarlet.be/ultratop/nl/weeklistsnl.html?hitlist=UTSINGLESVL

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 00:37

Eamon #1? meh, Ruslana can beat that song :] just 5 places away...

[..]

Stanislaw
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 01:19

Unfortunately Russian mass media does not reflect the thoughts and desires of the Russian people.

Russian mass media is that inherited from Soviet Union, which tends to focus on negative when it concerns foreign nations.

Soviet Union depicted every single capitalist country on television and newspapers with only negative images and negative responses. Today they are focused on creating negative images of Ukraine. Russian newspapers and television are trying to show as much of negative of Ukraine as possible and when it concerns something good, they either ignore it or find a way to criticize.

But I believe Russian people are not like that :-) at least the majority....

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 01:27

Stanislaw
I can't believe that its still like that... even after soo many years :\

[..]

Stanislaw
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 01:30

Never the less, I hear from some Russian folks in Moscow, that many people listen to Okean Elzi, Verka Serduchka, Vopli Vidopliasovi and RUSLANA there :)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 01:51

lol never knew that Russians would like ukrainian music... :P

[..]

Star
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:00

sick_driver
Russians ever wanted to send to Eurovision Verky Serduchku:)))))

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:09

Star
oooh... lol sorrie im the one who's not informed about the other side of the world... ;]

[..]

Stanislaw
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:14

Of course Russians in villages probably still think that Ukraine is part of their country.. but in large cities, they listen to it :)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:23

Stanislaw
they wish ;]
anywayz back to the Swedish P3 "Tracks" chart! lol [jus trying to get back on topic]

[..]

Stanislaw
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:28

Yeah :) um.... I think Ruslana deserves better than 4!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:32

lolz@Stanislaw yeah she'll make it to 1 in no time :D

[..]

Stanislaw
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 02:47

She should make it number 1 in every european musical chart :) I think it's possible! (except Russia, it'll never happen lol)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 03:34

Stanislaw
you never know, the majority might fight back and make her at the top of their charts ;]

[..]

Nedved
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 13:06 - Edited by: Nedved

_sick_driver_ It's true, but I don't read such yellow newspapers. I don't read yellow newspapers at all. Only in one magazine I've got li-i-ttle Ruslana's photo and something little about her victory on EV.

saber83
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 15:24

Thank you very much _sick_driver_! I enjoyed that thread link you gave me, always nice to know more. :)

Now for those that might not know what Tracks really is. The listeners of P3 are the people that makes this chart. So I'm pretty sure she is very popular now in Sweden, and her single comes out today! Guess who will be buying it! ;) Hope she enters the singles chart in a high position.

I saw she was in a Belgium chart too, has she enterd any other charts around Europe?

saber83
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 15:25

http://www.sr.se/p3/topplistor/tracks/

I never posted the link for the site.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 2 Jun 2004 23:15

saber83
no problem :] and thanks for the link

[..]

saber83
# Posted: 5 Jun 2004 14:48

"Wild Dances" is still on position 4 after 2 weeks on the chart. She has actually pushed big selling names in Sweden behind her, like Britney and Lena's Eurovision song among others. The singles chart will be presented tomorrow, maybe she has made her way into that aswell...

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 5 Jun 2004 16:28

Nedved
yellow newspapers? lol sorrie, thats what just stood out to me from your post...

[..]

saber83
# Posted: 11 Jun 2004 17:08 - Edited by: saber83

Today the Swedish singles chart for week 24 was presented! Ruslana is new on 12th spot!!

http://www.hitlistan.se/

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site