Alexandru meets Ruslana part 3

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Alexandru meets Ruslana part 3
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 24 Jun 2011 16:34 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

Hello

I'll meet Ruslana tomorrow during her stay in Romania. I'm going to spend the entire day with Ruslana and her team and I will take care of communication and organization issues regarding her TV appearance and concert here.

Ruslana will attend a show called "Ne Vedem la TVR". The show is hosted by the Romanian head of delegation for the Eurovision Song Contest, Marina Almasan-Socaciu. The show will start at 16:00 CET and can be watched online via TVR webcast : http://www.tvr.ro/live_exclusiv.php

Ruslana will perform 2 songs on TV (a special drum version of Wild Dances) and the English version of "Wow".

I'm also responsible for taking photos of Ruslana's performance for the official website.

I will update this page soon!

Esther
# Posted: 24 Jun 2011 19:35

So exited!!!!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 24 Jun 2011 20:38

Esther

I can't wait until tomorrow!

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Jun 2011 00:39

Lucky.

Guido
# Posted: 25 Jun 2011 01:59 - Edited by: Guido

So exited!!!!

k geloof er de ballen van - maar ja ik ben misschien een ongelovige Thomas ? Moest jij nu een topic openen : Esther meets Ruslana part VI , 'k zou het geloven. Beetje laat - 't was 2007 ?
Misschien ben ik gewoon wat jaloers. 'k weet niet.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Jun 2011 13:49

Hello.I'm at the hotel now. I met Ruslana. In 5 minutes we are leaving for the TV show. Speak to you soon.

Esther
# Posted: 25 Jun 2011 13:53

Guido
:-) I'm really exited because he is a mega fan and he's going to meet his favourite singer. I know what exitement that brings. So I'm exited for him. Hmm a part 6? I met her in Belgium twice then in Germany a few times during the world cup soccer and then the last time in Colonge that was awesome with the whole group and a few passer by's on the picture, remember? haha on one of the pictures I'm like who are those two haha.

Esther
# Posted: 25 Jun 2011 14:15

okey can't watch the tv show :S don't have the right adobe player thingies :S and internet is off and on :S yeeey for community living/campus dorms. Too many people on the internet.

Guido
# Posted: 25 Jun 2011 17:42

Hee sissie : Brussels, Zaventem, Koeln, Berlin ? , Leipzig, Nuernberg, Koeln ? I'm not sure about Berlin. I know you were there but I'm not sure you met her there.
So 6 or 7 times ?

I know what exitement that brings
I have no Idea what you mean. :-)
I only hope his heart is in good condition. You know what I mean :-)

I remember the 2 passer by's. I would never do that. But who cares ?

on one of the pictures I'm like who are those two
What do you mean ?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Jun 2011 00:16

OMG. I'm drunk (had too much wine at the after party). That was the best day of my life!

At the middle of the concert, Ruslana came next to me and said to the audience : "This is my best friend from Romania, Alexandru Busa" and she invited me to dance with her. It was amazing. Some guy took an interview after her show. LOL!

Here are some photos :

I'll post more photos later. It's 03:02 and I'm drunk and I have to go to sleep.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Jun 2011 00:36 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

P.S. NEWS :

Ruslana will shoot the music video for another new song called "Sha-la-la" in July 2011. I've listened to Sha-la-la and it's in the style of Wow, a better song in my opinion. It's perfect for using it as a sound track for a coffee commercial!

I think that T-Pain recorded the English rap part!

Guido
# Posted: 26 Jun 2011 01:45

That was the best day of my life!
Hehe yes I know the feeling.
Thanks a lot for the nice pictures.
Funny. After my first meeting with Ruslana I needed a drink too.
Or 3 ?

Blizneawki
# Posted: 26 Jun 2011 09:21

AlexandruRomania
Multumesc frumosFoto-super

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Jun 2011 20:19

ok. Now I can continue

The shows was simply amazing. The audience loved it! They wanted more songs at the end.

Ruslana also had a little incident in the middle of the show. She almost got topless and she asked for help to fix the problem and some crazy guy in the audience jumped on stage and helped her! It was crazy to watch!

We had a very nice after party at a restaurant. It was awesome.

I'm looking forward to Ruslana's next concert in Romania. She is planning to come here in august 2011 for a special concert at the seaside. How cool is that! I'll be there!!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Jun 2011 20:30 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

More photos :

Ruslana during the TV show on TVR :

Ruslana at the after party :

[img]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/268148_2245117326943_1218423274_2 716130_3892734_n.jpg[/img]

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 1 Aug 2011 10:58

Congratulations! Your dream came true!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 Aug 2011 11:24

Olena Soltysyak

Thanks! Actually my dream come true in 2007 when I met her for the first time, but now it was way better as I was very much involved in Ruslana's visit to Romania.

I'm working on 3 other projects for Ruslana in Romania. I hope that at least one of them will be confirmed and I will get the chance to meet Ruslana again.

Guido
# Posted: 1 Aug 2011 16:16

I hope that at least one of them will be confirmed
One out of three ain't bad :-)
and I will get the chance to meet Ruslana again.
Dreaming is free, but sometimes dreams become reality.

Ruslana at the after party :
Next week : Ruslana after the after party ? :-)
The food looks healthy.
Why is that guy on the last picture praying ?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 Aug 2011 19:56 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

Guido

One out of three ain't bad :-)

1. One invitation is for the Romanian version of the X Factor show. If it will be confirmed, Ruslana will come to Romania this autumn.
2. Ruslana at Romania's national final for Eurovision 2012. I'm working with the Romanian Head of Delegation for Eurovision. Ruslana was a guest in her show on June 25th 2011 and she likes Ruslana. I will do my best to work this out. January/February 2012
3. "Slavic Fest" - My own project in collaboration with the Ukrainian embassy in Bucharest. Summer 2012.

Dreaming is free, but sometimes dreams become reality.

I know.

Why is that guy on the last picture praying ?

He was dancing, not praying. lol

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 3 Aug 2011 10:50

AlexandruRomania

Thanks! Actually my dream come true in 2007 when I met her for the first time, but now it was way better as I was very much involved in Ruslana's visit to Romania.

That is grest! It looks like you enjoyed it!

I'm working on 3 other projects for Ruslana in Romania. I hope that at least one of them will be confirmed and I will get the chance to meet Ruslana again.

I wish it work out, all 3 of them! So, I wish Ruslana and you good luck! I think you'll make it!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site