NEW ALBUM / Hовий альбом "≈…-фор≥-я" (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW ALBUM / Hовий альбом "≈…-фор≥-я"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Esther
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 20:15

Karolina
OMG. Cover... She looks like Jesus nailed to the cross. Don't like it.
I thought the exact same thing. Don't like that either.

3. The melody in the beginning sounds like from some stupid short animated movie. But after it, it sounds not so bad.
The song is called Rachmaninov who was a very talented composer. So I guess this is something composed by him and Ruslana merged it with her ideas. But it's a guess I might be totally wrong. All I know for sure is that there was a composer called Sergej Rachmaninov :D

1. Mij brat
I like this song escpecially because of the rhythem. I've no idea what she's singing but like the sound... hard to explain what it is that makes me like this song. I like especially the oh oh oh part.

2. Sha la la
:D I love Sha la la makes me happy and want it to be summer and I don't like the summer that much :P

3. Rachmaninov
I absolutely love this song especially because of the piano pieces in it.

4. Robi Guchinishe
I'm not that into this song.

5. WOW
Like it. I didn't like it that much when I first heard the song but it grew on me. Kinda like it.

6. ja blu4ko
The beginning reminds me of a bollywood song :D hahaha but then it's totally different from bollywood and I kinda like it.
Can someone tell me what shagrom?? means? It sounds like slagroom which means cream in my language. Like the cream on a pie.

7. Davaj Graj
LOVE THIS SONG!!! Makes me really happy. Can't wait for the european cup.

8. ej-fori-ja
Love the music, I love this song!! I like her voice in this song soo much. The guitars everything so in balance I love it.

9. Kraj
:D This song makes me smile and think of Ukraine.

Esther
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 20:20

cora
Karolina
That makes three who thought of the crucifiction... four if you count in a friend of mine who I send the link to listen to the samples.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 21:22 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Karolina
OMG. Cover... She looks like Jesus nailed to the cross.
And I wonder what it looked like..... Hey, may be some Easter theme :D

I thought that there was one full song.

Haha, absolutely.

8. Second song I really like from this album.
*yes*

cora
what does the '4' mean in the middle of the word?

In... mobile/PC slang many people often replace the "ч/ chair" letter with a "4" which in most Slavic languages starts with "„ (етири)". I believe this began with sms when we didn't use Cyrillics on phones and had to render the "„" sound using whole two symbols "C+H"... i.e. the 4 used to "save" symbols. .. But that's where my interpretation stops, I have no idea why it's done in the title. May be to ... look modern? To appeal to the teens? Or may be the secret is somewhere in the text which I'm not able to get.. there's some pun with the title & its being hyphenated, I guess... (hope)... lol

Very good power ballad! Want the whole song! The beginning sounds Slavic to me.

Love it, too.

They release the album, but don't tell where you can buy it.

Yes, the main site should be the FIRST place where you can buy it.
I was thinking of only one song, but the price in the link, which Alexandru posted, is ridiculous, so I may buy the whole of it. I didn't expect it to be so cheap. On the other hand, I've never bought music online, so may be it's normal. No idea...

Esther

All I know for sure is that there was a composer called Sergej Rachmaninov :D

Yeah :D

Esther
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 21:28 - Edited by: Esther

nikoleta_rangelova
All I know for sure is that there was a composer called Sergej Rachmaninov :D
Yeah :D

And I love his music :D Pieces I've heard :P or else I could tell you for sure if that was/is by him :P It sound familiar anyways.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 22:04

So... please, if anyone finds any legal link for buying, shaaareee :D I like N8 more and more.. :D And I get more and more annoyed that you can't buy it from the site.

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 22:13

Jeeez i bought it from this site O_O i got the whole album quite a time now it's not so hard

cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 22:50

nikoleta_rangelova
May be to ... look modern? To appeal to the teens?

I know '4fast2U'. I don't like this kind of language disformation.

And I get more and more annoyed that you can't buy it from the site.

Yes, it is annoying. If the link is still not working by tomorrow, I might consider buying it from that site Alexandru gave us.

kozi
Jeeez i bought it from this site O_O i got the whole album quite a time now it's not so hard

I don't want to buy it from an illegal site. The price is so incredibly cheap that I doubt that it is legal.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 22:53

cora
The price is so incredibly cheap that I doubt that it is legal.

Hm... moreover, if it was a legal site, may be, the previews of the songs would be the same? While they aren't (at least the one I liked -Euphoria- has a different sample on that site)

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:00

cora
I don't want to buy it from an illegal site. The price is so incredibly cheap that I doubt that it is legal.

Probobly, since i have all Ruslana albums I will buy this one to as CD format. I would buy it from an legal source if it would b available... i don't get it! It drives me MAD, cause today was the release of the album and it's only on that site, and we don't even know if it's legal -_-

That brings Ruslana to an point in witch I doubt that it will b an national hit -.- i don't know what happend... I really liked her music, and the love 4 her fans, but now it seems 2 me that the album was released just 4 the idea to release it... not 2 release a good album, just 2 release it before her EURO CUP Tour....

cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:03

nikoleta_rangelova
the previews of the songs would be the same?

Yes, on the download site the samples all seem to start at the beginning, while on the main site they start in the middle.

In... mobile/PC slang many people often replace the "ч/ chair" letter with a "4" which in most Slavic languages starts with "„ (етири)".

You are right. The lyrics contain the word €блучко. яблуко means apple and €блучко little apple?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:10 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
яблуко means apple and €блучко little apple?

Perhaps ... *crazy* See? A pro-vegetarianism song, we must love it.. :D :D :D

Btw, what's the little square on the right that apears next to the "options"- stop, play, forward ... and that on the right? Looks like some list, but when I click it, it does nothing.

****** And may be the idea of releasing separate songs & albums so much apart in time isn't good. Now, for example, no matter how much I liked Shalala & Go, Go, they appeared so long ago, that now I'm kind of... used to them, even.. sick of them and don't consider them something new at all. For the few catchy songs to remain catchy and make people buy the album, they shouldn't be released half a year before the album may be? *think*

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:11

nikoleta_rangelova
Looks like some list, but when I click it, it does nothing.

i think there should b the lyrics 4 the album... the other lyrics r marked so in the discography session

Nahyka
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:13

Without a doubt, Euphoria is my favorite song!! I love it

cora
I want to buy the album as CD, but WHERE?

I want to buy the album as cd too :(

cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:16

kozi
i don't get it! It drives me MAD, cause today was the release of the album and it's only on that site, and we don't even know if it's legal -_-

I absolutely agree. It's easy to blame the pirates that artist don't earn money with their creativeness, if the real reason is your own poor organization.

Remember the presentation of the WE single in May 2006. It took two whole weeks, before you could buy it. Or the WE album: Most songs were presented/released at concerts and were shared endless times on YouTube up to 8 months (!) before the album came out.

What's the point of a presentation, if a song/album is not legally available?

Well, it doesn't surprise me. It has always been like this

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:16

kozi
Ah, yeah, thanks. You're right :D May be it will start working together with the BUY button.

cause today was the release of the album and it's only on that site, and we don't even know if it's legal -_-

Indeed. I expected my FaceBook wall to be spammed by her page, actually.

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:24

cora
Well, it doesn't surprise me. It has always been like this

Oh yes it was :/ There where many situations where Ruslana or her stuff told something 2 public and then nothing happend... the WE album was also very crazy! It came first out in Canada -.- I didn't understand marketing thing at that time. As i remember it good, Ukraine was @ last with the release, or not?

nikoleta_rangelova
Indeed. I expected my FaceBook wall to be spammed by her page, actually.

Jeez, i thought that 2! The first time i'm going 2 say this but ... EVEN IN POLAND AN ALBUM RELEASE GETs MORE ATENTION!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:31

kozi
EVEN IN POLAND AN ALBUM RELEASE GETs MORE ATENTION!

I bet :D I guess if this had happened a couple of years ago or so, the news would've been all over the place - fan-site, YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter and whatever else possible.

cora
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:33

kozi
EVEN IN POLAND AN ALBUM RELEASE GETs MORE ATENTION!

Well, we can't call this release. There is an annoucement and a preview on the site, that's all. Until the album can be purchased legally, it's not released.

i think there should b the lyrics 4 the album... the other lyrics r marked

Your way of misspelling is really hard to read.

kozi
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:40

cora
Well, we can't call this release.

actually you are right

Your way of misspelling is really hard to read.

didn't know that it's a problem wont happen again

Christiane
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 23:54 - Edited by: Christiane

1. ћ≥й Ѕрат!
This is a quite interesting track....something like which makes you feel listening to the whole song

2. ЎаЋаЋа
One of my favourites. I already enjoyed the song, when I heard it for the very first time

3. –ахман≥нов
A piano piece at the beginning of the song, which suddenly gets a twist and then the rythm changes.....really not bad. BTW, if anyone is wondering, what the piano piece is called...it´s the beginning of the Italian Polka by Rachmaninov

4. –оби гучн≥ше!
If I wouldn´t know it better, I´d say, that Michael Jackson is the singer at the beginning of this song. Quite unusual for a Ruslana song.

5. ¬ау!
It´s sooooooo amazing and I like this version as well

6. я-блу4ко!
The beginning makes me think, that I´ve heard something like that before......though don´t know where

7. ƒавай, √рай!/ќ√ќ! ќ√ќ!
My top favourite song and I hope, we get to see Ruslana performing this song at the Euro 2012

8. ≈…-фор≥-я!
A song which reminds me of the Eurovision Song Contest somehow......don´t know why.

9.  рай

I don´t really get, why this song is on the album. It´s not even by Ruslana and is so different in style to the other tracks on the album

To sum up, I´d say, that the new album totally differs from what Ruslana has done before.

flipsty
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 01:17

It's pretty ordinary.

Guido
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 01:19

the svitanok style, WD, WE ... so it's no surprise to me it totally differs. No comments from me. I allways need time to like it.

Katherine
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 03:04 - Edited by: Katherine

kozi

we don't even know if it's legal -_-

My guess is, that it is. It would be unusually damn fast pirating for an international superstar let alone Ruslana

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 06:28

something like which makes you feel listening to the whole song

Yeah, the hope for it to get better by the end :D :D

The situation is the same early in the morning... not working links on the site and basically nothing really happening.

Guido
No comments from me. I allways need time to like it.

Did you need time with WD, too?

unusually damn fast pirating for an international superstar let alone Ruslana

Now may be even the pirates won't be interested in this album :D :D

Guntram
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 07:14

Euphoria (Ruslana album)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(Ruslana_album)

Esther
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 09:01

Christiane
what the piano piece is called...it´s the beginning of the Italian Polka by Rachmaninov
THANK YOU!!! I knew I heard it before. I listened to different pieces by him in the hope to find the name. Thanks a million. I absolutely love that song because she did that..

A song which reminds me of the Eurovision Song Contest somehow......don´t know why.
Sweden send in a song called Euphoria, Loreen I think the singer is.

I don´t really get, why this song is on the album. It´s not even by Ruslana and is so different in style to the other tracks on the album
I thought this song would be a duet....... guess I'm wrong. It's definitely different from the others on the cd.

To sum up, I´d say, that the new album totally differs from what Ruslana has done before.
Yups.

Esther
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 09:01 - Edited by: Esther

Maybe a silly question but where did Mclub get the songs from? I mean there's no cd for sale.....

The more I listen to Euphoria song the more I fall in love with it. I really really would like to know what she's singing about.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 09:15

http://24tv.ua/home/showSingleNews.do?ruslana_otkazalas_ot_evrovideniya2012_radi_kont serta_vo_lvove&objectId=212954&lang=ru

According to this source, Ruslana was invited to perform during the interval act of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 but she refused in favor to a concert held in her home city L'viv.

Esther
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 09:51

According to this source, Ruslana was invited to perform during the interval act of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 but she refused in favor to a concert held in her home city L'viv.
Would have loved to see her on stage during the ESC but I can understand she's not going. If this source is right :D

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 11:31 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

≈…!4R≤я

ѕервые впечатлени€
ќформление:
ќбложка

ƒизайн обложки не стыкуетс€ с подсознательным воспри€тием *. Ќичего не имею против фотки –усланы ... ’от€... млин, где ноги? ќ_о я спрашиваю, почему c ногами так сделали? - грубейша€ ошибка. ≈сли срезаете то они должны как бы уходить за край рамки а не висеть в воздухе. ¬се остальное... Ќу, не вызывает обложка ощущени€ эйфории... √де €ркие цвета и эмоции? ¬идать заблудились в сизой дымке-тумане...

* Ёйфори́€ - положительно окрашенный эффект или эмоци€. ќщущаетс€ как внезапное, все заполн€ющее ощущение счасть€, восторга.

странички альбома:

»де€ с костюмами хороша =) ј вот от стандартных полосочек и оформлени€ можно было бы и уйти. “акже не нравитс€ подсветка текста, лучше бы подобрали такой цвет шрифта который не сливаетс€ с фоном.... да он, кстати, и не сливаетс€.

на свободное место можно было добавить, схожие с тематикой костюма, узоры.
Ќапример в страничку Ўа-ла-ла идеально б вписалось что-то такое

P.S.
—D-DVD

Ќа коробку тоже следует обратить внимание. Ќапример коробку раскрывающуюс€ как цветок, можно раскрасить как м€ч на футбольном поле и в таких коробках раздавать промоматериалы.

P.P.S. ќбщее впечатление от оформлени€ альбома - такое ощущение что обложку и вкладыш к альбому рисовал школьник только ознакомившийс€ с фотошопом... ј с мен€ требовали умение рисовать от руки (

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site