Wild Energy (the movie) (5)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy (the movie)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
Autor Beitrag
Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine

You can see Ruslana while acting in this short video.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
thanks! i recognize this video, her acting isn't proper acting, its more of a gimik.

Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
I don't think that she needs to act in it. There are enough possibilities of being envolved, e.g. costumes, scenery.

Lana image was started with Ruslana herself. In the video clip, on the book cover, and in all the presentations, Lana is Ruslana. I can't accept her giving away the Lana role. It's Ruslana who deserves it. There is no need to put someone else into the foreground.

Ruslana could also use someone else in the "Wild Energy" video clip cause Lana image already makes Ruslana unrecognizable. Maybe they could find a real blond. Imagine that how stupid thing it would be in that case. But this whole project is her idea and I think she shouldn't give away her chances. As I said before, she has to try herself first, and if she thinks that she can't do it, then someone else can be found. Ruslana gives me the impression that she can do it.

Anyway, there is an another factor, Lana is a "synthetic" character and it may need less acting talent than a normal role. I really don't believe that she can't do this. If she doesn't take the role, it won't mean that she refused this because she can't act. Remember the anti-trafficking videos, she didn't take the role with an unknown reason in one of the videos.

Chibi
Antwort 

ruslanasite
that would be awesome! i want to play Perepelka [or LANA] :P just a dream

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Lana image was started with Ruslana herself. In the video clip, on the book cover, and in all the presentations, Lana is Ruslana. I can't accept her giving away the Lana role. It's Ruslana who deserves it. There is no need to put someone else into the foreground

i see your point mate! but if she can't act what is the point in her being lana, shes lana because shes doing the music and the charatcer is based on her, but this is a film we are talking about, not her own image! her being lana isnt just because the character is based on her its also for promotion! her being in the film is something totally different then dressing up and answering questions! im sorry i don't agree with what you are saying.

Anyway, there is an another factor, Lana is a "synthetic" character and it may need less acting talent

you have got to be kidding me, showing no emotion can be much harder then showing emotion! you have obviously never been to acting school or done anything in to do with drama, no character is easy and playing a "synthetic" character can be much harder.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
you can't base all your thoughts on your love for ruslana, sorry but a film isw something that is big and different and its a come and go wether ruslana gets the role of Lana.

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 30 Aug 2006 19:54 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
her being in the film is something totally different then dressing up and answering questions!

I know. I'm not concocting, I made so many analyzes about that. And I think she can act.

you have got to be kidding me, showing no emotion can be much harder then showing emotion!

Not for me.

you can't base all your thoughts on your love for ruslana,

It isn't already. My thoughts are based on Ruslana's career, profile and talent.

sorry but a film isw something that is big and different and its a come and go wether ruslana gets the role of Lana.

It doesn't come and go if Ruslana doesn't want it.

I think we would better leave this discussion here, we don't agree with each other so it's better to finish it here.

Katherine
# Gesendet: 31 Aug 2006 02:19 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
you have got to be kidding me, showing no emotion can be much harder then showing emotion!

Not for me.

then your obviously not a trained actor then! if you find it "easy".

It doesn't come and go if Ruslana doesn't want it.

well obviously!

we don't agree with each other so it's better to finish it here

its not that we don't agree with each other its just that hardly any one in this bloody forum can accept my veiws on it and hardly any one can't even imagine the possibility that ruslana might not be able to do it, she can't be good at everything! everyone is thinking on biased thoughts because they think ruslana can do it, (which im not doubting) im just considering the idea that ruslana might not be able to do and they might be able to find some one much better

bit off topic but i think nicole kidman could do a good job of lana she can easily look like Lana.

cora
# Gesendet: 31 Aug 2006 09:31
Antwort 

Katherine
its just that hardly any one in this bloody forum can accept my veiws

I agree with you. We don't know, if she can act well or not. It would be great, if she could and played the main part in the film, but as I said before, it is not absolutely necessary. The film could also be a Ruslana film, if she didn't act in it.

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 31 Aug 2006 12:43 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
We don't know, if she can act well or not. It would be great, if she could and played the main part in the film, but as I said before, it is not absolutely necessary. The film could also be a Ruslana film, if she didn't act in it.

Yes, of course it's not absolutely necessary. She might cannot act well, yes (I think it's an extremely low possibility). But if she can act well, this is a great chance to improve her profile.

Katherine
Antwort 

cora
I agree with you. We don't know, if she can act well or not. It would be great, if she could and played the main part in the film, but as I said before, it is not absolutely necessary. The film could also be a Ruslana film, if she didn't act in it

exactly!

susanne
Antwort 

bit off topic but i think nicole kidman could do a good job of lana she can easily look like Lana.

Why nicole kidman. because of the botox. (she cannot move her face anymore. she would be perfect for an emotionless synthetic character)

Katherine
Antwort 

susanne
Why nicole kidman. because of the botox. (she cannot move her face anymore. she would be perfect for an emotionless synthetic character)

Nicole kidman is a great actress!!! and your right about the emotionless synthetic lmao!!!

susanne
Antwort 

Katherine

I don't really know a lot of movies she has been in. But since a couple of years you have a daily boulevard show on the dutch tv and i became a bit addicted to that programm. So I heard those gossips about which artists have been taking botox and facelifts (i know you have these shows for years but i still find them special)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site