Wild Energy (the movie) (3)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy (the movie)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Christiane
# Gesendet: 22 Jun 2006 15:39 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Silent Man
See this topic. Cora warned susanne, Guido and makula for 6 posts.
It happens from time to time, that moderators point out other members on writing in English in an English speaking topic, when they start to write in a language, most people don´t understand. But also, there have been so many postings in different languages in English speaking topics (even by moderators) since this forum has restarted,so it´s really impossible to control everything and keep an eye on all other languages than English in an English speaking topic. Anyway, it´s not the point of the thing to exclude people from certain topics, cause they don´t speak the language, which is mainly used. How would you feel, if you´d join an Ukrainian or a Russian speaking topic starting to write in English and you would be said not to write in English? I think, we all should have a feeling of what can be tolerated or not.

You must warn a member on the date of the mistake. Why do you need to show my mistakes on my old posts?
I didn´t warn you, just mentioned it, cause it was not different to what FNX, Carolus and alex_alex did.

I thought it's not possible to post a topic in any language on that time because there were no forum rules so there were no choice for me out of talking Turkish in one of the topics.
That´s a contradiction somehow.

I also suggested that rule.
This is no answer to what I´ve asked.

I also suggested that rule.
What we just need is a little bit more clearness about how we handle that language matter. I know some boards, which haven´t got that problem since the forum language is English and the members speak English anyway, so it´s much easier to set up forum rules about that. But that´s not the same here.

However......I think, another discussion about that won´t lead to anything, so it´s better to go back to topic and make some suggestions about that subject somewhere else.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
How would you feel, if you´d join an Ukrainian or a Russian speaking topic starting to write in English and you would be said not to write in English?

When I get a warn, I would say "OK, sorry". But English must be more tolerable.

I didn´t warn you, just mentioned it, cause it was not different to what FNX, Carolus and alex_alex did.

So what? You don't need to do that. Although, I don't think I've done the same thing. Nah, never mind.

This is no answer to what I´ve asked.

I mean, I can't misunderstand a rule which I suggested.

What we just need is a little bit more clearness about how we handle that language matter. I know some boards, which haven´t got that problem since the forum language is English and the members speak English anyway, so it´s much easier to set up forum rules about that. But that´s not the same here.

This forum has a different structure, therefore there are not standart forum rules.

However......I think, another discussion about that won´t lead to anything, so it´s better to go back to topic and make some suggestions about that subject somewhere else.

Yes, it's really hard to solve this problem. I will think about how to handle the languages easier.

Now we go back to topic: Wild Energy (the movie)

Christiane
# Gesendet: 23 Jun 2006 16:24
Antwort 

Silent Man
Just a few replies on your postings and then it really should come to an end.

When I get a warn, I would say "OK, sorry".
You won´t get warned, believe me......I´m here for 2 years now and got a lot what was going on here since then. People are friendly there and there are also some English speaking people, who can help you, if you have a question.

This forum has a different structure, therefore there are not standart forum rules.
This hasn´t got anything to do with the structure.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
This hasn´t got anything to do with the structure.

It has. There are some missing points on this forums functions so this forum needs a bit different rules than the other forums.

You won´t get warned, believe me......I´m here for 2 years now and got a lot what was going on here since then. People are friendly there and there are also some English speaking people, who can help you, if you have a question.

So we need some friendly rules to make it more clear ;-) I'll suggest something when I've found time.

Mikey
# Gesendet: 25 Jun 2006 02:30 - Edited by: Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
Christiane
u both keep protesting the same arguments rather then considering them. i see both of your points, and i think as a rule the people speaking in a different language in an english speaking topic, should be told (nicely, not offending anyone) that this is an english speaking topic, i think they should be a shown a similar topic in their own language where their enquiry is appropiate.

this would be a nice thing to do and t would also help people rather then tell them where to get off.

(english speaking topic situation is used an example)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
I won't reply to your comments. We have done that discussion because it won't lead anywhere. If you have something to suggest about the forum rules, you can write them in this topic. But surely I'll suggest something also myself about this.

Katherine
Antwort 

I have some news on a maybe wild energy movie !!!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

this is COMPLETELY UNNOFFICIAL!!!!

mikey told his producer about the book, the producer happen to be ukrainian himself and he read the book and he told mikey that universal pictures has taken ideas of this in to consideration and maybe after much thought, trying to earn rights to make this film, as its universal pictures it would be in english.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Namiq
The copyright of the book belongs YOU---YOU can do whatever YOU wanna---If YOU decided It woukd be better UNIVERSAL company--but i think my name and YOURS should be something like BARCELONA----YOU decide

So what??
I remind you the 6th forum rule:
Refrain from posting nonsense posts.

...and 13th forum rule:
Forum members repeatedly violating the forum rules will be banned from the forum.

Katherine
Antwort 

lease if YOU decidee do it as soon as possible-- Dont be late--just today begin

namiq, its not up to us, its up to universal pictures and whether the authors and ruslana sell their rights to the story to universal pictures.

Katherine
Antwort 

back in the information i posted about universal pictures, me n mario and guido discussed the possibilities of Ruslana getting main role but we don't know whats going to happen so we wont go there.

Envy
Antwort 

Katherine
me n mario and guido discussed the possibilities of Ruslana getting main role but we don't know whats going to happen so we wont go there.
It wont be 'wild energy' if it is recorded without Ruslana!
Off course she needs to get the main role (i only worry about her pronounciation of the english language ... dont think movie producers will find it good enough to be used in an english movie production)

Katherine
# Gesendet: 28 Jul 2006 20:38 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

It wont be 'wild energy' if it is recorded without Ruslana!
Off course she needs to get the main role (i only worry about her pronounciation of the english language ... dont think movie producers will find it good enough to be used in an english movie

well this is what we are saying, well for one does ruslana actually want to be in a movie, thats one aspect, knowing the film industry they will either choose ruslana because:

1- the character is based on ruslana
2- they might want to base the story in ukraine
3- they like the image of ruslana

If they do choose her they would pay for her to recieve more training in english, they did that for harry potter with the person who played "Viktor Krum"

they may not choose ruslana because:

1- she doesnt want to be in it
2- they want an native english speaker
3- they might find some one better,

to be honest i think they would actually give ruslana the part because she is the image of lana, and universal pictures might want to keep that image.... they just want to choose the best person for the part and ruslana is.

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 29 Jul 2006 01:45 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

This is interesting idea but is it really realistic? well it could be but if I know the filmindustry right it might turn out like this: (after some years or so)

they may not choose ruslana because:

1: She is not capable of doing this for them. Meaning Ruslana doesnt have the actorskills they want the leading role person to have. She is perfect on stage but can she act like an proffessional actrisse? She would need a lot of training for this that would require a lot of effort from her. Does she have it? Does she want it? Is she able to it?
I dont say Ruslana is a bad actrisse of course but some people simply have talent for diffrent things...

2: Universal is worldwide right? American based? if so then they surely want to "americanise" the film as much as possible. Meaning they dont want it to be situated in Ukraine. Besides, its a future science fiction story that can be anywhere in the world. They might change it to fit the screen for a wide public and exclude parts that might be "typical ukrainian"

3: but if they are serious and respectful to the original they will find an actrisse that looks like Ruslana and who will meet her beforehand and share whats her to look and be and act like her. If Ruslana isnt in the movie herself, she will be mentioned in the credits. But best of it all - her music will fill the whole movie!!

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
She would need a lot of training

nowadays its not training, its all about talent. Mikey choose drama at school but never has done any theatre productions and yet the casting producer accepting him on the spot.

number 2 is a most likely.

universal pictures will do anything that will give them money, if ruslanas image is really popular in and making money, they are going to keep that.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
nowadays its not training, its all about talent.

I think Ruslana has enough talent to do it.

Lussekatt
But best of it all - her music will fill the whole movie!!

Yesss :-))

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man

But best of it all - her music will fill the whole movie!!

Yesss :-))

if there gaining rights from ruslsna, they will most likely keep her music for the soundtrack.

I think Ruslana has enough talent to do it.

talent in singing! can she make a good actress, and one thing does she actually want to be, acting might not be her thing.

Katherine
Antwort 

Namiq
OF COURSE BOSS IS RUSLANA THE COPIRIGHT BELONGS HER

boss is not ruslana if rights are given to universal pictures for a film, ruslana can only say that the story must not be changed.

ANGELINA GOLI WOULD BE BETTER

to old for the part i think. Lana seems to me as a more vunerable and young girl like 25 or something

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
if there gaining rights from ruslsna, they will most likely keep her music for the soundtrack.

Yes.

talent in singing! can she make a good actress

I think she has the talent for it.

and one thing does she actually want to be, acting might not be her thing.

Maybe. I didn't talk to Ruslana about this :-P

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Maybe. I didn't talk to Ruslana about this

I've been told she wanted to do a musical, but thats is different from movies. maybe live acting/singing/dancing is what she wants to do rather then act infront of a camera.

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 29 Jul 2006 02:06 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine
talent in singing! can she make a good actress, and one thing does she actually want to be, acting might not be her thing.

exactly what I wanted to point out, I might wasnt clear enough.... but yes, some people have the talent for acting, some not..

Namiq

Angelina Jolie as Ruslana? first I said "no" but now...I dont know...maybe.....need to see a photo of her though ( she have to save her hair to be long and dye it black or have a wig of course.......)

edit: or she is too old like Katherine says. I dont know her age but she is older than Ruslana I think

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Angelina Jolie as Ruslana? first I said "no" but now...I dont know...maybe.....need to see a photo of her though ( she have to save her hair to be long and dye it black or have a wig of course

have to remember in the book she has blonde hair and blue eyes!!!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

FIRST OF ALL I WANNA RUSLANA TAKE ROLE AS A MAIN HERO IN THE MOVIE---SHE COULD DO

we don't know though were just going to have wait like 4 years

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine
have to remember in the book she has blonde hair and blue eyes!!!!!

yeah I know, lol! But wont she change later on to the black haired Ruslana - or did I got it wrong?

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
black haired Ruslana - or did I got it wrong?

i don't know, i think her innerself is just presented as black haired ruslana for symbolism

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 29 Jul 2006 02:25 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
I've been told she wanted to do a musical, but thats is different from movies. maybe live acting/singing/dancing is what she wants to do rather then act infront of a camera.

Lussekatt
exactly what I wanted to point out, I might wasnt clear enough.... but yes, some people have the talent for acting, some not..

Too many unknown things... I'd better wait and see what will happen..

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Too many unknown things... I'd better wait and see what will happen

if it goes through ok, its going to be a loooooooong wait.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
if it goes through ok, its going to be a loooooooong wait.

Yeah.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man

Mikey has done a year of acting for the film (including breaks for exams) and now is doing it untill aprill 2007 then its not out till late 2007/early 2008

cora
# Gesendet: 29 Jul 2006 14:18
Antwort 

Katherine
If they do choose her they would pay for her to recieve more training in english,

The movie must not necessarily be filmed in English. It could be a Ukrainian film, filmed in Ukrainian to boost the Ukarainian film industry.

Lussekatt
1: She is not capable of doing this for them. Meaning Ruslana doesnt have the actorskills they want the leading role person to have. She is perfect on stage but can she act like an proffessional actrisse? She would need a lot of training for this that would require a lot of effort from her. Does she have it? Does she want it? Is she able to it?

Maybe. But we havn't seen her acting skills. Maybe she has a talent for that as well. It would not be the first time that a singer has also acting skills.

Katherine

She does already 100 things. Starting acting would distract her even more from her musical career and CDs would even take longer to be released.

Lussekatt
yeah I know, lol! But wont she change later on to the black haired Ruslana - or did I got it wrong?

Yes, that's how I understood it.

Katherine
we don't know though were just going to have wait like 4 years

At least :-)
Katherine, why don't you just ignore this n.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site