Ruslana in Romania (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Ruslana in Romania
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:17

AlexandruRo
I contacted _ok_ , but my efforts were useless , as I didn't received any reply from the one that Sasha told me to contact.

I must say Im terrible sorry for this!!! Its so aweful. I wish you had contacted me and I had helped you further to make you meet Ruslana. Just said something on forum just asked for help...anything....Im feeling so powerless of this. You so much deserved to meet Ruslana again and you was looking foward to this.... all my support to you!

D39new
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:22 - Edited by: D39new

RuslanaTube
Yes your video is really cool, especially Im impressed of all diffrent angles you managed to get from it. Close to stage, far away, one one side of the stage and then another and I think I even saw sequences from the back of stage, like you was standing behind then when they performed. You must had run around as wild all the time to catch all this in this way, its awesome!
Really thanx!

Now I will start off again to bring it on YouTube. I failed to upload it in four parts and have to cut it to five now
Pffff... It's really nasty... Hope u'll get it right!

cora
And here are the pictures I promissed u. Enjoy! ;)

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:57 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

D39new
Pffff... It's really nasty... Hope u'll get it right!

I will for sure, I just didnt have time for it until now but it will all be on later tonight!

and your PHOTOS!!! wow!

Im even more impressed of you now who managed to also take a whole bunch of EXCELLENT photos on the concert along with the video!!
And you had special accreditation (or whats it called) to be able to move so freely in front of the audience and behind and beside the stage, this is so cool!

Just one question: Did you also danced wild?

Because I have been to some Ruslanas concerts and my problem has always been I wanted to make video take photos and dance wild at the same time and mostly the wild dancing took over not making any good results of the other

I choose to bring on some of the photos I like most here:

cool effects you got with the fireworks in front!

lol, the third hand!

Cool to see her right from behind, very unusual photo!

This is cool with the dancers!

D39new
# Posted: 27 May 2008 14:04

and your PHOTOS!!! wow!
RuslanaTube
Thanx, thanx, thanx! :D

And you had special accreditation (or whats it called) to be able to move so freely in front of the audience and behind and beside the stage, this is so cool! Just one question: Did you also danced wild?
I had a backstage pass ''RUSLANA-ARTIST''... and... I think only my feet danced wild ))

Because I have been to some Ruslanas concerts and my problem has always been I wanted to make video take photos and dance wild at the same time and mostly the wild dancing took over not making any good results of the other
Xexexexe! ))))

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 14:35

D39new
Thanks for the wonderful photos

RuslanaTube
thanks for bringing them online

D39new
Next time you go so near to Ruslana, take me with you

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 14:37

nikoleta_rangelova

how cute! Yes bring all of us with you D39!!

D39new
# Posted: 27 May 2008 14:40

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks for the wonderful photos
U're welcome!

Hehehe! OK... deal! ;) :P

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 16:34

Just a very STUPID question.... what is the name of the song that Ruslana sing after Wild Dances part 2 in this show?

I have difficulties to follow all changes of names Ruslana do of her songs. I wanted to call this song "Factory" but I assume that is out now as the book is out (of date), so then it was "Energy of love"??? but Ruslana starts sing "Tears drop over the mountain" something...??? and I have seen that title somewhere else too.... !

D39new
# Posted: 27 May 2008 16:38

RuslanaTube
Energy of love, definitely :D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 16:39

D39new

Thanks a BUNCH! Now I know what to add to the description of YouTube

By the way, nice avatar

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 16:39

RuslanaTube
We also called it Tears Drop Over the Mountain.....but on the cover of the Czech edition it is translated as Energy of Love. On this page are wespe's photos of the CDs http://forum.ruslana.ua/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=4758&page=10

D39new
# Posted: 27 May 2008 16:41

RuslanaTube
Thanks a BUNCH! Now I know what to add to the description of YouTube
Don't mention it!

By the way, nice avatar
Thanx!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 18:45

Im featuring the first part of the Romanian show now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE5i62vwcc

A romania guy who was there too was SO fast to react to it, like he really was waiting for it. That was cool

The rest will come by time and when all is done I link them together

D39new
# Posted: 27 May 2008 20:05

RuslanaTube
Im featuring the first part of the Romanian show now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE5i62vwcc

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!
And... thanx for the credits there

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 27 May 2008 21:27 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

What about the fake informations on Ruslana's blog. It wasn't the day of Bucharest , there weren't more that 500 people in the audience and Ontanu is not the mayor of Bucharest. wtf?

D39new
# Posted: 29 May 2008 16:26 - Edited by: D39new

AlexandruRo
What about the fake informations on Ruslana's blog. It wasn't the day of Bucharest , there weren't more that 500 people in the audience and Ontanu is not the mayor of Bucharest. wtf?
Well... there were even more than 500... at least 1000... I say at least... because an area of abt 3500 sq.m. was occupied ONLY by people.
And the info abt Ontanu and Day of Bucharest... c'mon... even the White House Press Room stated that ''president Bazesku will meet Bush in Konstanz''... so... :|P

cora
# Posted: 29 May 2008 18:40

D39new
And here are the pictures I promissed u. Enjoy! ;)

Your photos are really marvelous! Fantastic! So many great photos AND a video! Impressive how you managed all that! Thank you!!

1st Tanya (spacytoon) gave me an sms to tell me abt the show (that was abt at T-20 hrs until the show), after that I talked to Jenia... then Andryi... and that was it... got the perms 2 hrs or so before the show. :P

Thanks for explaining.

AlexandruRo
Sorry guys. There wasn't Alexandru meets Ruslana part 2 after all.

I am really sorry for you. Don't you and D39 have any contact at all?

D39new
# Posted: 29 May 2008 18:46

cora
Your photos are really marvelous! Fantastic! So many great photos AND a video! Impressive how you managed all that! Thank you!!
U're welcome... and, thx also!

Thanks for explaining.
Don't mention!

I am really sorry for you. Don't you and D39 have any contact at all?
Nope... Not at all...

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Jun 2008 18:46

D39new
Would you, please, allow to share your photos with other fans in the Fan Club site together with your feelings and some short info about thie concert? I would love to see your wildness and everything from this event and to share it with your friends also in your native languate!

THANKS A LOT!!!

shockwave
# Posted: 29 Jun 2008 15:00 - Edited by: shockwave

When Ruslana came in Bucharest in ROmania there was a big electoral campaign....Ontanu called Ruslana to convince people to vote him as mayor...

I will regret as long as I live I didn't went ....I live in another city of ROmania and couldn't go.. Hope she will come again..

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 29 Jun 2008 15:45

shockwave

Yes, you're right. He lied her. She thought that she sung at Bucharest's day.

cora
# Posted: 25 Jul 2008 18:20

AlexandruRo
RUSLANA! PLEASE END THE STORY WITH ROMANIAN TOWNS CONCERTS!

Ruslana doesn't go to these places, because they have been chosen actively. She goes there, because she has been invited to some kind of event. There is absolutely no reason, why she should turn such an invitation down. Even, if it is not good promotion, it is better than none.

It's her risk if she want so go there!

You are totally exaggerating. Each time a concert in Romania is announced, you find all sorts of reasons, why Ruslana shouldn't go there. You seem to be full of prejudice towards other areas and people. You even said that Belgrade would be full of thieves. Ridiculous! It was absolutely safe.

Be happy that she comes to your country!

Guido
# Posted: 26 Jul 2008 00:34

Be happy that she comes to your country!
Indeed ! I would be very happy to see her in Belgium.

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Jul 2008 15:50

Guido
OMG, I still remember her cancelled concert in Bruxelles.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 08:05

cora

For example when she went in Craiova she received 20.000 euros. When she performed in Bucharest she received 60.000 euros.

That's what I mean. If she performs in Bucharest she get good promotion and much more money.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 22 Aug 2008 08:11

Golden Stag Festival&Ruslana

Thanks for the article, huiwes !

huiwes
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:51

I found this on YouTube. Golden Stag? My Romanina is lousy. I hope this ins't already placed on another topic. Otherwise sorry!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=pSXYrzXrhxc

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 16:53

huiwes
That's wonderful video! And Ruslana speaks the language perfectly - theese sentences I mean.

huiwes
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 17:06

I agree!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Sep 2008 16:31

I think discussing of tonight's concert in this topic would be a better idea. To not flood the topics which concern the album with comments over the concert. So here comes the link where we can watch it online:

http://www.tvr.ro/live_exclusiv.php

I can't wait

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site