NEW ALBUM / H "--" (11)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / H "--"
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 .
flipsty
# Posted: 21 Aug 2012 21:53 - Edited by: flipsty

A non-Ukrainian audience wouldn't get (understand) . wrote it in 1979, so for Ukrainians, it's a nostalgic song.

Oy, I hate to be the one who starts a new page.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 21 Aug 2012 21:58

flipsty

A non-Ukrainian audience wouldn't get (understand) .

I agree.

wrote it in 1979

I didn't know that. All the credit for this song is given to Goran Bregovich (on the Euphoria album booklet). So he must be only the arranger, not the author. Interesting.

so for Ukrainians, it's a nostalgic song.

Yes. I know that Sofia Rotaru used to perform it.

cora

Mark my words. The 9th track will be the revamped version of "Drum 'n' Dance", but I may be wrong.

cora
# Posted: 21 Aug 2012 22:21

flipsty
A non-Ukrainian audience wouldn't get (understand) .

You're right.

AlexandruRomania
Mark my words. The 9th track will be the revamped version of "Drum 'n' Dance", but I may be wrong.

Interesting guess. I think that D'n'D is a thing of the past. It wouldn't fit on this album. We will see

Katherine
# Posted: 26 Aug 2012 15:43

AlexandruRomania

Possible, she keeps performing Drum n Dance and it still hasn't been a version that has been consistent let alone a studio version. I've always wanted the studio version so maybe im just hoping.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Aug 2012 17:11

Katherine

it still hasn't been a version that has been consistent let alone a studio version.

Yep.

This is just my guess as I can't imagine an English version of Kray. Please no.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 10 Sep 2012 22:40

Ruslana's VK official page : " , "Wild Dances", . " " "̳ " "", ' !!! "--" , !!!"

If I understood well the next videoclip will be made for Euphoria.

cora
# Posted: 11 Sep 2012 08:45

AlexandruRomania
If I understood well the next videoclip will be made for Euphoria.

Cool! But they have not even released the Miy Brat video.

By the way, do you have an overview how Miy Brat and the album are doing on the Ukrainian charts? Have they appeared on the charts at all?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 11 Sep 2012 13:53

cora

Cool! But they have not even released the Miy Brat video.

Ruslana told me yesterday night that they are going to release the Mij brat video very soon. I think that it will be public next week.

By the way, do you have an overview how Miy Brat and the album are doing on the Ukrainian charts? Have they appeared on the charts at all?

The only album chart in Ukraine is that hosted by UMKA. The album was number one there for 2 months.
As for the single Mij brat, it didn't enter the airplay chart until now.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site