NEW SINGLE* Miy brat (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / NEW SINGLE* Miy brat
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 12 Jul 2012 22:15

The next single from the Ey-for-YA album is song #1 "Miy brat". I'm not sure if it will have a music video.

What do you think? I wanted song #8 to be released as a single, but maybe they will release it later.

cora
# Posted: 12 Jul 2012 22:29

What do you think?

I like Mij brat very much. It received the highest score on the main site poll (apart from the tracks which have been released already as singles). Maybe that is one of the reasons why they chose it.

I wanted song #8 to be released as a single, but maybe they will release it later.

Ey-fori-ya is also still my favourite. Yes, maybe they'll release it later.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 12 Jul 2012 22:31

http://swedishcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Ruslana&titel=Eu-phori-a&cat=a

It looks like the English version of the album may be released in Sweden by Warner Music. I was sure about this as a Swedish man is behind two songs on this album.

cora
# Posted: 13 Jul 2012 19:06

AlexandruRomania
It looks like the English version of the album may be released in Sweden by Warner Music.

Well, she had this contract with Warner for 5 albums outside Ukraine. Only one has been released so far, so it's likely that the new album will be released by Warner (if they have not changed the contract). My gut feeling is still that we will have to be very patient.

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Jul 2012 21:26

cora
so it's likely that the new album will be released by Warner (if they have not changed the contract).

I had a look at the website of Warner Music and Ruslana is still listed as an artist.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 13 Jul 2012 22:54 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

I guess that this will be the cover of the single :

cora

Well, she had this contract with Warner for 5 albums outside Ukraine.

Interesting. In this case, I'm 70% sure that the English version will be released in Romania. So far, all international albums of Ruslana were released here.

cora

My gut feeling is still that we will have to be very patient.

I don't know why but I have the feeling that the English version will come out sometime near ESC 2013.

Christiane

I had a look at the website of Warner Music and Ruslana is still listed as an artist.

I hope that they will do better to promote Ruslana's album. Wild Energy had a lot of potential and I really can't understand why it wasn't promoted as it deserved.

cora
# Posted: 14 Jul 2012 09:51

AlexandruRomania
I guess that this will be the cover of the single :

I doubt that it will have a cover at all. Apparently in Ukraine it is not common to release singles as CD's. Only WD, The Same Star, DWTW and WE 2006 were released as single CD's so far.

I don't know why but I have the feeling that the English version will come out sometime near ESC 2013.

Yes, I also think that it won't be before spring 2013. But that's only my gut feeling.

I hope that they will do better to promote Ruslana's album. Wild Energy had a lot of potential and I really can't understand why it wasn't promoted as it deserved.

Well, we have discussed this several times. It's a shame that it wasn't promoted at all.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jul 2012 14:22

I'm not sure how meaningful the lyrics of My Brat are, but I'd expect something like Go, Go, or Shalala, or Euphoria or Yabluchko to be liked more and released as singles. Anyway, whatever :D

cora
# Posted: 14 Jul 2012 15:56

nikoleta_rangelova
something like Go, Go, or Shalala,

Go, Go and Sha-la-la were already singles.

or Euphoria or Yabluchko to be liked more and released as singles.

Me too.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 14 Jul 2012 17:58

Well... at least she didn't release Kray as a single. LOL!

cora
# Posted: 15 Jul 2012 10:21

AlexandruRomania
Well... at least she didn't release Kray as a single. LOL!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Jul 2012 16:16

I thought you meant something CD-like %)

cora
# Posted: 15 Jul 2012 16:44

nikoleta_rangelova
I thought you meant something CD-like %)

"Single" means something different in Ukraine than in other countries. In Ukraine they release singles without printing them on CD.
I don't know, if Mij Brat will be available as CD or if it will be one of those singles without CD.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 15 Jul 2012 22:38

cora

I know that in Western Europe the singers release their singles digitally on iTunes. I can't find neither Sha La La nor Davaj hraj on iTunes as singles. Those songs were only radio singles I think.

Guido
# Posted: 16 Jul 2012 18:02

"Single" means something different in Ukraine
It means something else in BE too :
Inn keeper Marcella said to a woman : Guido is married, but in fact he is single
She wants to organise a party for singles. I am not allowed. Only problem : 10 men and only 2 women. Someone interested ladies ?

cora
# Posted: 16 Jul 2012 20:05

AlexandruRomania
I can't find neither Sha La La nor Davaj hraj on iTunes as singles.

Yes, that's also a possibility of releasing a single. None of the Ey-phori-ya tracks are available on iTunes yet.

Those songs were only radio singles I think.

Yes.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 17 Jul 2012 00:12

Alexandru is unpatient as always ) so what did he do? He decided to interview Stefan Orn and he added a small question about Ruslana's album.

cora
# Posted: 17 Jul 2012 08:54

AlexandruRomania
He decided to interview Stefan Orn and he added a small question about Ruslana's album.

Cool! And what was the answer?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 17 Jul 2012 14:57

cora

Cool! And what was the answer?

I just sent him the questions yesterday. I'm waiting for his answers.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 02:42

Here are some pics from the music video shootings of "Miy brat" :

There is a cool English version for this song.

flipsty
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 08:03

THose shorts look like something from an Azis video.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 13:19

flipsty

I think that this new image of her is quite Asian. Maybe she wants to try to break the Asian markets.

cora
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 14:02

AlexandruRomania
Here are some pics from the music video shootings of "Miy brat" :

Interesting.

There is a cool English version for this song.

How do you know?

Maybe she wants to try to break the Asian markets.

Maybe she just wants a new image for every video.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 14:31

cora

How do you know?

There are two clips from the video shootings here : http://vk.com/house_of_wild_wow_fans (you have to reigster on the site to watch them). The soundtrack during the video shootings is the English version of the song.

Maybe she just wants a new image for every video.

Yes, it could be.

Christiane
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 18:14

AlexandruRomania

Waaah.....you really have to look twice to recognise Ruslana Thanks for sharing

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 18:26

Christiane

You are welcome.

I like the fact that Ruslana is changing her image for every music video. This is good. Now I'm waiting to see the result of this video shootings.

Christiane
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 18:37

AlexandruRomania
I like the fact that Ruslana is changing her image for every music video.

Me too.......I´m a changeful person myself, so I can understand her quite well.

cora
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 20:17

Christiane
Waaah.....you really have to look twice to recognise Ruslana

I be honest I wouldn't recognize her, if I didn't know.

cora
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 20:20

AlexandruRomania
There are two clips from the video shootings here : http://vk.com/house_of_wild_wow_fans (you have to reigster on the site to watch them).

Thanks! I've seen this vk site before. They are really dedicated fans with an enormous collection of Ruslana photos! If you want to register, you have to give your mobile phone number. I'm not happy to do that. maybe you can convince those people running this site to join the forum

The soundtrack during the video shootings is the English version of the song.

Interestng.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 21:39

cora

They are really dedicated fans with an enormous collection of Ruslana photos!

and also with an enormous collection of Ruslana songs! They have all the albums and singles posted there (every single track) plus various instrumental versions and some unreleased songs. They have even the intro for Play, Musician that was used at the New Year Concert 2010-2011 in studio quality.

After you register with your cell phone number, you will receive a 4 digits code and you will have to confirm your registration with that code. I used my father's number.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site