NEW ALBUM / H "--" (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / H "--"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 16:29

The new album will be released on April 25 as it was revealed by Ruslana herself.

Esther

like they were not really interested in her.

I think that they overestimated themselves and their influence within the American music industry.

kozi

it is just.. eastern europe has no chance to do it internationally...

That's not true. Two Romanian singers topped the American Billboard music charts : Inna with "Hot" and Alexandra Stan with "Mr. Saxobeat".

Even such mega stars as T-Pain and Missy Elliott didn't help Ruslana

That was impossible to happen as their collaborations were not released as singles and promoted. Only "Moon of Dreams" was promoted a little bit in Eastern Europe.

Remember "Sopot Festival"?

Yes, I remember it very well.

No one actually listens to ruslana and never did. She was just an Eurovision one hit wonder (Like Lena Landrut, Rybak, etc)...

I am listening to Ruslana. The problem is that she is not promoted as she should be. All her concerts in Romania were a success, especially the one that took place on June 25, 2011 in Bucharest.

Guido
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 18:44

I would prefer an album written by a Ukrainian team rather than the American team
I allways prefer the Ukrainian version.

I was just thinking, wether my husband has become a Ruslana fan now.
If my wife says she became a fan I call "Mad House" for her and if I start thinking she became I fan I call "Mad House" for me.

Guido
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 18:51

The problem is that she is not promoted as she should be.
That's an understatement ?

Pandora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 18:55

I'm very much looking forward to this! Do we have any idea what the cover art could be like?

cora
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 20:18

There are some more information on the site of .

Online translation:

- Tell about the release of the new album!

The English version is ready, but the Ukrainian goes out first. The album has a strong Slavic sounding. I long studied Slavic reasons at preparation, their features were interesting to me. I wanted to hear what distinguishes us on international ethnic space. It was desirable to distinguish on all elements. Although many classic themes of composers as Clay, are used in the album, Moussorgsky, Tchaikovsky, Rakhmaninov and yet - , , . You can expect many surprises! There is a ballad called Euphoria which was written in Sweden.
And in general half the album was written in America, half in Kyiv. It took 3 years to prepare it. There are 9 tracks on the album. For me this is the number of mystery. This number was also on Michael Jackson's album Thriller, the most successful album of all times. This chip us the American producers, 9 tracks, is an ideal amount to offer. Less is too little and more too much.

- Does your furious fight proceed against pirates?

The distribution of the album Euphoria will be carefully controlled. On April, 25 I present the album. On this day we will give the opportunity to buy the electronic version of the album to all. We warned all websites on which it can unofficially appear already about responsibility. If they offer the album, we will go to court, as it is done in the whole world. I philosophically to it I behave, understand that in any case the album will appear on the Internet. Simply I call to all fans, not to go to the pirate websites and to try to call and play the licensed game, buy licensed album.

kozi
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 20:41

AlexandruRomania
That's not true. Two Romanian singers topped the American Billboard music charts : Inna with "Hot" and Alexandra Stan with "Mr. Saxobeat".

Ok ur right ... Inna had her 5 minutes, like Ruslana did in 2004 just after the Eurovision. But i don't thaink that they topped the US Billboard, but maybe i'm wrong.

That was impossible to happen as their collaborations were not released as singles and promoted. Only "Moon of Dreams" was promoted a little bit in Eastern Europe.

Moon Of Dreams was actually released as an single ... i think that they don't promote her much cause she's will not bring big moeney.. and that is all about! MONEY - big contract? You need to earn big money ;)

I am listening to Ruslana. The problem is that she is not promoted as she should be. All her concerts in Romania were a success, especially the one that took place on June 25, 2011 in Bucharest.

You do, i do, Nikoleta, Wespecz, Cora and the other do it to. But 20 people... it is not enough... She is not popular in Europe anymore .. we can't expect an world wide success. Not that type of music needs the young audience... Nicki Minaj, Madonna, Rihanna, Katy Perry, David Guetta it's their time now. They're a long time on stage and still popular. Cause they go with the time, and feel the rythm. Ruslana stayed in 2004 and still sings HEY HEY...

Christiane
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 20:50

Guido
If my wife says she became a fan I call "Mad House" for her

So I guess, it never will happen, that she'll become a fan, I suppose Well, actually, I won't say, that my husband became a fan, it just happened, that he likes "Davaj Graj" and yesterday he downloaded the Club remix of "Hey, go with me" to iTunes without knowing, that I've got the CD wit the Club remixes

cora

Thanks for the translation. So let's see, what we can expect from the new album.

Christiane
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 20:58

kozi
Ruslana stayed in 2004 and still sings HEY HEY...

and if she wouldn't, she won't be more popular around the world. As you said above, it's all about money and that's true unfortunately. There are so many things behind that......money, record label, producers....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 21:36

cora

It took 3 years to prepare it. There are 9 tracks

?! Three tracks a year .... :D One thrack per four months ... I'm not an expert, but... lol.

The album has a strong Slavic sounding.

Sounds nice...

The distribution of the album Euphoria will be carefully controlled.

This sounded almost convincing :D

kozi
You do, i do, Nikoleta, Wespecz, Cora and the other do it to

I do it rarely In fact, I'm not sure I'll buy the new album at all... but I'm still curious. The new songs which are supposed to (aren't they) be in the album- WoW, Shalala, Go, Go, haven't managed to make it "buyable" for me (yet).

Guido
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 23:54

Online translation:
Not by google ? Amazing I understand every word !

The distribution of the album Euphoria will be carefully controlled.
Please controll it's in belgian record shops too :-)

Ruslana stayed in 2004 and still sings HEY HEY...
I don't agree, but I'm happy she stil sings that too.

One thrack per four months ...
Hey hey Niki ! How many did you make last 4 months ? :-)
haven't managed to make it "buyable" for me
It's that expensive ?

(yet). Idd didn't hear it so ...

kozi
# Posted: 23 Apr 2012 23:54

nikoleta_rangelova
?! Three tracks a year .... :D One thrack per four months ... I'm not an expert, but... lol.

LOL XD good gues...

I do it rarely In fact, I'm not sure I'll buy the new album at all... but I'm still curious. The new songs which are supposed to (aren't they) be in the album- WoW, Shalala, Go, Go, haven't managed to make it "buyable" for me (yet).

daaa, we are talking about an world success? shes not even famous in ukraine anymore -.-

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 00:01

Guido
One thrack per four months ...
Hey hey Niki ! How many did you make last 4 months ? :-)

My fans aren't my fans for my music ; )

kozi
shes not even famous in ukraine anymore -.-

Somtimes it seems so.

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 00:54 - Edited by: Guido

My fans aren't my fans for my music ; )
LOL
I know you have other talents :-)

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 01:09

shes not even famous in ukraine anymore
Ukraine will never forget what she did for her country !
I met a ukrainian in Belgium and she said to me : Ruslana put our land on the map of the world.
Not many ukrainian presidents can say they did that.

Except for Yanukowitsh of course by putting Timoshenko in jail.

But, since you're from Poland, can you tell me what this is about ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Wn_f0odpg30
Kossacks and Polish ?

Another question : Concert rotonde Schuman 17/09/05 in Brussels - 25 years Solidarity in Poland was filmed by polish TV. Esther and I were there. It was also our first meeting with Ruslana (thanks to Cora). I tried to find a video but never found anything. Can you help me ?

kozi
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 10:00

Guido
Ukraine will never forget what she did for her country !
I met a ukrainian in Belgium and she said to me : Ruslana put our land on the map of the world.
Not many ukrainian presidents can say they did that.

It is like in Poland about Edyta Górniak, Poland will never forget her success at the Eurovision Song Contes, but her last album hardly sold... You get my point? They remember but no one listens to it now.

But, since you're from Poland, can you tell me what this is about ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Wn_f0odpg30
Kossacks and Polish ?

never heard about it ... sorry can not help you

Another question : Concert rotonde Schuman 17/09/05 in Brussels - 25 years Solidarity in Poland was filmed by polish TV. Esther and I were there. It was also our first meeting with Ruslana (thanks to Cora). I tried to find a video but never found anything. Can you help me ?

i need also dissapoint you... I had this show on my computer, but then i needed to format my disc, and all my ruslana memories were deleted....

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 14:23

I had this show on my computer, but then i needed to format my disc, and all my ruslana memories were deleted....
And you are, as I am, the last Ruslana fan in your country ? :-)
Someone must have it. I'm sure Esther will give you a wild kiss for it. Or an external HD for back-ups ?

Esther
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 20:56

Guido
I'm sure Esther will give you a wild kiss for it.
Ehem.... Guido?

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 21:20

Ehem.... Guido?
He is ehem too young for you ? An external HD is more expensive Es. Or is Poland too catholic ?

Esther
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 21:45

Guido
He is ehem too young for you ? An external HD is more expensive Es. Or is Poland too catholic ?
I don't know what age he is and that's not the point. The point is that you say something you don't know if I would do that :P And now back to the topic!! The new album!!

kozi
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:10

Guido
I'm sure Esther will give you a wild kiss for it.
The point is that not every one has the privilege to kiss me ;)

Esther
And now back to the topic!! The new album!!
Right! It's really weird that the release is tomorow and there are not previews or such things O_o

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:10

Ok you are right. Next time I'll write perhaps ... might ...
Or should I have written I'll give him a wild kiss ? I'm afraid then we would never get it :-)

Esther
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:32

kozi

WHAAAAAAAAAA ONLY ONE MORE NIGHT!!! :D

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:36

Right! It's really weird that the release is tomorow and there are not previews or such things O_o

Well, may be tomorrow we'll get the PreVieWs only and the real thing.... some time later :D Will it be available online immediately? I thought I was following the thread, but it seems I'm missing things.. lol

kozi
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:40 - Edited by: kozi

The main site says

today it's 1 day .. so it means i gues the WHOLE album O_o

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:43

hey hey ! But somehow I can understand.
A Ukrainian women - in my own pub ! gave me a kiss. But I didn't want it so I immediately gave her what I got from her.
Only pitty her husband was sitting next to her

WHAAAAAAAAAA ONLY ONE MORE NIGHT!!! :D
I asked the innkeeper Marcella : Do you know what "euforie" (dutch) is ? She knew but I said : NOOOO it's Ruslanas new album.

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:49

some time later :D
And that means ???
BTW would you mind kissing Kozi ? Only one little kiss for a video ?
Please :-)

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:52

Should I write MY definition of Euforia on Wiki ?
The feeling you get when Ruslana after 3-4 years releases a new album :-)
Let's wait and listen.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 22:57

kozi
*crazy* thanks, I hadn't seen that.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing and now things are happening so suddenly *crazy* lol

kozi
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 23:04

NICE 2 B BACK AGAIN ON THE FORUM

Guido
Stop, about that kissing part ... Esther is a girl and i'm gay so it will not work... but i promise i will do a lot, and search for the video 4 yall ok?

Guido
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 23:15

Esther is a girl and i'm gay
There are kisses and kisses Kozi.
But if you do a lot , I will never use that word again ok ?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site