International Fanmeeting in Köln 18-04-07 (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / International Fanmeeting in Köln 18-04-07
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Envy
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:16

These pictures give me 2 different feelings
1. I'm so happy that all my friends from forum had this great day together with each other and Ruslana
2. I regret not being there myself

Everybody thank you for sharing all these beautiful pictures and memories!!!

Guido
Nice tatoo .. you should get it for real :)

Tim
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:21

Envy
These pictures give me 2 different feelings
1. I'm so happy that all my friends from forum had this great day together with each other and Ruslana
2. I regret not being there myself

Yep, the same for me.

I am really happy for all the others that they had a fun day filled with lots of joy and fun :).
But I also regret not being able to go there. But you simply have to make choices.

Envy
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:26

Tim
But I also regret not being able to go there. But you simply have to make choices.
Sometimes you dont have a choice ... otherwise i would have been in Köln that day
What would we do without Cora? She is always arranging all these wonderfull things for us fans. I'm sad that i missed this chance, but looking forward to new opportunities (always be possitive!)

Tim
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 00:29

Envy
Sometimes you dont have a choice ... otherwise i would have been in Köln that day
What would we do without Cora? She is always arranging all these wonderfull things for us fans. I'm sad that i missed this chance, but looking forward to new opportunities (always be possitive!)

Indeed, wednesday (just like last year) I had to do some important things that will determine a part of my future. I simply cannot miss those things.

What would we do without Cora?
What would we do without SuperCora?

I'm sad that i missed this chance, but looking forward to new opportunities (always be possitive!)

Me 2, :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 02:22

Envy
Tim

I missed you so much on the meeting. So then I know that is two more people who would looking forward to a new opportunity together with me

sorry but Im to tired now and need sleep. I will have to continue working tomorrow on getting my photos here, sorry

"Slow Lusse* (as usual)

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 08:54

Envy
Tim

but looking forward to new opportunities (always be possitive!)

I am sorry for you two that you missed this great day. But indeed, look forward to new opportunities.

AnnBernik
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 11:29 - Edited by: AnnBernik

cora
Esther

Wow!!!!!!!! Really COOL photos! I like them!!!!!

Lussekatt

I see you had much fun dancing Wild Dances :))))))) I'm glad you had such a nice time!!!!!!!!!

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 12:34 - Edited by: Esther

Indeed what would we do without her!!!

You are sooo wild Cora

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 12:57 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Lusse joins into the Coracheering:

I know Cora that well feeling she needs feedback from us and appreciation as I know that she is working hard on making these fan meetings with Ruslana real for all of us.

So, Cora: Vielen Dank for the wonderful meeting with all fanfriends together with Ruslana. Dont think of what we didnt get - just feel happy of what we got. Im satisfied!

Although I would need to meet Ruslana again as my dream with her still havent come true: singing and dancing TOGETHER with Ruslana is still to be done ;-)

Our happy Cora in Köln!

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 13:03

cora
Hahaha at the pictures of renner 66 look at the first one there is stranger on it haha look at his face:P

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 13:11

Esther

please bring that photo direct into forum! Im curious!

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 13:16

Lussekatt
please bring that photo direct into forum! Im curious!
Look at page one and then the second post of Cora with pictures and then the first picture.

Etos
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 13:29 - Edited by: Etos

Lussekatt
cora
Esther

Thanks for sharing these stunning photos and your stories with us!!!
It was such a joy and pleasure to see that you're having a real fun there both with Ruslana and on your own!!!

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 13:33

Etos
You're welcome

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 14:43

i wan't to say that i am so sorry 'cos could not come to koln:( again...all i can,is just cry and cry 'cos i didn't see you all and ofcourse ruslana!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 14:46

Esther

you mean the photo Renner took of us dancing and the guy smiling behind you? I think its cool really. Fun that I could entertain him too, hahaha!

Im working with my photos now they will surely be up today!

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 14:47

Lussekatt
you mean the photo Renner took of us dancing and the guy smiling behind you? I think its cool really. Fun that I could entertain him too, hahaha!
haha yes I ment that picture haha

Im working with my photos now they will surely be up today!
Ok

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:09

well I will show the first part of my photos here now as I think everything wont fit in one post anyway..... btw, wonder where is obw?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:10 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Dear friends of forum,

Finally I now bring up my story and my photos of the fan meeting with Ruslana in Köln last wednesday!

It was a lovely sunshiny day. Me and Esther has been on the way to Köln since early morning, picking up Guido on the way.
When in Köln we met Cora at the mainstation and after a stop at our hotel we all continue to the Köln Arena area.
There we met Hugo, I met him last year in Köln as well. Fans that was a new meeting for me was Renner66 and his wife (Heiko and Sveta) Sveta is from Ukraine which is very cool! Marieke from Netherlands came as well with her dad. They was very nice and spontanious all of them and it was great to meet them.

All of us went to the choosen restaurant where obw turned up within shortly after we found our place to stay. Hugo was smart and made a reservation table for all of us! In total we was now 10 happy people starting waiting for Ruslana

At the restaurant we shared Ruslana in diffrent ways. Meeting experiences, photoalbums, presscutouts and things we got of her. Some of us also had some dinner.

Esther got the
in russian from Heiko and Sveta, that was cool! Now we both have it. Mine is in ukrainian!

After a while we decided to go outside to take photos of the group. We started to take a few photos outside the restaurant, posing with ukrainian flags

but we thougth of getting a better place to take photos and moved a bit further on and ended up in front of the Arena and there we started to snap a bunch of photos. I had a tripod and could program the camera so we all could be on the same photo!

Here we stayed for a while, taking photos of each other and more talkings. We got all sort of creative ways on taking photos of us together

Thanks to Cora for everything, you hear our applause in your ear?

Me and Esther then performed Wild Dances in ukrainian and Kolomyika for the other fans, that was cool to do. Although I have no idea on how it looked and sounded like but I will found out when seeing the video. I have no photos of that but it can be well seen on photos from the other fans cameras!

Guido was happy fo finally get the DykiTanci tatoo of mine printed on him by me. We had talked long time about it and I brought it last year in Köln but it wasnt done by then which Guido really thought was a pity. So I made sure it was done this time!
Guido, two questions to you:
1: whats in your head when having that faceexpression looking at me. You feel you are in a dream?
2: What did you do to make it disappear that fast it did? Oh well the fact you put your jacket on might had some impact on it....

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:10

Hey here are the pictures from Marieke:

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:11

Lussekatt
Lusse joins into the Coracheering:

Thank you, I really appreciate it :-))

Although I would need to meet Ruslana again as my dream with her still havent come true: singing and dancing TOGETHER with Ruslana is still to be done ;-)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that one day your dream will come true.

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:17

Oh btw I posted the photo's of Marieke cause she has some trouble with registering on the forum.

Cora do you know if Vynnyk is the right person to mail when you have trouble with this?

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:24 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
Thank you so much for your story and photos. I love the way you have composed them. Etos started on this style and now everyone does it. It is really cool! And I like your idea of integrating our smilies into the photo compositions.
Flag smilie waving together with us.

Esther
Hey here are the pictures from Marieke:
Very nice pictures of Ruslana. She is so sweetie

Cora do you know if Vynnyk is the right person to mail when you have trouble with this?
Yes.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:28

Marieke

right, so if you got trouble entering forum then you might at least see the topic. So I hope you get to see my message too then.

Thank you for sharing your photos, they are really nice, althought you was the first catching my yucky eye when its not following the other one. I really hate when that appear on photo!
Really nice photos of Ruslana you got! May I ask, what did you give her?

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:37

Marieke
Hope you will manage to register. Would be great to see you here :-)
Thanks for the lovely photos!

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 21:44

One more photo:

On our way back from the show to our hotel Lusse and I came across this bus

Guido
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 22:30

whats in your head when having that faceexpression looking at me
Not for forum Lusse :-) But you did a nice job tricking the pictures. hehe. But it was a nice feeling.

Christiane
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 22:54

Thank you, cora and Lussekatt, for posting some more photos of the fanmeeting and Lussekatt for telling your story about the meeting. It´s really nice to read, that you enjoyed this special day so much

Tim
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 00:19

Lussekatt

Thanks for your story and for your photo's

Thanks for Marieke aswell for sharing her photo's.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 00:44

cora
I love the way you have composed them. Etos started on this style and now everyone does it. It is really cool! And I like your idea of integrating our smilies into the photo compositions.

Thank you! Yes I was really inspired by Etos and developed the idea of hers. But its really time consuming bringing on the photos this way. Im working on the second part when Ruslana came and still isnt done

so there is more to come....

I would like to point out that anyone that wish to have one particular photo - or all photos - of mine as uncut and unedited in highresolution, please let me know and I share the original photo with you. I just thought this was a fun way on showing the photos in general on forum

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site