Learning Ukrainian

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Off-Topic / Learning Ukrainian
Ashleigh
# Posted: 13 Aug 2013 14:05

Hi,

Is there anyone on the forum who is learning Ukrainian? I have been having Ukrainian lessons for a few months now. I have family in Ukraine that I visit once a year so I am learning Ukrainian to be able to speak with my family and not rely on an interpreter so much.

Does anyone know any links to Ukrainian radio stations that I can listen to or if anyone would like to swap ideas or things they have learned then I would really appreciate it

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 12:39

You could try via Radioshaker ; I used it to learn hungarian, greek and spanish! ;)

so go to www.radioshaker.com then region search ukraine and you will find it.

Also I used a app on a tablet (I don't know If you posses one) to learn ukrainian a tad via little games ..childrens stuff works best! I now know vegetables and colours and to count to ten XD

Good luck!

Ashleigh
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 14:39

Thanks Lyka, I will try the link. I have a tutor to learn Ukrainian, I know food, drink, numbers, days, months, how to order foods and train tickets and ask for directions but I need to listen to Ukrainian spoken more often.

Guido
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 23:05

poor me - the only thing I can say in YKP is : Ruslana I love you. Joking. I think YKP is the only language I know that is easier to write then to pronounce ? I mean like "tebe" simple to write but if you read it you don't yet know how to pronounce it.

I used it to learn hungarian, greek and spanish! ;)
Wow ! Not really related languages.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [25 May 2019 11:46]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site