International Fanmeeting in Köln 18-04-07 (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / International Fanmeeting in Köln 18-04-07
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Lussekatt
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 01:23

Then finally we got to feel that Ruslana was close when her manager Yurij came and gave us bags with fanstuff containing a black T-shirt with this one on the front but in white shape: a bandana with text "Ruslana Wild Energy" in english and ukrainian and the CD Wild Dances-welcome to my wild world.

We was enjoying the presents and walking to an entrance where we might could be let in to see the soundcheck before the show. On the way there I got my wound that is still in pain and vain.
We soon found out that we wasnt allowed in. Instead we was wainting Ruslana to come out, and she did!

She was there with us and we got to gather around her. Some of us gave presents. Oliver was one of the first to approach Ruslana with gifts

Esther was fast to follow, she brought a bunch of dutchie stuff!

Ruslana seemed to be happy seeing us. She was that sunny smiling as always. Here she was focusing on something so I didnt get her big smile on my only solophoto of her but its nice she took time with each of us meeting her and she got to sign a lot autographs. I didnt bother her about that as I got six of them since before, but afterwards I thought the idea of signing the ukrainian flag like she did for Guido (inspired by Esther) is cool. I might try it if I get a new opportunity meeting Ruslana

There was also bypassers paying attention to the situation. Here a person got her signature on her Tshirt, that was cool!

Ruslana was happy to see Cora!

sorry Im really tired again, so the rest will go tomorow hopefully....

Etos
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 11:12 - Edited by: Etos

Lussekatt
Thank you for the exciting photo story and another portion of your wild pictures!
By the way you're got a very cool dress! I like it! Have you probably designed it yourself?

But its really time consuming bringing on the photos this way.

True! My last photo report about our fan club 3-days trip to the Ukrainian castles in Ternopil region took about the same 3 days and even a half to be prepared as a photo story, cause I had a really awfull lot of pictures. But finally, it's well worth it!

Looking forward for the second part of your story, Lussekatt!

Tim
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 18:26

Lussekatt

Thank you for sharing your story and your photo's (again ;))

cora
# Posted: 24 Apr 2007 22:57

Lussekatt
Thank you so much for the lovely story and photos

I just thought this was a fun way on showing the photos in general on forum
Absolutely agree, it is a great way of showing many photos and telling a story.

On the way there I got my wound that is still in pain and vain.
Oh no, still hurting? Poor you.

Etos
True! My last photo report about our fan club 3-days trip to the Ukrainian castles in Ternopil region took about the same 3 days and even a half to be prepared as a photo story, cause I had a really awfull lot of pictures. But finally, it's well worth it!

Indeed. Very enjoyable photo story. Many thanks. For those who havn't seen it, Etos' castle story is here.

Guido
# Posted: 25 Apr 2007 00:05

The Maffay thingies beyond Esther and Ruslana look like wings. Funny.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Apr 2007 14:59

Etos
By the way you're got a very cool dress! I like it! Have you probably designed it yourself?
Thank you! Yes I have designed and sewed it myself. Highly inspired of Ruslana and created with additions out of my own ideas.

I had a really awfull lot of pictures. But finally, it's well worth it!

Yes indeed. It really is as its also very fun to look back on the memories when working on it and its fun to share it this way too. I have made an over a week long traintrip before this meeting in Köln and from there I made louds of photos that would be fun to share as well like this...

Oh no, still hurting?

Its okey, Im fine its just annoying. I will go to the pharmacy and see if I can get some better stuff for that wound to heal better.

For those who havn't seen it, Etos' castle story is here.

oh yeah I was about to ask Etos for it but thanks. I saw the first page but then missed the rest. You somehow loose interest in somehing if you have no clue what the topic is about. Although I use to check the ukrainian topics - just to view nice photos!

And now finally the end of my photopresentation,it took some while but I had other stuff to do in two days. Still great memories though ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Apr 2007 15:00

....Then Esther was showing the videomessage of Tim for Ruslana. That was so wonderful to see. I was really melting when seeing Ruslana listening to Tim when he was talking. I had seen his message the day before and it was so nice and warm and spontanious words of Tim. WOW what I really wish they can meet one day!!

and I got my dose of Ruslana too. We exchanged some words. I was thanking for last time in Stockholm and asked if she has followed up what we had talked about there. Then we just fooled around a bit, hugging and laughing with each other. That was so nice feeling. And I certainly got a record with photos of me and Ruslana together. All previous times I have met her I only got one or maximum of two photos with her and me lined up beside each other. These are diffrent but mostly very spontanious. I love to see that!

Well, our time with Ruslana was up. I suggested a joint photo with all of us together and Ruslana said "Yes thats a good idea!". Cora showed it on the first page and I see two bypassers sneaked onto it as well, the one who got the signature on her Tshirt!
Then Ruslana said goodbye and left us to get prepared for the evening concert.

Marieke and her dad also said goodbye and so did Heiko and Sveta. The rest of us went back to the restaurant to have a drink. Outside the audience for the concert was approaching more and more. None of us had bought tickets and had in mind to enter it so we didnt really paid attention to the concert approaching in time.

After a while more fans was leaving. I took some photos of Esther and Guido outside after Guido swopped to the new Ruslana Tshirt. Oh what I wish the meeting could last longer, we had such much fun together!

Left in the restaurant was then Cora, me and obw. The people entering the concert has also dissappered. We had some time watching Ruslanarelated photos on Coras computer. It was evening and it has become dark outside. We decided to leave too.

There outside the restaurant we met the famous fairy who gave me and Cora free tickets to the show AMAZING!! It all went so fast and unespected. Suddenly we was about to enter the arena when we heard Ruslana start singing Svitanok. AMAZING - again!! We ran inside and I emediately brought on my ukrainian flag and sang along. But we lost the joy of rest of the song when someone who didnt know our seats properly brought us around the whole arena to show us our seats

The only photos I got of Ruslana on stage was just a few and none of them was really good. Thankfully Cora got better photos but I show a couple of mine anyway:

Then we was waiting for Ruslana to come back again and it took a while. In the meantime we got to hear a lot of diffrent songs and performances. I went really tired and almost slept through it but it was a cool feeling to be in that huge arena. Most weird was to see Robert Wells from Sweden perform. I have never ever seen him live and he talked swedish and showed photos from Stockholm. That was a really strange feeling after everything!!!

Then Ruslana came finally and she sang the new version of Wild Energy. I recorded the video that is now on YouTube but I didnt catch it from the very very beginning as my videocamera was tired and had a rest under the seat to be able to record more this day, and I simply wasnt fast enough to bring it on.

When the concert was over we left a bit earlier than all the others. Outside there was posters of Ruslana around the area. It was great to see them, really smart to put so many of them around there like that! Cora is the one with the blurred face ;-)

So, thats the end of my story of this adventurefilled day. It was wonderful to meet you all and I thank everyone for a great day and hope to meet again!! Cheerio!

Tim
# Posted: 26 Apr 2007 19:24

Again,
thank you for your photo's and your story

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2007 21:39

Lussekatt

Thanks for the last part of your story. You and Ruslana - how lovely
Strange, that I don't have any photos of you two. Mmhh...

Here is the tour poster a bit closer:

"Our energy is for the children. Many thanks to Peter Maffay for his ideas, his wonderful talent and his great work for the welfare of children all over the world." Ruslana

Great idea to produce this poster and to display it all around the tour venues!

Guido
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 00:04

Great idea to produce this poster and to display it all around the tour venues!
It has to do with her new manager / managers ?
I want to thank Yuri again as I did thank Andriy before.
He was the first we saw in Köln.

Carolus
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 00:29

Wow, thanks for your reports and pics, guys! It is so cool you got to meet Ruslana and see each other, too. People aborad now have more chances to catch Ruslana than we have here in Ukraine :-) Did you ask her by chance about new album or future songs?

Guido
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 01:28

Did you ask her by chance about new album or future songs?
10 people - 20 ? minutes. No one asked. We were just very happy to meet her again after 10 months.

Esther
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 11:08

Carolus
We will find out about the songs when the album comes :-) And what guido said 10 people and 20 minutes. We were all happy to see her and didn't want to ask her about the album just make fun, pictures and give her presents oh and a lot of huggggs!!

ashy_bashy
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 20:43

Those pictures are great. it looks like you all had a really good time.

Ruslana if you or your tour company read this PLEASE COME TO ENGLAND. YOUR ENGLISH FANS DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IT COSTS TO TRAVEL TO EUROPE TO SEE YOU AS MUCH AS WE WOULD LIKE TO AS WE WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL BY AEROPLANE! you have so many English fans who would love to meet you.

I shall be the spokes person for all the english fans out there!

Esther
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 20:48

ashy_bashy
I am for you ash. I hope she will come to England and that you can meet Ruslana too.

Guido
# Posted: 27 Apr 2007 23:04

I would like to point out that anyone that wish to have one particular photo - or all photos - of mine as uncut and unedited in highresolution, please let me know and I share the original photo with you. I just thought this was a fun way on showing the photos in general on forum
Of course I want them all !

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Apr 2007 21:36

cora

Thanks for bringing on the poster in close up, now we all see it clearly. Have you put yours on the wall, or have anyone else? Esther mentioned that Rapalje had to go for it :P
I havent put it on the wall. I somehow dont like that photo of Ruslana and there is unfortunately too many posters with that photo already but on other hand it was smart to use it as its on the last album and well spread since before.

"Our energy is for the children. Many thanks to Peter Maffay for his ideas, his wonderful talent and his great work for the welfare of children all over the world." Ruslana

THanks also for translation. This was the text I tried to read in german when I got my fatal famous wound. I bought some new stuff for it yesterday and hope that can force it to start heal soon.

Carolus
Wow, thanks for your reports and pics, guys!

Sure your welcome, its just a pleasure to share it with you!

People aborad now have more chances to catch Ruslana than we have here in Ukraine :-)

I hope you will get the next chance. Its important that she take time for you native fans as well. You need her as much and maybe even more than us!

As Esther and Guido already pointed out it was hard to ask her any questions at all due to the lack of time. And to ask about new album didnt even cross my mind actually. It was just wonderful to see her and spend some time with her!

ashy_bashy
YOUR ENGLISH FANS DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IT COSTS TO TRAVEL TO EUROPE TO SEE YOU

I know the feeling very well. Last year I thought I wouldnt have afford to go to Köln and that was a powerless feeling you couldnt do anything about really, if you dont have money you dont have it.... but luckily I was counting wrong and I got support from my wellpaid husband so I could go. I have travel far in three years now to see Ruslana but its worth it if you have the money - so start save for it! ;-)

you have so many English fans who would love to meet you.

Really? Many English fans, thats cool! Then if she go to UK then you have to arrange a fanmeeting, its awesome to meet fellow fans!

Guido
# Posted: 28 Apr 2007 23:00

its awesome to meet fellow fans!
It is. We are a small community. But that's what makes it so nice.
One happy family ?

Guido
# Posted: 28 Apr 2007 23:38

Driving to Köln with Esther and Lusse.
Hear them sing Ruslana.
Singing Svitanok im Henkelmännchen (restaurant) and laugh when Ruslana thinks Tims name is Utrecht.
Not laughing when Esther parked her fathers new car a bit to close to the wall. But it was ok. No damage.
Having fun with Esther, Lusse and Cora dancing and singing.
We had to wait for hours before we met Ruslana. But it was not waiting - it was fun. Thank you my friends for a very nice day.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 Apr 2007 01:15

Guido
Ruslana thinks Tims name is Utrecht

YES! That part I forgot to mention but had thought of often that it was so very fun! She tried to say it and kept asking us and she was nearly signing a poster to Utrecht too! (most suitable in Utrecht city hall?) We had such a wonderful laugh all of us when she realised the name is TIM!

We had to wait for hours before we met Ruslana. But it was not waiting - it was fun. Thank you my friends for a very nice day.

Exactly, indeed! It was really wonderful and still close in my heart. It gave me a real bunch of Wild Energy. Thank you in return!

Tim
# Posted: 29 Apr 2007 01:26

Guido
Singing Svitanok im Henkelmännchen (restaurant) and laugh when Ruslana thinks Tims name is Utrecht.

What! She thought my name was Utrecht :O!
LOL!
That's funny
Luckily the poster is message is aimed to the right person :)

ashy_bashy
# Posted: 29 Apr 2007 10:56

ashy_bashy
YOUR ENGLISH FANS DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IT COSTS TO TRAVEL TO EUROPE TO SEE YOU

I know the feeling very well. Last year I thought I wouldnt have afford to go to Köln and that was a powerless feeling you couldnt do anything about really, if you dont have money you dont have it.... but luckily I was counting wrong and I got support from my wellpaid husband so I could go. I have travel far in three years now to see Ruslana but its worth it if you have the money - so start save for it! ;-)

I see your point about saving. I probably could afford it but i have 3 holidays booked for later this year and i am a manager in a company that looks after old people and people with disabilities and i can not get time off work with short notice. that is also another reason why i find it difficult to attend the fan meetings because i am often not notified until the week before. I have an important job that i cant just book time off at short notice.

But hopefully Ruslana might come back to England or Ireland or Scotland somewhere that me and my girlfriend can drive to lol..or get the boat.
You should all come to England. it would be cool to meet Esther and Lusse and some of the other fans that i see so regulary on photos.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 Apr 2007 15:25

ashy_bashy

I understand about your work you have responsibility towards. Its like that for most people, that they cant just take days off just any day. Envy and Tim also had important things at home they couldnt just leave to get to see Ruslana. I guess Im spoiled of that as I can do whatever I want in anytime and in short notice if I just have the money for it.

that is also another reason why i find it difficult to attend the fan meetings because i am often not notified until the week before.

Its good you say that as we then in the future can make sure you are informed as soon as there is any slightests glimpse of a new fan meeting opportunity comming up. Its easy to forget about those fans who dont attend the forum so often but for that arent less interested.

You should all come to England. it would be cool to meet Esther and Lusse

Cool that you feel you want to meet me I wouldnt mind to come back to England. It was a few years ago now since I lived there. It would be a pleasaure to meet you too, its always fun with new fans I havent met before. Where in England do you live?

ashy_bashy
# Posted: 29 Apr 2007 16:24

I know. Im going to try and get on the forum more often but with my internet not working its difficult. Im at work now which is why im able to use the internet. Not doing much work either i might add!! lol

I Live in Manchester. Which is in the North West of England. It is better than London!!
If anyone ever did come to Manchester i would take them to my local ukrainian club to watch the traditional cossack dancers they have performing sometimes. They sell ukrainian beer and Sweets and chocolates. and Ukrainian music channles with lots of Ruslana haha!

Esther
# Posted: 30 Apr 2007 00:06

ashy_bashy
I know. Im going to try and get on the forum more often but with my internet not working its difficult. Im at work now which is why im able to use the internet. Not doing much work either i might add!! lol
When I know important information for you then I will call you or I will send you a textmessage.

It is better than London!!
Huh why? Hmm maybe I'll understand when I have visited Manchester.

and Ukrainian music channles with lots of Ruslana haha!
Hahahaha only for that I have to come;P

ashy_bashy
# Posted: 2 May 2007 23:00

It is better than London!!
Huh why? Hmm maybe I'll understand when I have visited Manchester.

Esther you come to Manchester and i will show you why it is better than London!!

Tim
# Posted: 3 May 2007 02:33

I've been to London 3 times now (once when I was 6 and 2 times in the last 2 years). I've had a great time there. Also I think the English people are more friendly than the Dutch people. A plus for the Englishmen

It would be intresting to visit another English city to compare those two.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 May 2007 02:00

Tim
It would be intresting to visit another English city to compare those two.

indeed, so why not set up the next fan meeting in Manchester

Tim
# Posted: 4 May 2007 02:18

Lussekatt
indeed, so why not set up the next fan meeting in Manchester

Haha, and after that a fan meeting in Stockholm ?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 May 2007 02:58 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Tim
Haha, and after that a fan meeting in Stockholm

YES!! that would be fair as I have travelled to Germany twice now

but I doubt that Ruslana will go here so all fans will follow...

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site