- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Rachmaninov / Πΰυμΰν³νξβ
<< . 1 . 2 .
Christiane
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 18:39

cora
Don't you see it in your own profile?

All I can see in my profile about this site is, that I´ve subscribed it. I´ll check my settings again and keep an eye on it.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 19:09

Christiane

Can you read the text on the blog?

Yes, I can read it. I understand Russian better but I'm ok with Ukrainian too. I think that in 2 years I will speak both languages at a good level.

Christiane
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 19:54 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania

I used to go to evening class to learn Russian some time ago, but didn't stick to it for a long time and by now have forgotten most of the words. Well, I still remember some words, but it is easier for me to remember some Ukrainian words.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 19:58

Christiane

I'm constantly listening to music in Russian language and it helps a lot. I'm also watching TV shows in Russian. For example, I watched recently a TV show in which Ruslana surprisingly spoke in Russian and I understood almost everything she said.

Christiane
# Posted: 30 Dec 2012 20:06

AlexandruRomania
Ruslana surprisingly spoke in Russian and I understood almost everything she said.

I see. For me it´s just the other way round. It´s not that I speak Ukrainian really, but I used to pick up some words and phrases and sometimes, I can understand Ruslana. It´s even easier for me to understand Ruslana speaking Ukrainian than listening to Danish, which I´m currently learning

cora
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 16:53 - Edited by: cora

Here we go: Rachmaninov video

Yet again a very surprising video! It's so funny. I really had to laugh. The parody style reminds me a bit of Wow. I love it.

And Ruslana looks gorgeous! I hope there will be a photo gallery.

Musically I like the old version better, though. In this version the piano part in the middle is missing, which I liked particularly.

cora
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 16:57

AlexandruRomania
It's great that Ruslana managed to move on from her wild image and found something completely new and interesting to showcase in her music.

I absolutely agree!

Christiane
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 18:43

AlexandruRomania
Do you like the new version of the song?

I like it very much, it cheers me up every time I watch it I like the video to start with the original piano version of the Italian Polka and the ballet scene.

flipsty
# Posted: 1 Jan 2013 09:56

Ruslana likes 80s fashions.

cora
# Posted: 1 Jan 2013 10:43

flipsty
Ruslana likes 80s fashions.

Why do you think this is 80s fashion?

flipsty
# Posted: 1 Jan 2013 11:17

cora
Why do you think this is 80s fashion?

I think that's the look that she's going for. The new image is sort of a combination of Cyndi Lauper and Madonna. Heavy makeup, messy hair, oversized tank tops, ragged clothes, lots of plastic bracelets and other accessories. The kinds of things that can be seen in many 80s music videos.

The 80s Pop star look seems to be in style.

cora
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:10

Rachmaninov in the charts: Last week No. 19, this week No. 34 in the overall charts. And in the UA chart last week No. 9 and this week No. 15.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:35

Is the radio edit of "Rachmaninov" anywhere available to download? It's uploaded on the official website but in a bad quality.

cora
# Posted: 25 Mar 2013 20:38

Rachmaninov is now the 6th week in the charts:
No 21 in the overall charts (highest position No 19)
No 13 in the Ukrainian charts (highest position No 9)

Karolina
# Posted: 12 Apr 2013 22:27

I love this clip! It's very entertaining and fun to watch. And song makes me wanna dance. Great job!

Esther
# Posted: 13 Apr 2013 12:08

I love this song. Didn't really know what to think of the video though. But yeh woohooo to Ruslana!!

cora
# Posted: 14 Apr 2013 22:38

Karolina
It's very entertaining and fun to watch. And song makes me wanna dance. Great job!

I absolutely agree!

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 44 [11 Mar 2019 00:46]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site