Fan from UK - my dream to see ruslana (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Fan from UK - my dream to see ruslana
. 1 . 2 . >>
UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 08:44

Hi guys. I'm a massive fan of ruslana from the UK. She is my idol

In the next year I would love to see her in concert. I mean if I travelled to ukraine and she was doing a ukraine tour could I buy tickets to go see her in concert?

Also, would there ever be a chance of me meeting ruslana if I ever travelled to ukraine? Does anyone who lives over there ever have this opportunity?

It's my dream
Thanks

cora
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 10:48 - Edited by: cora

UkFanOfRuslana
Hi guys. I'm a massive fan of ruslana from the UK. She is my idol
Hello and welcome :-)

I mean if I travelled to ukraine and she was doing a ukraine tour could I buy tickets to go see her in concert?

Ruslana concerts in Ukraine are usually open air and free. The problem is that they are often announced on very short notice or not at all (see here). You have to be spontaneous

You just missed a fantastic tour through 11 Ukrainian cities. Who knows when there will be the next tour.

Also, would there ever be a chance of me meeting ruslana

She sometimes gives autographs after a concert. And sometimes there are autograph sessions in CD shops.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 14:35

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah i was aware she had just been on tour. but i couldn't have come to ukraine then. I'm on a gap year next year so I can now have the opportunity and i just want to persue my dreams

Are they really free? Wow!

So its really just hit and miss really. i mean i suppose when she announces her next concert i just get on a plane and go lol and go from there! If she happens to sign autographs then or is in a cd shop then that would be amazing

cora
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 15:36

UkFanOfRuslana
just want to persue my dreams

That's always good :-)

So its really just hit and miss really. i mean i suppose when she announces her next concert i just get on a plane and go lol and go from there!

Visit the main site and our forum regularly, so you will be informed about upcoming concerts. Let's wait and see what will happen next year.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 17:15

Ok great Thank you

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 17:17

Where are you from by the way cora?

cora
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 17:24

UkFanOfRuslana
Where are you from by the way cora?

I'm from Germany. Click on "member" underneath the nickname to get some information about the user.

For how long have you been a fan of Ruslana?

Pandora
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 02:13

Hi! Another UK fan then?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 18:26

I'm from Germany. Click on "member" underneath the nickname to get some information about the user.

For how long have you been a fan of Ruslana?

Cool Well i discovered ruslana a couple of years ago.. searching on youtube for new music because i don't really like music in the UK. we don't seem to give foreign music a chance. but it feels like i've been a fan of ruslana forever. i don't go a day without listening to her music.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 18:27

Hi! Another UK fan then?

seriously :p wow where you from?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 22:00

It's so nice to see new faces here!

UkFanOfRuslana

Hi! My name is Alexandru. I'm from Bucharest, Romania. Welcome to our forum!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 23:37

It's so nice to see new faces here!

UkFanOfRuslana

Hi! My name is Alexandru. I'm from Bucharest, Romania. Welcome to our forum!

I have been on the forum brousing for many months, just not posted really.

Hi Alexandru. I have read some of your topics. I see you met Ruslana. Very jealous.

Any ideas about how I can make my dream possible?

Christiane
# Posted: 25 Jun 2012 00:29

UkFanOfRuslana

Hello and greetings from Germany

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 12:13

UkFanOfRuslana

Hi. Yes, I met Ruslana 4 times till now. I'm very lucky because she is popular in Romania and because the mayor of Bucharest loves her. LOL.

You can go to Ukraine if you want to meet Ruslana. I'm going to Kiev this summer.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 12:23

Oh right lol... well your very lucky. I love romania too.. make some of the best dance music.. love inna, elena, akcent etc too.

I'm looking into flights and hotels in kiev for next year. But then I wouldn't know where to go to meet her lol.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Jun 2012 11:48

UkFanOfRuslana

How interesting. I dislike the Romanian dance music and I think that it is really cheap.

Anyway, you should check the concert schedule on the official website http://www.ruslana.ua/ua/show.php and then go to Ukraine to attend one of her concerts.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 27 Jun 2012 23:22

Thank you very much

I see where your coming from with the cheapness of the music and its nothing compared with the music of ruslana! What i do like about the romanian dance music is the 'summer' and 'continential' feel of it

After summer I will regularly look at the schedule and book flights asap! As someone mentioned before, the concerts are free, is this true? so you could basically just turn up to one? don't have to book tickets?

cora
# Posted: 27 Jun 2012 23:52

UkFanOfRuslana
the concerts are free, is this true? so you could basically just turn up to one?

Yes.

don't have to book tickets?

No.

I'm looking into flights and hotels in kiev for next year. But then I wouldn't know where to go to meet her lol.

It's definitely too early now.

Well i discovered ruslana a couple of years ago.. searching on youtube for new music

That's an unusual way of learning about Ruslana. Cool

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 28 Jun 2012 12:28

That's an unusual way of learning about Ruslana. Cool

I don't know what video i was looking at but someone said 'This sounds a bit like ruslana.' So then I searched ruslana in youtube and i was like WOW. I cannot thank that person enough for putting that message on!

cora
# Posted: 28 Jun 2012 14:04

cora
the concerts are free, is this true? so you could basically just turn up to one?

There were a few exceptions in the past, including the charity concert at the Arena in Kyiv on 17th May 2005 and the Amazonka winter tour in Nov./Dec. 2008 which took place in theatres. But usually Ruslana concerts in Ukraine are open-air and free and you just can turn up.

So then I searched ruslana in youtube and i was like WOW.

That's indeed WOW! Do you have all her albums? Which one do you like best?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 12:03

Do you have all her albums? Which one do you like best?

Yes I have all the albums. Got them all off ebay! Hmm that is a hard question but I'll have to say Wild Dances. I love the fact that EVERY song is good. It's just brilliant. How about you?

cora
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 17:45

How about you?

Really difficult question as I like all albums very much. On each album there are songs which I would call my favourite, e.g. Wild Dances, Svitanok, Silent Angel. But when it comes to an album as a whole I like Ey-fori-ya best.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 22:01

Really difficult question as I like all albums very much. On each album there are songs which I would call my favourite, e.g. Wild Dances, Svitanok, Silent Angel. But when it comes to an album as a whole I like Ey-fori-ya best.

That's very interesting too. Ey-fori-ya is quite different. Why do you like that one best?

I agree with you about the great songs on each album. Mit Vesni totally slipped my mind - i love that album too. So they are your favourite songs are they? I couldn't even choose 10 favourites of mine! They are all just so good!

cora
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 23:01

UkFanOfRuslana
Why do you like that one best?

It's even more dynamic and powerful than the previous albums.

i love that album too.

Me too.

So they are your favourite songs are they?

They are just SOME of my favourites. There are many more.

They are all just so good!

YES!

Pandora
# Posted: 30 Jun 2012 04:42

seriously :p wow where you from?
North Yorkshire

And you?

Ashleigh
# Posted: 30 Jun 2012 19:47

[b]UkFanOfRuslana[

I'm from Manchester, UK. Great to hear of other Ruslana fans in the UK

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 30 Jun 2012 20:08 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

And you?

I'm from Manchester, UK. Great to hear of other Ruslana fans in the UK

Wow it is great to hear there are other UK fans :D

I live near Coventry

So Pandora and Ashleigh how did you discover ruslana?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 30 Jun 2012 20:13 - Edited by: UkFanOfRuslana

It's even more dynamic and powerful than the previous albums.

It's certainly different to her other albums.

Ashleigh
# Posted: 1 Jul 2012 21:34

So Pandora and Ashleigh how did you discover ruslana?

I discovered Ruslana when she won Eurovision. I am part Ukrainian and I had never heard any Ukrainian singers before and I have been a fan ever since. I was lucky enough to meet her in a club in Bolton when she did a promotional tour after the Eurovision contest. How did you discover Ruslana?

Guido
# Posted: 2 Jul 2012 19:07

Hey Ashleigh. Long time ago ?

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site