New song "Davaj, graj!" / "Go! Go! Go!" (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / New song "Davaj, graj!" / "Go! Go! Go!"
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 16:34 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

via Google translate

Ruslana has dedicated her new song "Davaj, graj!" to Euro 2012!

Premiere premiere will take place at the opening of the stadium in Lviv on October 29!
Ruslana wants to object to unite in a massive show the entire stadium!

Attention! Find a special video workshop online Ruslana www.ruslana.ua instruction synchronous action for the stands during a song of Ruslana

Watch for further information on the website of Ruslana and the media.
Before the show at the stadium on October 29 held a special rehearsal with spectators.

During the show viewers will see the complex of actions:
- Instructors in each sector of the stadium
- Inscriptions on the screens
- On the field vikonavtsyamy 1000, which will be set back to each of the stands
- Ruslan and dancers who will work on each side of the stadium

Ruslana dedicates new song, Event number one next year EURO 2012!
October 29 will premiere the song at the opening of the stadium in Lviv!
The idea and the form of songs - a massive, Stadionna music and dance "Shoutbox" so that it easily could sing all the stands!
This song is about the future victory! Great or humble, personal or shared, the one which seeks to everyone on the planet.
Track dancing. At the same time the main melody (Leith-motif) similar to the anthem.

Ruslana: I want to We have a new song-inflammatory "Shoutbox" for fans. I intended to show massive stands dlyabud a game poedynku, fight or match. The idea - to unite as many people in one rhythm, sound, movement and melody! If we do this together - we are no one can win: shout, perespivaty and outdance! Stand not hladachem, and the show! Let's do it together October 29 in Lviv at the opening of the stadium!
Who can say that it is not possible? It's possible! It is our tradition - to sing and dance together!

cora
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 19:26

THe lyrics can be found on the main site here.

, !

!!! !!!

!!!

!
!!!

?

, i
, i , ?
, ?

, ! , !
!
--, i

, , !
, , !
, !
, !

, ! , !
!
--, i

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 20:26

cora

Thanks for the lyrics.

I don't know what to say about this. Maybe it's a good thing that she decided to get involved in EURO 2012 as it's something very important and it may help her gain more popularity in Europe. It would be amazing if she would perform the English version during the official opening ceremony of EURO 2012.

What can I say about the lyrics... It has a football theme, but something optimistic, so that's a good point.

I also hope that this song is up-tempo because I believe that this kind of songs fit Ruslana very well. Unlike Wow and Sha-la-la (2 mid-tempo songs), something energetic may save this new album.

Let's wait and see...

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 21:32

Go! Go! Go! Master Class from Ruslana :

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROwB4KVL8Bk

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8F7gDBBF2Q

Part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newkMrjvcQ0

Christiane
# Posted: 25 Oct 2011 22:36 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
It would be amazing if she would perform the English version during the official opening ceremony of EURO 2012.

What can I say about the lyrics... It has a football theme, but something optimistic, so that's a good point.

I agree........the song has this kind of sound, which suits well a football event like the Euro 2012. Ruslana should perform the English version of that song at the opening ceremony........so let´s keep our fingers crossed

Guido
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 02:15

OK if the english sing their national hymn in Ukrainian !!!!

cora
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:49

O the main site the song can be listened to! Does anyone know how to download as mp3?

My opinion: WOW, great, energetic song. A real football song!!! Very suitable for a stadium to sing along.

The dance tutorial is now also available on RuslanaTube. I wonde,r if the whole stadium will join

Christiane
AlexandruRomania
Yes, that would of course be fantastic, if Ruslana could perform this or another football song at the opening of the Euro 2012. But I guess that there are many other artists who come into consideration.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:52

I don't get why people upload new songs on YouTube if they remove them hours later.. *crazy* Or was the song on RuslanaTube? %)

cora
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:58

nikoleta_rangelova
I don't get why people upload new songs on YouTube if they remove them hours later.. *crazy* Or was the song on RuslanaTube? %)

Maybe it was an unauthorized upload and Ruslana's team asked to remove it. Now it is on RuslanaTube.

Really cool! Love it
Oh, I wished I could be there.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 11:59 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
But I referred to the third link, which Alexandru posted *crazy* I'm not sure, but I have the vague memory of reading RuslanaTube as an uploader... %) I'll go check the very channel.

*** Aha, they've uploaded, deleted, uploaded...& changed the video a bit.., so there's the working link, where the song's towards the end, not the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLAvEaVQN4

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 13:44

cora

Yes, that would of course be fantastic, if Ruslana could perform this or another football song at the opening of the Euro 2012. But I guess that there are many other artists who come into consideration.

I guess that they will choose Ukrainian and Polish artists for the opening ceremony.

I LOVE THIS NEW SONG!

Lena Wild
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 14:31

cora
O the main site the song can be listened to! Does anyone know how to download as mp3?

URL

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 15:15

thank you Lena Wild for mp3

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 15:21

downloading is very easy song I downloaded it very easy
just press the download file and ready
written in green

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Oct 2011 15:57

I can't believe that the song already leaked on the download sites.

cora
# Posted: 27 Oct 2011 09:20

Lena Wild
Thank you!

AlexandruRomania
I can't believe that the song already leaked on the download sites.

If the songs are not available for sale, people have no choice but to download them. I would be prepaired to pay for it, but there is no possibility.

Katherine
# Posted: 28 Oct 2011 02:41

AlexandruRomania

It doesn't help when they make it so easy to access putting it on the main site - regardless the song people are downloading is a demo. It would be quite a clever ploy to get people to buy the proper version when its finished.

Yannis
# Posted: 28 Oct 2011 09:23 - Edited by: Yannis

Katherine
It doesn't help when they make it so easy to access putting it on the main site

Those who know "Eastern" music business are aware that this is necessary for promotion purposes. A big number of "Eastern" artists even put whole albums and latest clips on their sites for free.

The reason is quite simple: Nobody - unlike some idiots in the "West" - would pay for a mp3 1 $ or more. This makes Western labels rich, and people like Jobs, but not less well known artists. The latter need advertisement and not restrictions. Putting such a song on Youtube means that the audio part can be extracted easily and converted to mp3. With this thinking of keeping it away from the main site you must keep Ruslana-vidoes from being uploaded to Youtube as well.

Those who know the Russian/Ukrainian market know that mp3-collections with 100 to 200 mp3s are sold for less than 5 $ on manufactured mp3-CDs, jewel case and covers included. This is true for more then 10 years already. Even in Germany I use to buy these publicly presented and sold CDs all the time if the content is according to my needs - but as a rule I prefer original audio cds which also cost only 4 to 5 Euros. They are all available on sites like Ebay as well - not to mention the internet.

Thus one can not compare Western markets with Eastern! And I consider that a good thing!

MP3s are just poor technical crap: Only a small percent of the sound data, which is badly needed for the human ear remains in that file type, the rest is filtered out. The lower the bitrate chosen, the poorer the quality. MP3s are just good for mp3-players and in mobile use - and in the West to make shareholders rich.

Those who enjoy music buy original audios or high quality DVDs - if they can afford it! (In Amazon market place, e.g., not seldomly original audios are cheaper than mp3-albums.)

Eastern artists make most of their money with concerts, public appearances in open air shows and by means of contracts with TV-channels.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 29 Oct 2011 10:57

VERY IMPORTANT!!

If you want DAVAJ, GRAJ! song to become a symbol of EURO-2012, vote for it here, please:

http://ruslana.ua/en/vote.php

Yannis
# Posted: 29 Oct 2011 12:30

AlexandruRomania

vote for it

Done.

a symbol of EURO-2012

The beginning of the song does not remind me of soccer but of silk road tunes.

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 01:02

voted!!!

ruslana needs promo!!!

Esther
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 09:25

Yannis
The beginning of the song does not remind me of soccer but of silk road tunes.
Listen to the song and close your eyes and think of this:
Long roads filled with busses with fans who are going to the EURO 2012 and then when they reach Ukraine and ofcourse Poland PARTY STARTS!!!! I can see myself driving from Holland and listening to this song over and over again!!! and then arrive in Ukraine and turn the music up and WHAAAA GO CRAZY WILD!! :D

Esther
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 09:26

helenapaparizou
ruslana needs promo!!!
Copy the link where people can vote and put it on every profile site you have, like everyday :D

Esther
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 09:28

OH by the way you can vote everyday too!! I voted yesterday and I just voted again!

cora
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 09:46

Esther
and then arrive in Ukraine and turn the music up and WHAAAA GO CRAZY WILD!! :D

Yeahh!! This song has really a great potential to become the hit of Euro 2012!

OH by the way you can vote everyday too!!

I doubt that that a voting on the site of an artist will have much impact. Still I will of course vote every day.

cora
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 09:51

Dear Ukrainians, can someone be so kind and translate the lyrics for us. Thanks.

Yannis
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 14:56

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=de&rurl=translate.google.com&sl =uk&tl=en&u=http://ruslana.ua/releases/2011/davaj_graj_instructions_and_text.doc&usg= ALkJrhjhXGcpYXd_c1csWDsjBKcITAqD_g

Lena Wild
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 15:08 - Edited by: Lena Wild

cora
I'm not Ukrainian but I'll try it. I'm just not sure with some parts of my translation, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.

Chorus
Go! Go! Go!
We will play the love
We will light the fire
Me and you!
Go! Go! Go!
We will play the love
Who of us will be the champion?
Me or you?

Come on, play - you have already known our rules of the game
Come on, play - as long as we have enough power
Come on, play - and tell me, who of us will get everything?
Come on, play - what will our game bring to us?

Well, come on!
Win, if you can!
One, two, three - with me!

Chorus

Come on, play - the game has already started, join us! (here I'm not sure with the word )
Come on, come on - play with me and don't fall behind!
Come on, play - because we still have the time!
Come on, come on - and no one will stop us!

Well, come on!
Win, if you can!
One, two, three - with me!

Chorus

Yannis
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 15:45 - Edited by: Yannis

Esther
Listen to the song and close your eyes and think of this:
Long roads filled with busses with fans who are going to the EURO 2012 and then when they reach Ukraine and ofcourse Poland PARTY STARTS!!!! I can see myself driving from Holland and listening to this song over and over again!!! and then arrive in Ukraine and turn the music up and WHAAAA GO CRAZY WILD!! :D

Yeah, I'm no soccer fan myself at all but I think that appearance was great for Ukraine and people will love to go there with the tunes coming out of the radio.

Listening to all the material available I'd say the song is heavily influenced by Far Eastern styles, even some Chinese elements can be noticed.

Great ethnical mix that has potential to unite people. I love it!

Yannis
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 16:49

- , !.mp3

http://www.primemusic.ru/Media-download-26583.html

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site