Your three most favourite songs and videoclips of the Eu-phori-A album

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Common / Your three most favourite songs and videoclips of the Eu-phori-A album
wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 01:28 - Edited by: wespecz

Hello from me also, I haven't visited the forum for some time. Ruslana has been active a lot in the latest months and have created several videoclips. I'd like to ask you what are your favourited songs and videoclips from the Eu-phori-A album? No need to express exactly three.

My absolute favourite, both videoclip and song, is Shalala. It's so happy and energic song. I hope that the spring weather will appear soon and there will be one more reason to enjoy this song.

My second favourite is Eu-phori-A! The videoclip is the masterpiece with "never give it up" message in it. Even in the today unfair world a hope dies last. The video covers the music very well, for example that music player at the beginning.

And the third song, well can't decide. Maybe Mij brat, maybe Davaj, graj.

EnrocA
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 02:51

At all I do not know, as to tell

cora
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 10:24

wespecz
I'm happy to see you here again

I'd like to ask you what are your favourited songs and videoclips from the Eu-phori-A album?

The Ukrainian album was renamed and is now called Μ³ι Απΰς!(Πΰηξμ!)

I listen to the album very often and I like all songs very much. My favourite, though, is still Ey-fori-ya, followed by Rachmaninov, Yablo4ko, Shalala.

I like the old versions of Wow and Davaj Graj better than the album versions.

The videoclip is the masterpiece with "never give it up" message in it.

Regarding the videos it is even more difficult to tell which one I like best. Technically they are ALL masterpieces. I like the humor and self irony of Wow, Rachmaninov and My Brat. Ruslana looks particularly fantastic in Shalala and Ey-fori-ya, And, yes, I like the never-give-up-message in Ey-fori-ya.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 14:20 - Edited by: wild_olchyk

wespecz
I like This is Euphoria! the most. Although, All videoclips are so different so it is too difficult to choose...

As for the song, I like Roby Guchnishe... It is pity that Ruslana has never performed this song live

cora
# Posted: 16 Mar 2013 17:26

wild_olchyk
I like Roby Guchnishe... It is pity that Ruslana has never performed this song live

Maybe on the next tour?

Christiane
# Posted: 17 Mar 2013 19:20 - Edited by: Christiane

wespecz
I'd like to ask you what are your favourited songs and videoclips from the Eu-phori-A album?

Well, it´s been always difficult for me to make a decision Anyway, here we go: my favourite song and videoclip is "Wow", though I like the first version better. It´s really powerful and I like powerful and dynamic songs anyway. What I like about the videoclip is, that Ruslana appears in two different characters. Another song I like is "Rachmaninov". This song makes me feel like dancing Another two songs I like are "Shalala" and "Ey-fori-ya".

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 44 [11 Mar 2019 00:46]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site