Ruslana in Romania (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana in Romania
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:13

RuslanaTube
ooooohhh once I read this again I understand what you mean. Well it certainly need more time than 30 minutes to upload.
I checked the speed... it should have been ready in abt 15 to 17 mins. :|

Now I have taken part of your video, to check quality sound and format. Its long 43 mins approx.
You want to donate the video to me and I upload it on YouTube or you want to try it again? if so you would have to split it up

Be my guest... No prob there...

is it you who sing in the background of DWTW?
Dunno... if it's false, it's not me ))

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:14

Katherine
just anything in general... oh looks like im going to have to learn ukrainian if i had any chance with him.. jokes lol
Hehehehe... u should try :P :P :P

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:15

And if he said anything... anything abt what/who?
hm....just to check if he can speak at all, haha

D39new
Tell us more about your meeting Ruslana? How much time did you spend with her?

Katherine
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:18

D39new
ill wait till he learns english before making contact... me learning a different language wont ever happen, im not very good at it...

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:18 - Edited by: D39new

nikoleta_rangelova
hm....just to check if he can speak at all, haha
Xexexe... he surely can speak :P

Tell us more about your meeting Ruslana? How much time did you spend with her?
Told u on the 1st page... :D

Well... it was smt abt 3-4 mins, they were in a rush to get to the hotel, cus in 7 hrs she had to leave for UA.
I greeted her on her B'Day... she then asked what's my name... kissed me a lot :D... I gave her a little present (bouquet of orange roses and a flag of RO), then she asked how was her performance (''u'll gonna forget abt it tomorrow, no?''), we made a couple of pics, took an autograph, kisses, hugs etc etc... and she left in the ovations of the ppl there.

Katherine
ill wait till he learns english before making contact... me learning a different language wont ever happen, im not very good at it...
Hmmm... dunno... maybe he's thinking the same as u?... ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:23

D39new
Told u on the 1st page... :D
oooooops, , post- ..
thanks, it has been a quick and emotional meeting, haha, great! Thanks for sharing

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:25 - Edited by: D39new

nikoleta_rangelova
oooooops, , post- ..
! ;)

thanks, it has been a quick and emotional meeting, haha, great! Thanks for sharing
... ... , c ! :P

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:25

D39new

Gosh, its a lot of work with the video. This is the worst day of the year for me to do this. I aill try to squeeze it in asap. Thanks a lot for you sharing it. Its a private recording and you had a very good view close to stage, awesome really!

So please can you share with me this information: Name of your YoUTube channel and on what occation Ruslana did this concert.
Was it something special celebration you had in Bucharest?

And how about the audience? was they wild and many or everybody was at home watching Eurovision?

then she asked how was her performance (''u'll gonna forget abt it tomorrow, no?'')

ooooh little Ruslana. She use to ask me that too when we meet "how was the concert, did you see it and did you liked it?"
Its very important to Ruslana to have feedback on her concerts, remember this all fans who will meet her in the future to say the concert was wild the first thing you say

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 17:28

RuslanaTube
Gosh, its a lot of work with the video. This is the worst day of the year for me to do this. I aill try to squeeze it in asap. Thanks a lot for you sharing it. Its a private recording and you had a very good view close to stage, awesome really!
Yeah, thanx... If only I had a better camera... :P

So please can you share with me this information: Name of your YoUTube channel and on what occation Ruslana did this concert.
Was it something special celebration you had in Bucharest?

My channel... DEGr
Occasion... Just a show in a public parc, by the City Hall of Bucharest

ooooh little Ruslana. She use to ask me that too when we meet "how was the concert, did you see it and did you liked it?"
Its very important to Ruslana to have feedback on her concerts, remember this all fans who will meet her in the future to say the concert was wild the first thing you say

That's what I said too! :D It was cool!

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 18:53

RuslanaTube
I think I made it... upload complete! :D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:08

D39new

huh? To YouTube? Please share a link!

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:21

RuslanaTube
Yeah... It was on the last step... and... lenght too long :|
So... it remains to u...

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:25

D39new

oj...what a pity! but if you want it on your channel I dont mind. I can always feature it for you. But to make it successful you have to split it up in at least two parts. Please let me know if you want to try again (which I dont mind as its your own video!). Otherwise Im here and ready to start off to do it for RuslanaTube!

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:39

RuslanaTube
oj...what a pity! but if you want it on your channel I dont mind. I can always feature it for you. But to make it successful you have to split it up in at least two parts. Please let me know if you want to try again (which I dont mind as its your own video!). Otherwise Im here and ready to start off to do it for RuslanaTube!
Told u... it's no prob...
If u start doing it now... do it yourself... if no... later today I'll do it myself... ;)
So?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:41

D39new
If u start doing it now... do it yourself... if no... later today I'll do it myself... ;)
So?

aaa its a race!! Okey raz dva TRIIIIIII!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:42

raz dva TRIIIIIII!!
wooooooow chetiri pet sheeeeeeeeest, staaaaaaaaaart!!

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:44

RuslanaTube
aaa its a race!! Okey raz dva TRIIIIIII!!
Xaxaxaxaxa! )))

i... po4aem :D

nikoleta_rangelova
... , ... ... , , :P

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:47

D39new
ama na 1 li trugvate ili kato kazhete 1 i posle?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:48

6te vzema az da go ka4a, dokato vie se 4udite koi ot kude da trugne hihihi

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 19:49 - Edited by: D39new

nikoleta_rangelova
ama na 1 li trugvate ili kato kazhete 1 i posle?
Da... E countdown zasega... :D

6te vzema az da go ka4a, dokato vie se 4udite koi ot kude da trugne hihihi
Mi... 4akai za bilet, gospojice! :D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:24

D39new
nikoleta_rangelova
... , ... ... , , :P

LOL!

Honestly I think you will win this race because Im adding tags and stuff to make it fit into the concept and style of RuslanaTube. Also if I upload it on your behalf D39, then I will state its a donation from you. But it wont be if you already have uploaded it yourself.
So, how far did you get?
I havent even come to the uploading stage yet

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:29

So, how far did you get?
wow, who?I even don't have the intention to upload it, I was joking raz dva raz dva hop hop

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:29

RuslanaTube
LOL!

Honestly I think you will win this race because Im adding tags and stuff to make it fit into the concept and style of RuslanaTube. Also if I upload it on your behalf D39, then I will state its a donation from you. But it wont be if you already have uploaded it yourself.
So, how far did you get?
I havent even come to the uploading stage yet

Well, I have it all splited... but it's better u do it. I mean... u said it yourself that u add tags and stuff to fit the RuslanaTube. ;)

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:30

nikoleta_rangelova
raz dva raz dva hop hop
Shorter hop... :D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:37

D39new
Well, I have it all splited...

yeah Especially interesting is the NEG song where you at one point are close to the stage and another is at the back of the crowd, very cool. Or you had two cameras and another cameraman with you?

Okey I continue with my work then. I have to watch the concert now and see in what way to upload it. One option is song by song and one is to just cut it in two parts...

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:46

RuslanaTube
yeah Especially interesting is the NEG song where you at one point are close to the stage and another is at the back of the crowd, very cool. Or you had two cameras and another cameraman with you?
Nope... It was just me... and one camera :D

Okey I continue with my work then. I have to watch the concert now and see in what way to upload it. One option is song by song and one is to just cut it in two parts...
Mhm. Song by song is a good idea... but i recommend two parts, cuz u saw how they make changes as the show continues... ;)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:47 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

D39new
Shorter hop... :D
oh, you're making big hopsI took it by two hops, you by only one...hehe, hopi6ta

RuslanaTube
One option is song by song and one is to just cut it in two parts...
I've always liked the videos song by song, not many songs in one.......except the Source of Energy, but it cannot be devided in any way

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:54

nikoleta_rangelova
oh, you're making big hopsI took it by two hops, you by only one...hehe, hopi6ta
Xexexexe! nai-malkite hopi6ta! :D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:57 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

D39new
but i recommend two parts, cuz u saw how they make changes as the show continues... ;)

yes true, and you was there and experienced this so its your choice. I go for this! You get credit for it by a link to your YouTube channel

nikoleta_rangelova
I've always liked the videos song by song, not many songs in one......

okey good to hear your opinion too. In this case I want to do what D39 like as its his video and also I think Its the best in this case as the video is a bit shaky and sometimes swopping focus and to get the real live feeling, like if we was there. Also his point with seeing the changes clearer is very good. We have many of the songs as separated in other concerts to watch and there will surely be more!

escept the Source of Energy, but it cannot be devided in any way

indeed of course!! It felt like I was slaughtering it when I cut it in two pieces for YouTube!!

D39new
# Posted: 25 May 2008 20:58

RuslanaTube
yes true, and you was there and experienced this so its your choice. I go for this! You get credit for it by a link to your YouTube channel
Hehe! OK, pal! Thanx for the credits! :">

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site