Wild Energy (the movie) (4)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy (the movie)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
Katherine, why don't you just ignore this n.

I agree with you.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
cora
Katherine, why don't you just ignore this n.

I agree with you

i am now

andreas2
Antwort 

i think that the movie would not have any point without Ruslana!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
think that the movie would not have any point without Ruslana!!!

why a character is a character! why should it be ruslana! shes no actress

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
why a character is a character! why should it be ruslana! shes no actress

Yes, she is not an actress, but the movie would be meaningless for me too, without Ruslana.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Yes, she is not an actress, but the movie would be meaningless for me too, without Ruslana.

i don't understand why though! character can be played by anyone with a talent, it doesn't matter is ruslana isnt in it, the role of lana isnt going to be any different from that of the book, i think its stupid to think that theres no point in the film without ruslana.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
i think its stupid to think that theres no point in the film without ruslana.

Of course, I didn't say that there is no point in the film without Ruslana. I mean, I don't enjoy the film without Ruslana.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
sorry that was more aimed at andreas2, but i see your point that the role could probably be better with ruslana because its based on her personality, but i think it can still work without ruslana, i mean thats like saying the role off harry potter wont work without a real harry potter.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine
i think it can still work without ruslana

yes it can if an proffessional actress can play the role "better" than Ruslana just of the fact Ruslana isnt an actress but as Silent Man says of course we as fans of Ruslana (not of a lookalike) the film would really be something with her. Actresses go singing and make records, so why not Ruslana do the opposite, go acting..!

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
so why not Ruslana do the opposite, go acting..!

oh dont worry i support your views, its just when people say "im not seeing the film because ruslana is not the actress" i mean thats a bit too far! and you are right ruslana could do the opposite, if she has the talent for it, many actresses that have gone singing and made records is because they did drama school which they have to learn to sing dance and act! but very few singers have gone to acting before, they go straight to music.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine
"im not seeing the film because ruslana is not the actress"

actually, noone here have said that as far I can see...what is point out here is the fact its not joyable and fun to see the film without Ruslana. It far from as attractive to some fans to see it if not she is taking part. But a true fan will see the film anyway, no matter if the film contents Ruslana herself or not, its just about the project beeng more or less exciting with or without her.

I would without a doubt see the film even if Ruslana doesnt take part. I have hard to believe that the film will be based on her without even having her music in it at least. So watching it and get to hear her music is a strong enough reason for me to see it with eager!

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt

actually, noone here have said that as far I can see

some one said it in a msn conversation. can't remember who though i was speaking to two people at the same time but i remember reading it.

I would without a doubt see the film even if Ruslana doesnt take part. I have hard to believe that the film will be based on her without even having her music in it at least. So watching it and get to hear her music is a strong enough reason for me to see it with eager

you never know how she might take part, she might help with production, i mean if a film maker wants the wild energy film and ruslana says "you cant have the rights unless i take part in it in some way" they will agree to it because they think the film will get them money and an interesting plot and setting like this book would make a good film and no doubt about it make good profit, because it has got what a film needs.

cora
# Gesendet: 29 Aug 2006 09:32 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Lussekatt
It far from as attractive to some fans to see it if not she is taking part.

Certainly. But this film wouldn't target fans only. It would address a new target group - people who are interested in science fiction/fantasy films. This target group may have never heard of Ruslana, but by means of the film would get interested in the book, in Ruslana's music and Ruslana. So, it doesn't matter if the fan would lke it or not. With just some fans you can't make a successful film.

Katherine
you never know how she might take part, she might help with production,

I am sure she would. To be honest with you, I doubt that the film will ever be realized. Releasing single, video and album takes already ages....

no doubt about it make good profit, because it has got what a film needs.

Making a film is surely a huge risk. It can end up in a financial disaster. It's the same as with music. A good song doesn't automatically enter the charts. It depends on many, often unpredictable factors.

andreas2
Antwort 

releasing a film, at least in four ages will just make Ruslana more popular than ever, especially if the film has to do with her music, or Wild Energy project!! but if Ruslana was taking part, too ,it would be a fantastic movie!!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
But this film wouldn't target fans only. It would address a new target group - people who are interested in science fiction/fantasy films. This target group may have never heard of Ruslana...

Indeed, I thought of that too but dont know why I didnt say that yesterday. By this she could gain new fans in an effective way.

I doubt that the film will ever be realized. Releasing single, video and album takes already ages....

yes true.....it such a pity that every little step take so long time. But we cant require Ruslana to work her ass off completely. Im sure she do work a lot even if it takes long in between we get to take part of any of her work. So based on this the film might come to late after all the rest of the Wild Energy project. They all should hit at the same time for the best effect, or......

Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
Certainly. But this film wouldn't target fans only. It would address a new target group - people who are interested in science fiction/fantasy films. This target group may have never heard of Ruslana, but by means of the film would get interested in the book, in Ruslana's music and Ruslana. So, it doesn't matter if the fan would lke it or not. With just some fans you can't make a successful film.

I absolutely agree. But I think it would be a damage to Ruslana's "multitalent" image, if she doesn't take a part in the movie, cause she cannot act.

Katherine
# Gesendet: 29 Aug 2006 18:31 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

cora
I am sure she would. To be honest with you, I doubt that the film will ever be realized. Releasing single, video and album takes already ages....

yep the film mikey is in has already taken one and half years, and has a deadline of three years!
i haven't read the book but for what i can gather, if it was to be a film the film will need a whole city built in studio, plus probably millions of pounds worth on special effects, if it were to be a film it would have to be a big high-budget blockbuster movie, not a low-budget film, and it will probably take up to five years to make.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
I absolutely agree. But I think it would be a damage to Ruslana's "multitalent" image, if she doesn't take a part in the movie, cause she cannot act.

well have you ever thought if she was put into the movie, with really bad acting skills! it would ruin her image completely!

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
well have you ever thought if she was put into the movie, with really bad acting skills! it would ruin her image completely!

Yes, but I don't think that she has really bad acting skills!

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Yes, but I don't think that she has really bad acting skills!

we haven't seen her properly act before have we.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
we haven't seen her properly act before have we.

There is a general highness in Ruslana's talent. That's why we say she is a multitalented person. Usually, this kind of extremely talented persons has the talent for almost everything. Of course we cannot be sure without seeing her acting skills. But the possiblity of having good acting skills, is certainly higher on Ruslana, than a common singer.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
But the possiblity of having good acting skills, is certainly higher on Ruslana, than a common singer.

doesnt mean that no one could play the role of lana better then ruslana. we still need to see her act though, like i said, if the first time we see her act in the film and it is poor, she could lose her image completely.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
doesnt mean that no one could play the role of lana better then ruslana. we still need to see her act though, like i said, if the first time we see her act in the film and it is poor, she could lose her image completely.

Of course. She has to try herself first. After that, if she thinks that she can't do it, then someone else can be found. This is a Ruslana project and she should only give the role to someone else, when she really thinks that she is not able to do it. She doesn't need to be the best actress for this movie to take a part in it. Yes, a better actress can always be found, but in a Ruslana project, there must be Ruslana, as long as she can do it without a disgrace. And I think she can do it. We will see. But we don't know yet, even if there will be a movie.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
This is a Ruslana project

it doesn't work like that im afraid, as soon as she sells the rights off for it to be a film, she has no controll over it! unless it says in the contract that she has to take part (maybe in casting if she wants) but apart from that she has no control on the film, all she can do is give ideas maybe. So i don't agree with your statement "its ruslanas project"

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine

Well, yes, it's in Ruslana's hands to keep it as a Ruslana project. As you said above.

If,
ruslana says "you cant have the rights unless i take part in it in some way" they will agree to it because they think the film will get them money and an interesting plot and setting like this book would make a good film and no doubt about it make good profit, because it has got what a film needs.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Well, yes, it's in Ruslana's hands to keep it as a Ruslana project. As you said above

but what im trying to say is, if she sells the rights for a film, its not a ruslana project, although knowing the film makers, they will probably promote it as a ruslana project, as part of a big thing, but ruslana wont have any say in what goes in the film (apart from what she is given)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
but what im trying to say is, if she sells the rights for a film, its not a ruslana project

It's also in her hands, to sell the rights completely, or to do something different.

cora
# Gesendet: 30 Aug 2006 10:02
Antwort 

Katherine
Well, yes, it's in Ruslana's hands to keep it as a Ruslana project.

I can't imagine that she would sell away the rights in that way she wouldn't have any influence anymore. I am sure she would want to controll it and/or even produce it. I don't think that she needs to act in it. There are enough possibilities of being envolved, e.g. costumes, scenery.

Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
I can't imagine that she would sell away the rights in that way she wouldn't have any influence anymore. I am sure she would want to controll it and/or even produce it.

Totally agree.

Katherine
Antwort 

cora
I can't imagine that she would sell away the rights in that way she wouldn't have any influence anymore.

like i said earlier, if the film makers want that story, they will get it under any conditions i.e ruslana being involved in producing, costume, music etc etc. she might even just want to compose the music for the film.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site