NEW ALBUM / H "--" (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / H "--"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
kozi
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 23:17

Guido
haha nevermind ;) as i said ... i will search 4 the video ok? i know i had it from that tv .. so it will b hard, but i will try

Esther
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 08:20

Guido
I asked the innkeeper Marcella : Do you know what "euforie" (dutch) is ? She knew but I said : NOOOO it's Ruslanas new album.
Lol. A friend of mine said oh she stole the title from a song from Sweden during the ESC.... So ?? It's a word!! Not the song. I'm really happy that there's going to be a new album TODAY!!!!

kozi
I am really sorry Kozi for Guido's behaviour. He doesn't always listen to me... :-)

Guido
GUIDO what's up with ye? To exited for the album I guess.

Esther
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 08:26

kozi
haha nevermind ;) as i said ... i will search 4 the video ok? i know i had it from that tv .. so it will b hard, but i will try
Thanks a million!!

Guido
Stop asking!!

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 09:41

MAIN SITE: RUSLANA IS GOING BO RELEASE THE NEW ALBUM TODAY

Rly? When? Where? How?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 09:43

*crazy* Yeah, this is what I was going to ask: any idea around when we can expect sth ? :D

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 12:11 - Edited by: kozi

[url=][/url]nikoleta_rangelova
*crazy* Yeah, this is what I was going to ask: any idea around when we can expect sth ? :D

there is nothing, only the info on the main site -.- that is just funny....

http://bartoszofficial.blogspot.com/

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 12:54

Christiane
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 14:01

I noticed on the main site, that the name for the album is hyphenated.

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 14:48 - Edited by: kozi

IT's HERE!

http://ruslana.ua/ua/euphoria.php?b=0

but it's not to buy O_o? i do'nt understand now -.-

and i didn't saw this before ...

http://ruslana.ua/ua/presentation.php

Weird is the promotion of this new album -.-

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 15:35

*crazy*

Thanks for the link, kozi.

Ok, my impressions from those previews:

Unimpressed with the first two, then we know Shalala.... then I may like the chorus of N4...

Then Wow... ... which didn't become my favourite ..

I don't like the 6th one either...

Go, Go is nice...

I like "Euphoria", though.... or at least the balladish part *crazy*

And N9 isn't special either...

So... I really like (but not so much as to buy the album) only "Go, Go, Go" and half (the slower half) of "Euphoria".

From only one listening I can't see any distinctive melody... i.e. they sound all the same to me ... Ok, I wish her luck with the sales in Ukraine, but I don't think I even want to listen to the full songs, lol.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 15:57 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

My impression after listening to the previews :

Track number 1 - I don't speak Ukrainian fluently but I can understand that this is a song about brotherhood and about being together (reuniting - a thing we should do as Ruslana fans). Honestly, I'm not sure if I like it because the preview sounds flat. I shall better wait for the full version, but I don't hate it either.

Track number 2 - I knew this one. I'm curious if they used the same version as used on the soundtrack of the official music video. I like that one better. Sha-la-la is a special song and I'm really looking forward to the full version. Who knows, maybe it will deliver us a little surprise.

Track number 3 - This sounds like classical music at the beginning but then becomes some electro pop thing. The good point is that this sounds quite SLAVIC actually. I like it.

Track number 4 - This reminds me of Michael Jackson. The melody sounds very very familiar! I have listened to this sometime before but I'm not sure where. Very nice and catchy chorus! I like it.

Track number 5 - A rearranged version of "Wow". This one contrasts with track number 3 which has a Slavic motive in the melody.

Track number 6 - Reminds me of a song performed by the Turkish singer Sertab ("I Believe"). Hey! I can understand almost everything she's singing! My Ukrainian language skills are getting better!

Track number 7 - Davaj. graj. I like this one very much. Ruslana style FTW.

Track number 8 - I'm in love! I love this one! This is my favorite track from the album. Made in Sweden baby! I could have guessed that after listening to it without knowing it. Sweden rules the world of pop!

Track number 9 - The song written by Goran Bregovich. I'm not a fan of that guy but I like the Ukrainian sounding in this one.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 15:57

May be it would be better if there was the option to buy songs separately? I'd buy Euphoria only, for example. I think this would be greater success. Btw, the link "Buy the full version of the album" doesn't work for me.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 16:00

nikoleta_rangelova

I think that you'll be able to purchase any track you want from iTunes. I think that it will be posted there soon.

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 16:15

First of all i hate the cover -.- It is horible! It looks like made in Pain or sth... Ok but let's go to the music part:

1 - ̳ ! - There is something that maybe i will like in that song. i will wait for the full version. but 4 now, i'm just not sure about this song.

2 - - ok i liked this song since the begining.... so not rly suprissed.

3 - - EURO DANCE - i don't like it... sound so eurovision and trashy -.- no please stop it!

4 - ! - This one sounds like i heard it somewhere else .. it's nothing new 2 me... sound so familliar -_0

5 - WOW - Since the begining i thought this song is just wrong and should never be realeased.... and now the chorus is even worser!

6 - -4! - again nothing for me ... not a fan. Nothing more to say, the song is just BAD!

7 - , !/! ! - i like the new version since it came out... the Demo version was horrible - it's better now...

8 - --! - with ballads i have this problem that i need some more time 2 like them so i will write nothing bad about it... oh no again some dace part -.-

9 - - This song should not b included on that album sounds totally different....

And @ the end ... i don't rly like it .. now i know why isn't ruslana popular internationally - it's becaouse of the music quality -.-

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 16:34

The new album I like.
I like all songs
Special thanks to kozi
Member for Links

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 16:47

Another place where you can listen to the previews :

http://www.mclub.com.ua/vcat.phtml?action=vs&album=206916

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:03

is there a F--king way to buy this album? -.- and get the full versions?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:07

^

You can buy it here for 1,23 $

http://www.mclub.com.ua/vcat.phtml?action=vs&album=206916

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:10

yes but i have to upgrade my acout with min 5$ -.- and this is a lot and i don't need so much money as the CD coasts 1,23$ ....

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:13

The good news is that Ruslana's campaign against piracy seems to work. I can't find the album on any of the pirate sites, not even on the Ukrainian torrents.

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:16

i got the full album

Katherine
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:24 - Edited by: Katherine

1. hmm... not for me

2. It's alright.

I like 3.

4. Bearable

5. I really dont like that rearrangement of Wow, its not exciting. It's like they downgraded the old video version to a demo.

6. is a bit strange.

7. Well i hate this one. I couldn't stand the old demo version and I cant stand this one. it just sounds like a really pathetic attempt to try and get people moving.

8. I don't like ballads much, but its not bad.

9. What the????? It sounds like a folk song? but it doesn't sound like a modernized folk song like Wild Dances did.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:35

Katherine

9. What the????? It sounds like a folk song? but it doesn't sound like a modernized folk song like Wild Dances did.

It was written by Goran Bregovich. It couldn't be different.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 17:36

Btw, forgive my total lack of musical expertise, but where the hell is the "Slavic" sounding she mentioned?

ANTARES
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 18:10

It was written by Goran Bregovich. It couldn't be different

you made my day

http://goo.gl/0R5xn

Guido
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 18:45

I noticed on the main site, that the name for the album is hyphenated.
No it's euforia :-) But I remember Ruslana writing on my poster Rus/Lana

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 18:57

AlexandruRomania

Thanks for the link, but with me it requires a minimum of $10, which is ridiculously much compared to the otherwise ridiculously low price of a single track / the whole album. I guess I'll wait for it to appear for sale elsewhere...

Karolina
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 19:06

OMG. Cover... She looks like Jesus nailed to the cross. Don't like it.
When I listened to all previews without stopping after each song I thought that there was one full song. It sounded the same for me. But then I listened separately...
1. Very monotonic.
2. Not bad.
3. The melody in the beginning sounds like from some stupid short animated movie. But after it, it sounds not so bad.
4. This one I like the most.
5. Wow... Don't make me to listen to it ever again.
6. Please
7. The thing about this song and flash mob is killing me... Those flash mobs was great 3 years ago. But not now... I don't want to stand up and dance while listening to this one. Don't like it.
8. Second song I really like from this album.
9. Oh God, why?

After listening these previews I decided not to go to her concert (TV show) on May 6 when she will be in Lithuania.

cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 19:59 - Edited by: cora

First of all I am disappointed that it's only 5 new songs. Three songs are old and one song () is a folk song which she has sung very often, so nothing new either.

Cover: I like the photo which we knew from the intro page already, but I agree with Karolina, the cross in the background really reminds of the crucified Jesus.

I like the booklet with some nice new pictures and all lyrics. I hope it will be included in the CD version.

Title: Why is -- hyphened? Has anyone got an idea?

1. ̳ !
Sounds interesting. Want to listen to the whole song.

Liked it from the beginning. Summer sunshine feeling.

Sounds interesting. Want to listen to the whole song.

4. !
This reminds me of something, as if I have heard parts of it before. Prince, Michel Jackson. Sorry, not my taste.

5. !
I liked this song right from the beginning, but I'm not sure about this version. I think the 2011 version was better.

6. -4!
Mmhh, don't,know what to do about this one. Need to listen to the whole song. I wonder about the title. Apple? Why is separated like in -- and what does the '4' mean in the middle of the word?

7. , !/! !
I loved the song from the beginning, all versions of it. Very dynamic.

8. --!
Very good power ballad! Want the whole song! The beginning sounds Slavic to me.

This is totally out of place. It appears as if they needed to fill up the album.

I want to buy the album as CD, but WHERE?

cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 20:00 - Edited by: cora

AlexandruRomania
You can buy it here for 1,23 $

How do you know that it's not a pirate or other unofficial site?

This is something that makes me really angry. They release the album, but don't tell where you can buy it. The link doesn't work. On umka.com.ua is nothing.

If an album is released in Germany, it's available in all record shops and online shops both as paid download and 'physical' CD from the day of the release. Otherwise I wouldn't call it release.

Karolina
After listening these previews I decided not to go to her concert (TV show) on May 6 when she will be in Lithuania

Maybe the new songs will grow on you, if you listen to them more often. In my opinion previews are not enough to really pass a judgement.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site