Input & output problems of Ukraine: how international sociaty look at that>?

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Ukraine / Input & output problems of Ukraine: how international sociaty look at that>?
Selentar
# Posted: 28 Oct 2009 20:53

I suggest to begin a discussion about tom, how international association to behave to the external and internal problems of Ukraine. On Your opinion, is the image of Ukraine which in the world (in general), how are such personalities, artists, how Ruslana is, sportsmen as there is Klichko influence on the image of Ukraine abroad? How in that behalf do the Ukrainian politicians influence on the image of Ukraine?

huiwes
# Posted: 28 Oct 2009 21:32

Selentar
A lot of questions.. But tom? Tymoshenko? I tried to follow something of Ukranian discussion because of the concerts (as far as my translator let me understand). But wat is your point. You want to know how non Ukranians look at (the situation in) Ukraine and what do we notice of the influence of the political involved celebrities?

Selentar
# Posted: 28 Oct 2009 22:52

Yes, I want to know what is opinion is about Ukraine abroad Ukraine & how some of peoples look at that.

Guido
# Posted: 29 Oct 2009 01:02

This is not the right place Selentar to ask that question. People from the West on this forum are not average people. They know a lot about Ukraine because of Ruslana. But most people here can only situate Ukraine since Tsjernobyl and ESC 2004 a bit ...
Want to know my opinion ? It's a country that could become wealthy. But it needs time. I have the impression they didn't give Yushenko time. No one can realize some real changes in a few years.
Neither can Timo.

Guido
# Posted: 29 Oct 2009 01:05

A lot of questions..
Indeed. A lot of questions and no answers ?
Blij dat je er weer bent - begon al te vrezen dat ik de enige West-Europeer hier was. Sorry for the dutch.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Oct 2009 04:19

huiwes
A lot of questions.. But tom? Tymoshenko?
Not Tymoshenko, but inadequate online translator, I think. tom=that (I guess from the context)

huiwes
# Posted: 29 Oct 2009 22:22

Guido/Selentar
I agree with Guido and in addition I want to say that we also know Ukraine from the dioxine poisoning of Yuschenko, their conflicted relations with Russia because gaz, Crimea because of the harbour for Russian ships etc..
I am very glad that Ukraine doesn't follow the "absolute" sphere that can be seen in Russia with Putin/Medevedev. It seems that there is freedom of speech which is a valuable good.

I can very well understand that a lot people in Ukraine are concerned/feel threathned about the way Russia is acting to Ukraine. I read the message of Zaboeshko and Andruchowytsch where they speak out their concern.

Furtheron I think that it is OK that Ruslana is supporting Tymoshenko. i disagree that it is all about money in the concerts. To commit yourself to a certain political person is a risk for her carreer that she is taking and that is a brave thing do as far as I am concerned.

Guido
Ik kom hier dagelijks wel even langs maar laat me niet altijd horen dus je bent niet de enige West Europeaan en de blijdschap is wederzijds!

Guido
# Posted: 30 Oct 2009 04:14

Thanks Huiwes . Only missing one thing : Ruslana explaining her fans in person why she did it. It's a risk indeed. As it was last time when she supported Yusjenko and orange revolution.
One difference with the past : I don't think she wants to be involved in politics the way she did before. I mean becoming a member of parliament or so.

huiwes
# Posted: 30 Oct 2009 08:11

Guido
I fully agree. I am also glad she again dares to make a statement. That is one of the things I like about Ruslana.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site