New song "Davaj, graj!" / "Go! Go! Go!" (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / New song "Davaj, graj!" / "Go! Go! Go!"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Christiane
# Posted: 3 Dec 2011 19:39

malkataruslanna

The official song of the EURO 2012 will be performed by a singer, called Oceana

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/events/marketing/news/newsid=1725423.html

cora
# Posted: 3 Dec 2011 20:41

The official song of the EURO 2012 will be performed by a singer, called Oceana

Oh no! What a shame!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 3 Dec 2011 21:08 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

How stupid is that! She's not even European!

Christiane
# Posted: 3 Dec 2011 21:44

cora
Oh no! What a shame!

It´s indeed a shame. Well, I must say, that it didn´t surprise me, that the organizers of the EURO 2012 had chosen someone with a high degree of popularity just as they did it in the past when it came to such international big events like the European or World Football Championship. It seems to be, that the organizers want to be on the safer side instead of engaging someone, who is hardly known among the international audience in Europe. Though I must say, that I never heard about this singer Oceana......so much to international popularity. If the organizers would have decided for nationality, they would have chosen probably two singers.....one from Poland and one from Ukraine, as the European Championship will take place in both these countries.

AlexandruRomania
She's not even European!

She´s half-german and half-american and was born in Germany. But anyway, I´m also not satisfied with that choice. I listened to one of her songs on youtube......nothing really special.

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 10:42

Christiane
Well, I must say, that it didn´t surprise me, that the organizers of the EURO 2012 had chosen someone with a high degree of popularity just as they did it in the past when it came to such international big events like the European or World Football Championship.

If the artist they chose was really popular, I would understand it, but this Oceana is a nobody. She has not produced much so far and her chart positions are not worth mentioning.

I guess that they didn't consider Ruslana to avoid being biased towards Ukraine. It's got to be someone neutral.

nothing really special.

Yes, it's nothing.

Karolina
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 13:48

As far as I see, I'm the only person here who knows and likes Oceana, shes good and interesting singer. And I think that they choose her to sing, because her song is sang in English and in Europe there is more people who understands it and English song can be bigger hit in Europe compered to Ukrainian or Russian songs.

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 16:50

Karolina
English song can be bigger hit in Europe compered to Ukrainian or Russian songs.

Of course the song for the Euro 2012 must be sung in English. I'm sure there is an English version of Davaj Hraj in the pipeline.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Dec 2011 20:00

cora
If the artist they chose was really popular, I would understand it, but this Oceana is a nobody.

There must be a reason, why she was chosen, so she obviously seems to be well known among many people. Well as I said before, I don´t know her and I also don´t understand this decision.

I'm sure there is an English version of Davaj Hraj in the pipeline.

I´m wondering, if the song will be played at all outside of Ukraine next year during the European Championship.

Karolina
And I think that they choose her to sing, because her song is sang in English and in Europe there is more people who understands it and English song can be bigger hit in Europe compered to Ukrainian or Russian songs.

That´s the point, so a song, which is in English will always have more advantages than a song in some other language.......no matter, if the song itself is good or bad. It seems, that the quality and the tune of a song is not important......the main thing is, that it has got English lyrics.

chris1891
# Posted: 27 Dec 2011 23:45 - Edited by: chris1891

o really

cora
# Posted: 9 Apr 2012 12:35 - Edited by: cora

Can someone be so kind to explain this road show. So there are rehearsals with fans between end of April and beginning of June. What is going to be rehearsed? Just the dance for Davaj Graj?

If there are rehearsals there should also be an application of the rehearsed. When is this going to happen? During the EURO 2012? Does this mean that there will be a tour during the EURO 2012? Or what is the rehearsed dance going to be used for? Does anyone know?

Christiane
# Posted: 11 Apr 2012 00:13 - Edited by: Christiane

I just thought, I´ve been landing on a wrong website, when I saw a new design of Ruslana´s home page:

http://ruslana.ua/

So this is all about her new song "Davaj, graj!" and if you like it, then go, go, go and vote here

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 11 Apr 2012 09:43

Christiane

new design of Ruslana´s home page:
smart enough to change the image of the "wild dances"

Christiane
# Posted: 11 Apr 2012 15:49

Alex__Angel

I guess, she already has changed the image

cora
# Posted: 11 Apr 2012 18:28 - Edited by: cora

Christiane
So this is all about her new song "Davaj, graj!" and if you like it, then go, go, go and vote

The poll has been there for about 6 months
I visit the main site (UA and EN) every day. There is nothing new, apart from the news from time to time and now the intro picture. That's a nice one.

Alex__Angel
smart enough to change the image of the "wild dances"

Yes, it was really time to update the intro picture.

Christiane
# Posted: 11 Apr 2012 19:12 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
The poll has been there for about 6 months

Great.....I knew, there was something fishy about that Why didn"t I notice that? So either I should have my eyes checked or the poll was somewhere else and now it has been moved to the main page. So what do we learn about that? If you want to fool the users, move the content of the website from time to time But anyway, you can still vote for the song.

cora
# Posted: 12 Apr 2012 08:41

Christiane
or the poll was somewhere else and now it has been moved to the main page.

It has been there all the time. It's one of those things they start and then forget about it.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Apr 2012 10:10

I like the album version which plays on the main site Does it exist... somewhere else...? You know what I mean, I guess... :D:D

cora
# Posted: 12 Apr 2012 20:08

nikoleta_rangelova
Does it exist... somewhere else...?

It seems, not yet. But hopefully soon

Lena Wild
# Posted: 12 Apr 2012 21:45 - Edited by: Lena Wild

I found it just few minutes ago
URL

Karolina
# Posted: 12 Apr 2012 22:59

I found it just few minutes ago
URL

Not bad

Katherine
# Posted: 14 Apr 2012 06:33

I didn't like this song in the first place, thought it sounded a bit lazy, it's even worse with this backing track, the vocals are shouting at me to dance but the synths and drums are not, it sounds like a weird house-mix/europop hybrid.

Ruslana Official
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 17:16

Ruslana - , ! (! !) (Ukrainian version)(Official video) (HD)

Ruslana Official
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 17:17

, ! (!)

1 -
! ! !
-! ! !
-! ! !
--! ! !

! ! !
-! ! !
-! ! !
--! ! !

ϲ(2 )
! ! ! , ! !
, ! !

! ! ! ,! ! !
! ! !

!
!
! ,
!
, , , ....(1-2-3)

ϲ (2 )
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! !

! ! ! , ! ! !
! ! !

! - !
! !
! ()
!
, , , ....(1-2-3)

ϲ (1 )
! ! ! , ! !
, ! !

! ! ! ,! ! !
! ! !

1 -
! ! !
-! ! !
-! ! !
--! ! !

! ! !
-! ! !
-! ! !
--! ! !

ϲ-
! ! !
! ! !

ϲ (2 )
! ! ! ,! !
,! !

! ! ! ,! ! !
!! !

ϲ
--
------
------
--

! ! ! , ! ! !
! ! !

kozi
# Posted: 15 Apr 2012 20:05

I hope so ...

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 00:28

kozi
I hope so ...

Me too.......I´m impatient, can´t wait

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 13:06

cora

Well, since it is already on YT... it can kinda be... yeah... :X :D:D

cora
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 20:18

nikoleta_rangelova
Well, since it is already on YT... it can kinda be...

The video version is different. It's with stadium chants, the album version on the main site without.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 21:21

cora

Ok.. I didn't really compare...

cora
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 21:30

nikoleta_rangelova
I didn't really compare...

I must admit that I didn't notice the difference in first place either. But the stadium chorus would sound weird without the video.

andreas2
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 01:25

mp3 anyone!?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site