- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / Idependence Day on HOVERLA
<< . 1 . 2 .
cora
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 08:25 - Edited by: cora

Guido
Isn't Ruslanatube on one of the pics ?
As you know, she doesn't like to be on pictures.

Some people think he/she's british. But I don't know.

LOL! Who thinks that??

Ruthen
Btw, where did you climb it from, I mean from which village did you start the walk?

From Vorokhta.
How often have you been up there? Do you come from this area?
Thanks for the history lesson. Interesting!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 10:33

cora
LOL! Who thinks that??
all who browse the fansite carefully

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:28 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

cora

Have you seen any bears? In the Romanian Carpathians Mountains you can find a bear even on hills and even in the center of the Brashov city, exactly where Ruslana is going to perform.

I'll go to Brashov with my only 2 Romanian friends and we don't wanna die killed by bears. We will climb the highest Romanian peak , "Moldoveanu"

cora
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:34

AlexandruRo
Have you seen any bears?

There were hundreds of noisy people walking up the mountain. All bears had been scared off

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:38 - Edited by: wespecz

AlexandruRo
cora
Bears hmmm ... how do tourists go to the Carpatians if they don't want to affraid of them? In some other not very frequent paths, for example.

cora
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:41

AlexandruRo
I'll go to Brashov with my only 2 Romanian friends and we don't wanna die killed by bears. We will climb the highest Romanian peak , "Moldoveanu"

I thought this area is full of thieves and beggars, or whatever you wrote about it.

Bears are usually very shy animals which avoid getting to close to humans. But they are also attracted by food. Some bears have learned that there is a lot of food near humans and they search the rubbish bins of towns.

Bear attacks on humans are mostly due to stupid behavior of the humans. For example, if you put smelly food in your tent, it is no suprise when a bear tears down the tent.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:41

cora
wespecz

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a1218_1LFL4

LOL. Look at that bear!

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:45

AlexandruRo
LOL. Look at that bear!
Indeed! They don't affraid of anything, in Canada I think, for example, they go everywhere where they smell meat.

cora
Bear attacks on humans are mostly due to stupid behavior of the humans. For example, if you put smelly food in your tent, it is no suprise when a bear tears down the tent.
Yes and it's their land, not ours. So their law.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 11:45

cora

I thought this area is full of thieves and beggars, or whatever you wrote about it.

You cand add bears on that list.

Bears are usually very shy animals which avoid getting to close to humans. But they are also attracted by food. Some bears have learned that there is a lot of food near humans and they search the rubbish bins of towns.

We will take croissants, beer, wine, icecream and other things like that. On news, the Brasov mayor said that you can climb that peak in safe on daylight. At night they are nervous and they search for food everywhere,.

Ruthen
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 12:11

cora
Ok, so now you'll get the mail (with biiiiig hoooope), because now I got what was the problem...

And yes I m from the area lol

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 12:23 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

haha, yes, this has been the case many times, indeed, there's been many documentaries about tourists who left their bags with food hanging on trees outside and they had....night visitors, haha

We will take croissants, beer, wine, icecream and other things like that
make sure to eat everything before the bears, haha

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 14:11

nikoleta_rangelova

make sure to eat everything before tyhe bears, haha

I hope that bears don't like beer.

cora
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 14:15

AlexandruRo
You cand add bears on that list

It is absolutely fantastic that wild bears are living in Romania and Ukraine. You should be happy about it! In many countries including Germany they have all been killed or there is no nature left, where they can survive. To see such a wonderful animal in his natural habitat would be a dream of a lifetime come true.

wespecz
Yes and it's their land, not ours.

Exactly!

Ruthen
Ok, so now you'll get the mail (with biiiiig hoooope), because now I got what was the problem...

I have received your email. Thanks.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 14:29 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
AlexandruRo
It is absolutely fantastic that wild bears are living in Romania and Ukraine. You should be happy about it! In many countries including Germany they have all been killed or there is no nature left, where they can survive.
Indeed! Be glad that you can't visit the stone which is showing the place where the last bear was shot in theese countries!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 14:41 - Edited by: AlexandruRo

cora
wespecz

It is truly great.

cora

Have you been to the Danube delta? or the Neajlov delta? If heaven really exist, it looks like that;

Danube Delta.

Neajlov delta :

Ruthen
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 14:58

AlexandruRo
Wow... Nice views, really nice nature.
cora
wespecz
AlexandruRo
Yeah, bears in Carpathians are on their natural place...and it's really pity when they get killed only for hunting pleasure.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Aug 2008 15:16

AlexandruRo
Really wonderful photos! The second doesn't work and that's a pity, let me repair it here:

Ruthen
Yeah, bears in Carpathians are on their natural place...and it's really pity when they get killed only for hunting pleasure.
OMG really? Still no protection? That's sad.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site