NEW ALBUM / H "--" (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / H "--"
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
cora
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 18:52 - Edited by: cora

It seems the new album will be called Euphoria and be released in a few days? That's what I figured out from Ruslana's answered during the online conference today. I think it's time for a new topic

Online translation of online conference with Ruslana on e-motions, 19 April 2012:

kk and kk: Hello Ruslana I engage in a vocal already year. What do you use for a vocal? Does my pseudonym like to you? Was the known man with that you had to meet? What impression from a web-site E - motion? Tell about the first love) Thank you) Without whatever modern blessing of civilization you will be able to live a day? How many hours do you need to sleep, to be in a form? What fee you for a 1 concert? Do you want to begin produce young talents? Do you know the city White Church? Will you be there? And please pass greetings through a chat I will be me ? I love you I wait new songs and clips. And if it is not difficult possible autograph?

Ruslana: Hello everyone!
For us very large event, for me a new album goes out "Euphoria", that I prepared in 3 years. We this in a road-show that is sanctified to the main event this year. First show in Kirovohrad, where the involved dancers of Maydance will be. Also will be in 11 cities of Ukraine. It is an emergency concert. It is not simple to the show of Ruslana. It is a mass game, new format. We will offer to you to feel all that takes place on a stadium at play. We will do with you to do sounds, rhythms. you will hammer in a musical goal. There will be 100 persons with me on the stage. We area on two conditional sector, and you will score goal. We will do intentions technically, who more loud hammered in the task. All show will last about 2 hours.
Come! We expect you!!

Yet I must study the vocals. I need yet, that to me someone , though sing all life. A vocal is an individual thing. Can advise the lessons of г. It vocal trainer in the world. For him enormous school is in Los Angeles. I studied for him. Find his lessons in the internet. Also there are different schools, can pick up that you need.

fanaticism, : Hello, , all your songs are very steep! Let play nothing worst ;) Love and sincerely that you are one of the best in the show of Ukraine. There are many years by your fanaticism, it is possible to say from little up Thank you after you are does not present life without you... What does touch a question I will set at once a few 1) Or we will see former romantic Ruslana? 2) Where does love to walk in spare from work (concerts, of surveys ) time? 3) Where can you rest and forget about everything? 4) That you yet want to do in life ? 5) Or does Ruslana of have a dream? Ruslana to say large thank you for your patriotism. And especially for our mother language. Thank you! Love

Ruslana: 1. There is an only ballad in new album. It is probably such that you expect. In the new album there will be many surprises. Visit the website, in a few days already you will be able to become acquainted with the album.
2. In a bed love to walk.
3. In a bed. It is my closest friend.
4. Many things. Want, that my increased.
5. want to go with husband on vacation.
Thank you for patriotism!

Jek
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 19:15

There's more to my question Ruslana said that on April 25 held a big press conference, which will Ruslana album "Euphoria". Then it can be prdbaty in round, electronic version on the Internet, and of course the shops ...

So wait ... look is very cool ... I can not wait ...

cora
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 19:22

Jek
April 25 held a big press conference, which will Ruslana album "Euphoria". Then it can be prdbaty in round, electronic version on the Internet, and of course the shops ...

WOW, so soon

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 21:38

Hm.... *crazy* I won't hurry to get excited... :D :D

Christiane
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 23:55

cora
Jek

These are great news which make me feel euphoric

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 00:17

Hm.... *crazy* I won't hurry to get excited... :D :D
I would hurry to the shop , but : it's closed and I'm afraid I can only find it in a shop in Ukraine

Esther
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 09:03 - Edited by: Esther

OH YEAH!!! :D Can't wait!!! We waited how long? about 5 year4-5 years? But it'll be worth the wait. I'm sure!!

Thanks Cora for the information!!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 10:24

Sounds amazing! I can't wait to listen to the new album!

cora
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 14:10

nikoleta_rangelova
I won't hurry to get excited... :D :D

I'm very excited

Esther
We waited how long? about 5 year4-5 years?

It feels like 4-5 years, but it's "only" three and a half years since the Wild Energy album came out in October 2008.

Nahyka
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 15:15

Finally I can read a good news!

More wild music!!!

kozi
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 16:39

Ruslana showed me that i can not panic before her album release .. i wont xD

Esther
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 17:27

cora
It feels like 4-5 years, but it's "only" three and a half years since the Wild Energy album came out in October 2008.
oops haha I remembered having the Amazonka cd in Ireland and forgot all about the English Wild Energy. I think I got that cd early 2008 or something.

Guido
# Posted: 20 Apr 2012 19:32

07/04 it was 5 years ago, but if feels as if it were yesterday.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 09:23

So what date are we actually waiting for? :D 25th April?

Christiane
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 14:09

nikoleta_rangelova

or 25th May

cora
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 21:06

nikoleta_rangelova

Yes. It seems the album will be presented at a press conference.

Christiane
or 25th May

??

Christiane
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 21:15

Sorry......May, 24th, of course Wouldn't it be something special, if the album will be released on Ruslana's birthday?

cora
# Posted: 21 Apr 2012 21:25

Christiane
Wouldn't it be something special, if the album will be released on Ruslana's birthday?

Yes, but it would be in the middle of the tour. It seems that the album will be released next week. That's at least how I understand it, although I'm not sure.

Christiane
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 01:49 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
Yes, but it would be in the middle of the tour.

Yes, that's true, so it's not appropriate. Well, I didn't really expect it to be released on that date.

Esther
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 09:12

Christiane
cora
Yeah seems very unlikely to me as well.

cora
It seems that the album will be released next week. That's at least how I understand it, although I'm not sure.
Hmm just a few months before the soccer madness begins that seems like a good time. I mean if they are going to play davaj graj a lot and you'll see her on billboards or something I guess it'll do well. Where did you get this information from?

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 10:40

Esther
Where did you get this information from?

Jek said so here.

Hmm just a few months before the soccer madness begins that seems like a good time

Yes, it definitely makes more sense than after the tour or after the football championship.
Let's wait until Wednesday and see what will happen

Guido
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 10:49

The end of the world (as we know it) ?

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 11:39

Guido
The end of the world (as we know it) ?

The beginning of a new era

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 11:49 - Edited by: cora

I have continued with the online translation of the e-motions online conference and put the result in the Interview Topic.

It confirms that the album will be released before the tour. Questions regarding an English version were not answered.

Christiane
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 22:28

I was just thinking, wether my husband has become a Ruslana fan now. He´s also waiting for the new album as I do

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 23:07

My curiosity gravitates around the following question : Who are the songwriters of this album? Is it only Ruslana? Or Ruslana + Sasha? Or some Americans?

Regardless the answer to that question, I would prefer an album written by a Ukrainian team rather than the American team who was behind the Wild Energy story. I still cannot understand why Ruslana decided to team with them. That was a very bad choice of her if you ask me.

I also know that the members of Sasha's band (TFC) have contributed to the songs "Wow" and "Sha-la-la", but I'm not sure about "Davaj graj". This song sounds exactly in the style of Ruslana + Sasha (reminds me of the song "Play for me musician" in style of songwriting).

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2012 23:30

Christiane
He´s also waiting for the new album as I do

Cool :-)

AlexandruRomania
Who are the songwriters of this album? Is it only Ruslana? Or Ruslana + Sasha? Or some Americans?

Yes, I'm also curious about that.

That was a very bad choice of her if you ask me.

Yes. Although I like the WE album, the worst was in my opinion that these Americans were supposed to be managers, but they failed completely.

Christiane
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 00:20 - Edited by: Christiane

cora

Yes...not bad, isn´t it? I showed him the videoclip of "Davaj Graj" and he was absolutely thrilled about the song......this is gonna be on his tracklist for the next party

Esther
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 08:41

cora
Yes, it definitely makes more sense than after the tour or after the football championship.

Indeed, let's wait. Soccer madness has started here... Queensday and soccer. It's like the shops haven't heard of other colours but red, white, blue and orange, it's crazy :D I prefer blue and yellow... noooo not Sweden :D

I was just thinking, wether my husband has become a Ruslana fan now. He´s also waiting for the new album as I do
GOOOD!! let's make the fan group bigger and bigger :D Don't we have some fans who have kids and are teaching them about Ruslana?

cora
It confirms that the album will be released before the tour. Questions regarding an English version were not answered.
They kinda leave it in the middle... I guess it would be logical with all the different nationalities coming to Ukraine, to release an english album or mixed.

Yes. Although I like the WE album, the worst was in my opinion that these Americans were supposed to be managers, but they failed completely.
Indeed

Does Davaj Graj have an english version?

AlexandruRomania
Who are the songwriters of this album? Is it only Ruslana? Or Ruslana + Sasha? Or some Americans?
Curious about that too.

I would prefer an album written by a Ukrainian team rather than the American team who was behind the Wild Energy story. I still cannot understand why Ruslana decided to team with them. That was a very bad choice of her if you ask me.
In the beginning I thought okey that's awesome maybe she'll get some irrecognision around the world but nothing happened like they were not really interested in her.
I really hope that this album will be taken home by the soccerfans and say listen to this she's the singer of the song that forever will remind us of this European Cup and then the rest of the songs will spread etc.

kozi
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 09:32

AlexandruRomania
I still cannot understand why Ruslana decided to team with them. That was a very bad choice of her if you ask me.

I don't think they failed... it is just.. eastern europe has no chance to do it internationally... The ones who don't like the eurovision song contest, never heard about Ruslana... Even such mega stars as T-Pain and Missy Elliott didn't help Ruslana. Remember "Sopot Festival"? It's a stupid low-popularity competition in Poland and she lost it. No one actually listens to ruslana and never did. She was just an Eurovision one hit wonder (Like Lena Landrut, Rybak, etc)...
Even now she had a big chance to be more known in Poland .. Davaj Graj in English? Could work... but the Official Euro Anthem is someone else ....

Esther
In the beginning I thought okey that's awesome maybe she'll get some irrecognision around the world but nothing happened like they were not really interested in her.

But you have to know that she signet to a small record company, that know one knows .. EGO WORKS ... I don't belive she will ever have an enormous TOP SONG... I think now she would not even win the ESC again.

Don't get me wrong, i am as much excited about the album as you are.. but i think this is the truth. There are new, fresh singers ... t.a.t.u. was VERY popular internationally but now as solo acts the girls just fail ... the success of them was the lesbian image not the music itself ... commerciall audaince wants something shocking, something new ... not HEY HEY screams since... almost 10 years...

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site