Wild Energy Single (2)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy Single
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Mikey
Antwort 

i hope she does but like me and you have discussed before she can't keep the same style for much longer to do so. yh im guna reply tomorrow its 12:57 in UK at the moment bed time :):)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
are you sure about that?

Of course not, but this is a very big project, no one knows what's gonna happen ;-)

i hope she does but like me and you have discussed before she can't keep the same style for much longer to do so.

"Wild Energy" is a brand new project, we can't say that this is the same style. Maybe not totally different but different enough in my opinion. I think it's early to make so many comments about the new album yet. No one knows how great (and different) songs will be in it!

Envy
Antwort 

On June 25, the premiere of Ruslana?s brand new movie-video "Wild Energy" will be shown in the TV programs "Ministerstvo premier" (M1 channel) and "Melorama" (Inter channel).

Envy
Antwort 

So i am shore from tomorow the video will be somewhere downloadable on the forum!

Silent Man
Antwort 

Envy
So i am shore from tomorow the video will be somewhere downloadable on the forum!

Sorry, but sharing it here would be illegal. But we can share it by another way: The person who has recorded it can send its download link to our email addresses. That would be also illegal, but I don't care, I'm just obeying the forum rules.

Envy
Antwort 

Silent Man
Sorry, but sharing it here would be illegal.
But we do it like this all the time ... dont think Ruslana would mind if we put a link for her new video on this forum ;)

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 25 Jun 2006 12:05 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Envy
But we do it like this all the time ... dont think Ruslana would mind if we put a link for her new video on this forum ;)

Unfortunately, this video doesn't belong to one person... Nah, never mind.

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
i have to admit this song is actually quite different from wild energy, if the album is like this i think it has the potential to be a hit the UK

Mikey
Antwort 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAPxWcwItfk music video can be viewed here

Carolus
Antwort 

Etos, , ? - , .

Lussekatt
Antwort 

when I now get used to this song I cant help think it might have a chance in the western europe. Its easy to remember, up catchy and modern, its certainly not Wild Dances style - but still so much Ruslana in it someway. It would be awesome if became a hit outside Ukraine!

Mikey
Antwort 

I think it has the potential. the video does look like a western made video. and the song isnt the normal cheesy eastern european pop songs (no offence).

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
It would be awesome if became a hit outside Ukraine!

I will advertise it on the Turkish forums!

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
I think it has the potential.

I think so.

Mikey
Antwort 

All ruslana needs is something to promote her song, which i think the book (when released in england) will do it.

Shimrit
# Gesendet: 26 Jun 2006 15:12 - Edited by: Shimrit
Antwort 

As for Wild Energy, I think it's fantastic because it is what it is, a lot of wild energy in that. There's something very captivative (did I just invent a word? too tired to check) about it. Just close your eyes and dance to it and that's exactly what the song can get out of you. Very effective.

And the video is just amazing.

yanya
# Gesendet: 26 Jun 2006 15:21
Antwort 

Is it very pity there is no English version avaliable in the Internet for now for you :(

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Shimrit

HI! Looooooong time no see!! Its great to see you here on forum and that you still keep updating yourself about Ruslanas projects! And I agree with you. I have made a video of Ruslana performing the song Wild Energy live and I intend to share it with all Ruslanafans who wish to take part in it!

yanya

English version of the song? I dont mind she sings in ukrainian, I love her songs the best when sung in ukrainian actually, just as Wild Enegy. But on my recordings I think she sings in english when performed it in Germany

Silent Man
Antwort 

Shimrit
so I don't see problem with sharing files (audio or video) in this specific forum.

Please don't start this discussion again.

yanya
Is it very pity there is no English version avaliable in the Internet for now for you :(

Is the English version completely English? Or there are some Ukrainian words too?

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
it would be cool if the normal singing is in english n she kept the background ukrainian phrases.

Mikey
Antwort 

Lussekatt
have made a video of Ruslana performing the song Wild Energy live and I intend to share it with all Ruslanafans

please share!! i can imagine this song is brilliant live.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Mikey
please share!!

Im about too, just want to find the best way to do it. I now try yousendit but that takes hours....and also try for me the new feature "you Tube" (makes no sense that name...) so hopefully you see it soon. Ruslana sings on my video the song in english entirely. I tried to write down the lyrics but it was difficult. At this moment I love both the ukrainian and english versions of it!

i can imagine this song is brilliant live

indeed it was, she and the dancers had their wings

Mikey
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Im about too, just want to find the best way to do it.

Thanks. yousendit is a good way. u can lower the resolution then send it, it should take less time. youtube is good but that takes hours n hours n hours to process, its longer then yousendit.

Ruslana sings on my video the song in english entirely. I tried to write down the lyrics but it was difficult

Oh wow!! i can write down the lyrics when i see it, depends on how good her pronounciation is tho.

indeed it was, she and the dancers had their wings

I dont get why they have wings?!?!?! is it a character in the book or something or is it symbolism?

yanya
# Gesendet: 26 Jun 2006 16:32
Antwort 

Silent Man
Is the English version completely English?

Completely.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
You can also try www.rapidshare.de. I think it would be better.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Ruslana sings on my video the song in english entirely.

yanya
Completely.

Thanks for the info.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Info from wikipedia

Albums
Myt' Vesny - Dzvinkyj Viter ( . ) (1998)
90-x (1999)
(2001)
, ... (2002)
Dyki Tantsi (2003)
Diki Tantsi (Eurobonus) (2004)
Wild Dances (2004)
Welcome To My Wild World (2005)
Club'in (remixes of tracks from Wild Dances) (2005)
Wild Dances (New Year/Christmas Edition) (2005)
Drum 'n' Dance (2006) >>>>This is wrong, isn't it?

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
the wikipedia isnt always right. they base all of there info on interpretation (intelligent guess). So they probably thought the album was called Drum 'n' Dance because wild energy the song wasnt heard of as people thought "drum 'n' dance" (hey go with me) had changed it name to Wild energy

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
To be fair did ruslana actually say her new album will be called wild energy? she said the project was called wild energy, but what about the album.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
In the "Drum 'n' Dance" video that Yanya shared in Rare Ruslana videos topic, Ruslana says something like "albumu "Drum 'n Dance"". I don't know what does it mean cause I don't understand Ukrainian. Maybe it's really the new albums name.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site