Wild Energy (the movie) (2)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy (the movie)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Christiane
# Gesendet: 19 Jun 2006 16:07
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Please write in english!
Please respect people talking to each other in their native language! By the way.......what´s this (see your posting from 17.Jun.2006 15:21:57)?

ruslanasite
Antwort 

alex_alex

Because I can't understand nothing! :)

Christiane
# Gesendet: 19 Jun 2006 16:11
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Because I can't understand nothing! :)
I also don´t understand anything, but I noticed, that this is a conversation between Carolus, alex_alex and FNX, so this isn´t important for everybody here.

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Please respect people talking to each other in their native language! By the way.......what´s this (see your posting from 17.Jun.2006 15:21:57)?

I were born at Chernivtsi oblast (in Hertsa town) but my mother and my father are Romanians.

Hertsa (Ukrainian: , Hertsa, Romanian: Herţa, ) is a town in south-western Ukraine, a center of Hertsa Raion (administrative district) in Chernivtsi Oblast (province).

The town is located on the Romanian border and there is still a strong sentiment of discontent in Romania about the fact that the town and the still largely Romanian populated Hertza region was annexed by the Soviet Union in 1940. It was later attached to the Ukrainian SSR. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, it has been part of independent Ukraine.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 19 Jun 2006 16:19
Antwort 

ruslanasite
I suppose, you misunderstood me completely. I´ve pointed you out on your posting to wild_star. This wasn´t English either, was it?

alex_alex
Antwort 

!!!!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 19 Jun 2006 16:21
Antwort 

alex_alex
!!!!
Oh right, they´re playing at 6.00 p.m. local time.......gotta go home in time for that :-D

alex_alex
Antwort 

Christiane
yes, hope we win...

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Christiane

oh ok!

alex_alex

-> this means Ukraine in Ukrainian language?

alex_alex
Antwort 

ruslanasite
-this means Ukraine in Ukrainian language

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Oh right, they´re playing at 6.00 p.m. local time.......gotta go home in time for that :-D

Goodluck Ukraine from Romania!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

alex_alex

And what means???

alex_alex
Antwort 

ruslanasite
it means Ukraine but on Russion language=)

alex_alex
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Goodluck Ukraine from Romania!
thanks!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

alex_alex

GO UKRAINE! Go! Go! Go! Wild Players!

alex_alex
Antwort 

ruslanasite
=)

ruslanasite
Antwort 

UKRAINE 2 - 0 SAUDI ARABIA (till now :)

Carolus
Antwort 

UKRAINE 2 - 0 SAUDI ARABIA (till now :)
I hope our team will have some rest (they need it after such a active game) and come back refreshed. Go Ukraine!!!!

alex_alex
Antwort 

ruslanasite
we must win!!!!!!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

alex_alex

Final results :

UKRAINE 4 - 0 SAUDI ARABIA

Congratulations Ukraine!

alex_alex
Antwort 

!!!!!!!WE ARE THE WINNERS!!!!!!!!

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
Please respect people talking to each other in their native language!

I think everybody must speak in the language of the topic title (some exceptions are tolerable). If someone wants to speak in his or her native language, he or she can create a topic in that language.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 20 Jun 2006 11:30
Antwort 

Silent Man
I think everybody must speak in the language of the topic title (some exceptions are tolerable).
I don´t agree in every case. Take a look into the Russian/Ukrainian speaking topics, where you can find some postings in English as well. You can´t avoid it, cause people might notice something, which draw their attention, but doesn´t know, what is all about, cause they don´t understand the language. So they´ll ask in English usually. These are the exceptions, you´re talking about. It would be different, if a conversation would be in a different language constantly. This hasn´t be the case here, so it should be tolerated.

Carolus
Antwort 

ruslanasite in our Ukrainian conversation I have asked the alex_alex where had he heard the song and he answered me "on the presentation". it was basically all our Ukrainian discussion.

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Carolus

k

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
This hasn´t be the case here, so it should be tolerated.

But you said that:

I also don´t understand anything, but I noticed, that this is a conversation between Carolus, alex_alex and FNX, so this isn´t important for everybody here.

So they make personal talk by using their native language?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2006 10:56 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Silent Man
But you said that:
I have the feeling, that you don´t understand, what I mean really. I don´t understand, what they´ve written, but I didn´t mind them making a conversation in their native language since they didn´t write much in their native language. It´s not the first time, that people write some sentences in their native language in an English speaking topic, but nobody cares about that as long as the conversations are not made constantly. By the way, take a look at your own postings in your native language in an English topic here and here, before you complain. Tarik might be turkish, but he started that topic with writing in English.

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2006 14:47 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
but nobody cares about that as long as the conversations are not made constantly.

Of course. But I think Carolus and alex_alex has spoken in their native language constant enough to get a warn. And they were not going to stop it before ruslanasite said that "Please write in english!". I think only 3 or 4 posts are tolerable. And alex_alex said that "Why" after ruslanasite's warn. This is a disrespectfulness.

By the way, take a look at your own postings in your native language in an English topic here and here, before you complain. Tarik might be turkish, but he started that topic with writing in English.

Tarik's English is not so good, that's why I spoken Turkish. My English was also not so good on that date (you can find my first post in that topic). This forum is the first place that I've started to talk English. And I didn't know that a topic can be created in any language because there were no forum rules. But I suggested a forum rule about it myself (see the 10th forum rule). And of course I can also make mistakes sometimes so we have to warn each other when we notice them.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 21 Jun 2006 17:06 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Silent Man
But I think Carolus and alex_alex has spoken in their native language constant enough to get a warn.
Just a few postings.

And they were not going to stop it before ruslanasite said that "Please write in english!".
Don´t be sure about that......they might have stopped maybe.

Tarik's English is not so good, that's why I spoken Turkish. My English was also not so good on that date (you can find my first post in that topic).
Ahaaaaa.....now this seems to be the moment of truth. You´ve done exactly the same in that topic as FNX did here: starting a conversation in your native language, cause your and Tarik´s knowledge of English weren´t that good at that time. And if I noticed it right, FNX probably knows just a little bit of English. I´ve seen only one English posting of him/her since.

But I suggested a forum rule about it myself (see the 10th forum rule).
It doesn´t say anything about postings in other languages than English, written in an English speaking topic. Is it possible, that you misunderstood rule No. 11 maybe? It says something about avoiding to make a conversation with someone in a language, which can´t be understood by that person.

I think, the forum rules are a little bit half-baked and it wouldn´t be bad, if the admin would keep an eye on this forum a bit more. There are some other ones, where the language rules are handled much stricter (could be another suggestion for the "Ideas for a new website" topic).

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
Just a few postings.

I don't think 8 post is a few. See this topic. Cora warned susanne, Guido and makula for 6 posts.

Don´t be sure about that......they might have stopped maybe.

Of course I cannot be sure. But as I said before, their 8 posted talk was enough to give a warn.

Ahaaaaa.....now this seems to be the moment of truth. You´ve done exactly the same in that topic as FNX did here: starting a conversation in your native language, cause your and Tarik´s knowledge of English weren´t that good at that time. And if I noticed it right, FNX probably knows just a little bit of English. I´ve seen only one English posting of him/her since.

You must warn a member on the date of the mistake. Why do you need to show my mistakes on my old posts? It's my duty to warn FNX, alex_alex and Carolus as a moderator. And if I do something that needs a warn, you can warn me.

It doesn´t say anything about postings in other languages than English, written in an English speaking topic.

I thought it's not possible to post a topic in any language on that time because there were no forum rules so there were no choice for me out of talking Turkish in one of the topics. Why are you making these meaningless comparisons?

Is it possible, that you misunderstood rule No. 11 maybe?

I also suggested that rule.

I think, the forum rules are a little bit half-baked and it wouldn´t be bad, if the admin would keep an eye on this forum a bit more. There are some other ones, where the language rules are handled much stricter (could be another suggestion for the "Ideas for a new website" topic).

Maybe I suggest another rule in the future.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site