Rachmaninov / (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Rachmaninov /
. 1 . 2 . >>
cora
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 18:25

On the main site it says that a new video Rachmaninov is coming soon!

'This is Euphoria' is only two weeks in the Ukrainian charts and they released already another video? Strange.
But I like the song very much and I'm curious to see the video

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 19:41

cora

Well, in the Ukrainian music business things might go a little bit more different than in other countries. Ruslana seems to be in a hurry with the release of as many videos as possible within a short term

But I like the song very much and I'm curious to see the video

I also like the song very much and feel like dancing each time, I listen to it

cora
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 20:24

Christiane
Well, in the Ukrainian music business things might go a little bit more different than in other countries.

Yes, definitely

Ruslana seems to be in a hurry with the release of as many videos as possible within a short term

That's a bit unusual

I also like the song very much and feel like dancing each time, I listen to it

Me too.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 21:43

This is a surprise! I wasn't expecting this! In fact, I was sure that Ruslana was speaking about the English version of "This is Euphoria" when she posted on Facebook that she is going to release a new music video in the last days of this year.

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 22:09

AlexandruRomania
I was sure that Ruslana was speaking about the English version of "This is Euphoria" when she posted on Facebook that she is going to release a new music video in the last days of this year.

So I either missed her posting or she didn´t post it on her official Facebook profile.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 22:39

Christiane

She posted it on Tuesday : "! !
2012 "

Ruslana's personal Facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/ruslana.lyzhychko.5

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:01

AlexandruRomania
She posted it on Tuesday : "! !

I see.....that looks familiar to me, I´ve seen that message on vk.com, but didn´t know, what to do with that message. You can´t trust Google translator very much......I guess, I´m supposed to learn Ukrainian

Ruslana's personal Facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/ruslana.lyzhychko.5

I`m not registered, so I can´t read postings there. I know, I´ve sent a request some time ago which remained with no reply.....almost forgotten about this profile.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:04

Christiane

I´ve seen that message on vk.com

As I said, at first I thought she meant the English version of "This is Euphoria".

I`m not registered, so I can´t read postings there

You should register. Facebook is great fun for me.

I´ve sent a request some time ago which remained with no reply.

Ruslana comes online from time to time and it's great that we can communicate with her. She has someone who manages it but sometimes it's our Ruslana and I already know her that well that I can make the difference when is the real Ruslana online or another person posting her thoughts.

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:11 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
You should register. Facebook is great fun for me.

I am registered on Facebook, but not on Ruslana's personal Facebook profile......sorry, if you might misunderstood something. Well, as I said before, I`ve sent a request on her personal Facebook profile, which hasn´t been replied yet.

Ruslana comes online from time to time and it's great that we can communicate with her.

She´s also on vk.com from time to time. I can read her messages, but can´t communicate. Do you know Ukrainian?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:15

Christiane

I am registered on Facebook, but not on Ruslana's personal Facebook profile.....

Oh. I misunderstood. Sorry. My bad.

I think that she has already too many friend requests and that is why you don't get any answer.

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:19 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
I think that she has already too many friend requests and that is why you don't get any answer.

I remember, that her personal Facebook profile was discussed before in another topic, cause there were some other people, who sent her a request and didn´t get any reply. Somebody mentioned, that this profile is limited to a certain number of people (I didn´t know by that time, that there are Facebook profiles, which are limited to a certain number of people indeed).

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:22

Christiane

was discussed before in another topic,

Yes, I remember that.

How about the song? I'm happy that she will do a music video for this song cause I like it very much and God I hope so much that she will play the piano in the videoclip. That would be amazingly wonderful!

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:25

AlexandruRomania

I love the song and I´m happy, that she´s going to release a videoclip I´m curious about what the video will be like. If she´ll play the piano in the video? We will see

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:28

Christiane

I love the song and I´m happy, that she´s going to release a videoclip

If she´ll play the piano in the video?

That would be simply wonderful

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:35

AlexandruRomania
That would be simply wonderful

Though she said before, that she wasn´t good at playing the piano. But I guess, this was just modesty. Anyway, musicians tend to be self critical

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:38

Christiane

Though she said before, that she wasn´t good at playing the piano.

She played the piano in the press center of "The Golden Stag" festival in Romania (2008) and everyone was impressed. It was wonderful! She's a very talented pianist.

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:40

AlexandruRomania
She's a very talented pianist.

She is and I never doubted that anyway. She has studied music and the piano is the basic instrument for a musical education.

cora
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 09:58

Christiane
Somebody mentioned, that this profile is limited to a certain number of people

Yes, it was limited to 5000, but it's not anymore. Try again.

AlexandruRomania
I hope so much that she will play the piano in the videoclip. That would be amazingly wonderful!

Good idea! Yes, that would be wonderful!

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 12:35 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
Yes, it was limited to 5000, but it's not anymore. Try again.

No chance........I did try again, but it says, that the maximum number has been reached, so I guess, I won´t have any chance. Did you send a request?

I´m sending an email now to ruslana.contacts@ukr.net.

P.S.: The email adress failed, the mail has been returned to me, so I´m trying contacts@ruslana.com.ua now.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 17:22

cora
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 21:51

Christiane
Did you send a request?

Yes, immediately when the site was set up.

AlexandruRomania
Did you create this?

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 22:08 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
Yes, immediately when the site was set up.

When did the site set up? Maybe just, when I made a break here at the forum. Anyway, bad luck, I was just too late.

AlexandruRomania

What a huge image! I keep being wild anyway, even with a smaller image

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 22:37

cora

Did you create this?

Yes and I posted it on Facebook.

Christiane

I keep being wild anyway

That's the right spirit.

cora
# Posted: 29 Dec 2012 10:54

Christiane
When did the site set up?

October 2010.

AlexandruRomania
Yes and I posted it on Facebook.

I listen to Ruslana and stay wild and euphoric.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 29 Dec 2012 14:23

This is one of my favourite songs from the new album. I am looking forward to the surprise. Is that facebook profile the real ruslana? Is there any proof of this?

I have never seen Ruslana play the piano. Is there a you tube video?

cora
# Posted: 29 Dec 2012 17:08

UkFanOfRuslana
I have never seen Ruslana play the piano. Is there a you tube video?

Yes, it's so beautiful
I have searched for the videos I know where Ruslana plays an instrument and posted them in this topic.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 12:31

According to Ruslana's blog, the music video was shot at the Kiev Opera House. She also says that she was wearing pointe shoes and a tutu in the video. We will get to watch it tomorrow because it will premiere on December 31st on M1 Channel.

cora
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 12:56

Christiane
No chance........I did try again, but it says, that the maximum number has been reached, so I guess, I won´t have any chance.

I have learned that the personal FB is still limited to 5000 and new friends can only be added, if the number goes down to 4999. But it is possible to subscribe to get all updates.

AlexandruRomania
We will get to watch it tomorrow because it will premiere on December 31st on M1 Channel.

Great! Looking forward to it!

Christiane
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 17:16 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania

Thanks for the info. Can you read the text on the blog? I couldn´t find out, what this is all about. But this news sound good. I won´t be at home tomorrow night, so I hope, it will be available at least on RuslanaTube.

cora
But it is possible to subscribe to get all updates.

I´ve subscribed to the personal FB site already, when I discovered it and sent a friend's request as well. And then I´ve been waiting.....and waiting...and waiting for a reply. What I didn´t know by that time was, that this site is limited to 5000 people, cause I didn´t get any notice about that. Well, I got this notice now, when I tried to repeat my request again.....strange somehow. About the updates on Ruslana's personal FB site.......there isn´t any update visible for me, so I guess, they are kept private and are only visible for the members of this FB site. The only update, I've seen so far, was the changing of the profile photo some time ago.

cora
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 17:43

Christiane
there isn´t any update visible for me,

Don't you see it in your own profile?

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 63 [25 May 2019 11:46]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site