Fan from UK - my dream to see ruslana (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Fan from UK - my dream to see ruslana
<< . 1 . 2 .
Pandora
# Posted: 3 Jul 2012 03:05 - Edited by: Pandora

So Pandora and Ashleigh how did you discover ruslana?

I first saw her in Eurovision 2004, and I remember feeling sad in 2005 when she was on the UK selection show (Making Your Mind Up I think?) because I'd never see her again. Then YouTube came along and two years later I rediscovered her and it's led from there.

How did you discover her? :-)
I was lucky enough to meet her in a club in BoltonI'm so jealous!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 3 Jul 2012 21:34

Nice stories. Ashleigh you are so lucky to have met her. Did she go round the uk after eurovision then? I can't imagine the feeling of meeting her! Well you can read my story at the start of the thread but i unfortunately didn't see ruslana on eurovision as i was only ten then.

cora
# Posted: 7 Jul 2012 23:42 - Edited by: cora

UkFanOfRuslana
Did she go round the uk after eurovision then?

As far as I know the only tour she ever did in the UK was the so called UK school's tour in February 2005. You can read the news about it on the remains of the old official homepage here (scroll down).

Here you can view the images from Oxford and Liverpool.

Maybe you want to introduce yourself in this topic? Would be great

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site