I hope you can help me :)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Eurovision / I hope you can help me :)
Simon_From_Aland
# Posted: 3 Jun 2004 19:33

Hello! My english is not so good but i try :) I wonder if there is any karaoke version of "Wild dance" and if there is, where? And is "Wild dance" translated to Ukrain or Russian? Pleas e-mail it here then.

And I know that this has not so much to do with Eurovision and Ruslana but i Wonder if sombody can teach me some Russian and Ukrain...so if you have some time over and want to teach me so e-mail me: Sim.joh@pp.inet.fi or Simon_Johansson747@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Stanislaw
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 04:35

Hi,

I'm sure there is ukrainian(Not Ukrain) translation, but I doubt that there is a russian one. I don't know where though and don't know about karaoke - although there are words to every song that go on the booklet with the CD.

Also, if you have ICQ I could teach you some ukrainian and/or russian. In return, of course, I expect some finnish :))

Simon_From_Aland
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 09:24

Hi, I dont have ICQ but I have E-mail (Sim.Joh@pp.inet.fi) and MSN (Simon_Johansson747@hotmail.com). And I dont speak finnish I speak Swedish but sure I can teach you some Swedish if you want :)

Mark
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 09:29

Simon,
I don't know if this helps, but there is an instrumental version of "Wild Dances" on the rereleased "Dyki tantsi" album. I also believe it is on the single, but that is not released here (UK) until Monday so I can't be sure until then.
There are some Ukrainian and Russian language books (the Teach Yourself series are usually good). Have a look on your local www.amazon site.
Best wishes

Aries Star
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 13:16

Simon, I also can teach you some russian, changing on swedish;) Some years ago I tried to learn it myself;) So it will be much easier if you download ICQ and everyone could chat with you there;-)

Marcel
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 13:52

Great. A finnish citizen who doesn't speak finnish. That's just swell. :/

Simon_From_Aland
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 15:35

To Marcel: I live on a island which is between Sweden and Finland but the island belongs to Finland. On this island we speak Swedish and in the south and west of Finland the also speak swedish.

To Aries star: Ok :) no problem I will download ICQ now!

Ha det bra! Best regards!

[Simon]

Simon_From_Aland
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 16:08

Hi! Now I have ICQ on my computer so everbody who wants to teach me some russian or Ukrainian, and I can teach you some Swedish (Which I Speak) or the Finnish i can :) my ICQ is 212759414 and I hope you can understand my english ;)

Marcel
# Posted: 4 Jun 2004 17:00 - Edited by: Marcel

Simon, I know. I'll try a bit of swedish so that you would understand.

Det ar ganska bisarr, att det ar tvungen for finska militarflotten att slacka sina lampor nar det seglar nara Aland. Och det ar bisarr, att alandska handlare vill inte tala finska med mig, trots att de kann! Du moste sluta att vara so bitter. Vi vill inte illa for dig. Sluta att kampa mot oss.

Sorry, this browser/forum doesn't take kindly to a- and o-umlauts.

Stanislaw
# Posted: 5 Jun 2004 19:55

Simon, I tried adding you by your ICQ number and it said that it was not found. Perhaps you made an error?

My number is 232906385

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site