International Fanmeeting in Köln 18-04-07 (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / International Fanmeeting in Köln 18-04-07
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 19 Apr 2007 23:31 - Edited by: Moderator

Hi All Ruslana fans,

Yesterday there was a meeting with fans in Köln at the Köln Arena property. I hope more of the fans who were there will join this topic with stories and pictures.

Have fun with this topic.

Wild Hugg,
Esther
(alias Wild Sister)

My story:
On the 16th I met Tim on Utrecht Central Station. We were going to meet Lusse who would arrive with the train round 19.30. Tim couldn't come with us to Köln so we decided to make a videomessage from him to Ruslana. Lusse had a delay (the second or third one) so we had plenty of time to wals arround in Utrecht to find the right place.
Finally she arrived and we walked a quick round thrue Utrecht before we had to catch the bus to Meerkerk and my dad who would pick us up there.

Wednessday we had to get up at 5.30 and we left my house at 7.20. A little bit later then I planned to leave. We drove to Guido who was in Geleen and from there we did go to Köln.

At 13.00 we met eachother in a cafe/restaurant. This was soo cool. I liked it very very much to see everyone again and to meet 2 new people from the Netherlands. We talked a lot with eachother and shared stuff, made pictures and talked more:P

The restaurant closed for an hour and we did go outside and enjoyed the sun, made more pictures and Lusse, Cora and I performed a song of Ruslana.
Then Cora got a phonecall and left. After a few minutes she came back with Youri who gave us a ruslana bag with presents in it and posters. Really cool stuff (t-shirt, cd and a wild energy bandana).
Then we walked to the artist entrance and Youri went in to get Ruslana.
After hours of waiting filled with laughing, talking, dancing, singing and taking funny pictures we met Ruslana. We could hugg her talk with her and gave her presents. It was awesome!!!

Guido
# Posted: 19 Apr 2007 23:52

Esther, what do you mean with "wit" ? White, with, without ?

Esther
# Posted: 19 Apr 2007 23:55 - Edited by: Esther

Guido
Esther, what do you mean with "wit" ? White, with, without ?
Oh hahaha it is too long:P I ment with Ruslana:P

One of the modurators
Can you please take the words with Ruslana off of the topic name?

Esther
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 01:22

Christiane
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 12:07 - Edited by: Christiane

Esther
Thank you for your really interesting report about the fanmeeting! I already have seen the pictures on the main page and I´m happy for you all, that you had a great day and enjoyed the meeting very much

cora
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 14:38

Fan meeting 18.04.07

Outside Kölnarena

cora
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 14:43

Ruslana admiring Guido's tattoo

Tim had a video message prepared for Ruslana.

Tim, look how much Ruslana enjoyed your message :-)

After the others had left, Lussekatt and I met a lady who gave away tickets for free. It was already after 21.00 and just when we came in, Ruslana performed Svitanok. Great show!

THANK YOU RUSLANA FOR YOUR TIME!

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 19:12

Great fun indeed - but you joined them too. Thank you so much for the nice pictures Cora. I enjoyed it. It was a lovely day.

obw
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 22:00 - Edited by: obw

cora
<i>After the others had left, Lussekatt and I met a lady</i>

The fairy!

And it was all big fun indeed. A pity that I had to leave and could not join in the concert visit at the end. It was great to meet all.

And I <i>really</i> tend to forget names.

Tim
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 01:49

You all seem to really enjoyed the fan meeting.
Esther and Cora both thanks for the wonderfull photo's.
Looking forward hearing all the stories of the other persons who attended this meeting.

A Dutch expression says: 'Driemaal is scheepsrecht' which means. The thirth time will allways work.

Esther & Lussekatt
Did you made any other 'fooling-around' photos ;)?

Esther
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 07:42

Tim
Tim when do we meet again then I can tell you a lot of stories about/from the meeting and give you the presents from Ruslana. Lussekatt has got the message from Ruslana to you on her camera I only have the last part. I am sorry. She will put it on the internet but not today I think she must be pretty tired still she arrived yesterday morning at home after a long long train drive.

Did you made any other 'fooling-around' photos ;)?
Hahaha you mean in The netherlands? hmmmm have to see if we are going to post them:P

Cora & Lussekatt
Lucky you met a fairy who gave you tickets on the perfect time!!! thanks for the pictures Cora love them!!! Have you uploaded them in Photobucket?

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 10:27 - Edited by: tanya kozariz

cora
Esther

Very fine! Very perfectly!

for the story and photo

How did your meeting last long?

Guido
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 17:09

How did your meeting last long?
Minutes and hours are used to express how long something lasts.
But totally unsuitable to tell about meeting Ruslana.
It was many heart beats :-)
To be serious : it wasn't long. But it's allways too short. So ?

Guido
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 17:12

Can someone translate the washing instructions on the t-shirt ?
Is it : Only wash with wild energy or surely don't wash with wild energy ?
Lusse had a tip for washing it. But I forgot.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 17:45 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the wonderful meeting. It is still with me close in my heart and Istill walk around with a smile in my face thinking of everything!
Wonderful photos Esther and Cora, I love them!! and I also now check mainsite and there see even more photos.

well, I will soon share what I got out of all this - except the huge deep wound I got. It still hurting...

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 17:57

people i am so sorry i could not came in koln:(...

Tim
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 18:35

Esther
We'll meet again soon I think

Lussekatt
Great photo :)

well, I will soon share what I got out of all this - except the huge deep wound I got. It still hurting...

:o, nothing to serious I hope?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 18:53

Tim

Hey great to see you!! I have a videomessage from Ruslana to you. How do you want it? via Youtube, Yousendit or other way to see it today?

nothing to serious I hope?

nah, not that serious that I need hospital treatment. It just need some days to heal properly. I treat it twice a day now since I got home. I fell down in a stair outside Köln arena when I was trying reading german on Ruslanas new poster and didnt mind where I was walking, LOL!!

Tim
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 19:03 - Edited by: Tim

Lussekatt
Hey great to see you!!

Great to see you 2 :)

I have a videomessage from Ruslana to you

By MSN?

nah, not that serious that I need hospital treatment.
<phew> Good :)

It just need some days to heal properly. I treat it twice a day now since I got home.

What kind of wound is it? Where is it?

I fell down in a stair outside Köln arena when I was trying reading german on Ruslanas new poster and didnt mind where I was walking, LOL!!

Was it a high stair? Sounds painfull :(

I allways thought women were the masters in doing two things at the same time ;)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 19:10 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Tim
By MSN?

we can try that in first place. I will upload all Ruslanarelated stuff and make it ready in any minute now. That will take some time but I start with the videos. And your message is among it. I hope to share as soon as possible. Im really eager to share all Ruslanaphotos and videos I got.

about the wound. Its on my leg and its not so bad but its the worst wound I got since childhood I think. Im very used to get wounds everywhere as Im really wild and do things quickly without minding myself. The stair wasnt deep or so, it was just unregular and close to the ground, it was the way I fell down that made it I suppose. Esther got me a temporary plaster, thanks for that!! It was just before we met Ruslana. And women doing two things twice doesnt count me, I have never been good at that....

Tim
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 19:12

Lussekatt
we can try that in first place. I will upload all Ruslanarelated stuff and make it ready in any minute now. That will take some time but I start with the videos. And your message is among it. I hope to share as soon as possible. Im really eager to share all Ruslanaphotos and videos I got.

I am looking forward to your photo's and video's :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 19:16

Tim

last post updated. I forgot to reply on the woundthingie...LOOOOL Esther had a lovely language and after spending time with her I kept ending words with "thingie", like her, hahahaha!

Guido
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 19:18

It is still with me close in my heart and Istill walk around with a smile in my face thinking of everything!
Same here. I think sometimes people look at me and think : Why is he so happy.
I was trying reading german on Ruslanas new poster and didnt mind where I was walking,
Next time I will read it for you - and then I fall :-)
I must say you pronounce german very well.
But I can feel really satisfied with this one:
True. It's not easy to make a picture of it. This one is very good.
see you

renner66
# Posted: 22 Apr 2007 16:07 - Edited by: Moderator

Hoffe ich komme mit der Technik zurecht und ihr könnt die Fotos sehen.Grüße an alle und bis irgendwann mal wieder.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 22 Apr 2007 16:25

renner66

Vielen dank fur photos and the videoshot with me talking to Ruslana!! Wonderful!!

I love your photos very much

Soon I bring up mine!

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2007 23:46

<b>renner66</b>
<i>Hoffe ich komme mit der Technik zurecht und ihr könnt die Fotos sehen.Grüße an alle und bis irgendwann mal wieder.</i>

Deine Fotos sind super! Tausend Dank! Ich hoffe, du hast nichts dagegen, wenn ich hier einige direkt poste. Sie sind so Klasse!
Your photos are fantastic! Many thanks! I hope you don't mind, if I post some of them here directly. They are so great!

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:04

Here are some of renner66's photos:

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:12

cora

Tim
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:14

Lussekatt
Esther
cora

You all seemed the have a really wild time ;)

renner66
Thank you for your photo's :)
Danke schon

veselochka
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:15

Esther
cora
Lussekatt

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site