- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy Single
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Indeed.

wow some one agrees with me, i didnt think many people would! thanks you :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

I also agree :P its logic and realistic

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt

wow no1 has really said that to me before! normally i get called blonde and stupid, even know im an A* student

andreas2
Antwort 

katherine
she has to build up her success, like first =her own country, then europe, then outside europe... etc etc, it would be too much to realise it all at once she could lose a lot of money. she has to test its success first
i agree!! hope that she does!!

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
:)

interesting Irene
Antwort 

For those who wasn't lucky to get the single by the time. Support from Ukraine. This is the translation of what they said [from Russian and Ukrainian] in the making of the video "Wild energy". it's also for those who got the single but don't understand.

Ruslana:

- Now our rehearsal takes place, we are preparing for the shooting, it's a trial, we stretch... in the pavilion #1 of Dovzhenko's film studio, we stretch the ropes, and now Vologya [just one of the forms of the name Volodymyr] will try to make the first tricks. We will make many tricks in the video and now, beforehand, the month before the beginning of the shooting, there's a rehearsal.

Tetyana Hor'kova, visagiste:

- Sometimes it's difficult to recognize her, and only her smile gives herself away, her smile always gives herself away immidiately.

Alan Badoiev, director:

- It's so cold that it's just terrible. Just a second...

Gala Otenko, costume designer:

- I just worried about the wings most of all, I dyed it straight on a shooting area an hour before the shooting in the corridor, and I was stricktly reprimanded for this by the administration, that it spread a stench and stained the floor.

Alan Badoiev, director:

- It's really the 3-th day that we work, and maybe today there will be the hardest 24 hours.

Ruslana:

- I'll never do [such a trick], no, I'll do it, it's clear that I'll do.

Olexandr Ksenofontov:

- I was just shocked and frightened a little when Ruslana was breaking a huge 8-mm glass. And so she breaks it, it turns out to be very good, we all applaud, and then she sinks and starts to hold on to her knee. Thanks God, there were no problems, when the heap of glass fell, just one little piece of glass, which wasn't very dangerous, but I was very frightened. I thought: "Here we are, we [really] made the video!"

Ruslana:

- I broke it! HA!!!

Iryna [my namesake] Mazur, producer:

- There are two absolutely different characters of synthetics and wild [people], fundamentally opposite to each other, and of course Ruslana is close to me {congenial soul, kindred spirit} only wild.

Ruslana:

- As a matter of a fact, exactly now I turn into wild.

Alan Badoiev, director:

- Stop! It's done. splendidly.

Sergiy Dyatchenko:

- Maybe this story will be continued, let's see [it depends]...

Silent Man
Antwort 

interesting Irene
Thank you!

interesting Irene
# Gesendet: 29 Aug 2006 21:03 - Edited by: interesting Irene
Antwort 

It's good that it's useful

Lussekatt
Antwort 

interesting Irene
For those who wasn't lucky to get the single by the time. Support from Ukraine.

thanks a lot! Iam not among the lucky ones but hope to get it one day. Although I have seen this the making of and its nice to know now what they say :-)

Katherine
Antwort 

thank you!!!

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Lussekatt I told [English version of the book] my e-mail address. Send a letter to me and I would try to help you, at least mp3s and the video

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Katherine I didn't expect it to be so necessary

Katherine
Antwort 

interesting Irene
I didn't expect it to be so necessary

i don't understand

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Katherine I sent the lyrics, transliteration of ukrainian version of "Wild Energy" song to the theme "Wild energy song", but I was told that it had already existed and so on.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Lussekatt
And you are so sure that it was that same video?

Silent Man
Antwort 

interesting Irene
Here are some captures from the video. Is it the same?

yanya
# Gesendet: 30 Aug 2006 17:09
Antwort 

Silent Man
Is it the same?

The same

Silent Man
Antwort 

yanya
Ok.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Silent Man
It's really that video. I also confirm.

Katherine
Antwort 

When is the english version of wild energy available? its taking ages!!

Katherine
# Gesendet: 14 Sep 2006 23:02 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

http://www.djsmall.com/main.html click music, click ruslana. wild energy and click wild energy and they did a mix of english and ukrainian of Wild energy.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
click music, click ruslana. wild energy and click wild energy and they did a mix of english and ukrainian of Wild energy.

Interesting, thanks!

Katherine
# Gesendet: 15 Sep 2006 00:11 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Interesting, thanks!

your welcome, other different kinds of music on ther aswell which is good, just explore

ashy_bashy
Antwort 

i am suprised i like this single. I thought that it wouldnt be as good and i thought she might have over done the wild image. But applause!!i like it

Chibi
Antwort 

i loved it! the instrumental mix is awesome cuz i can sing together with it =D

Bulma
Antwort 

why you swirl for it? Song's tragical, so video

interesting Irene
Antwort 

There was also the other video in the single, making of the project

Ruslana:

- I represent my new style-project in fantasy genre to you... and the main heroine. It is a life style, it's a new phylosophy. It's not so much the history of the future as the phylosophy of present time [the reality]. Maybe it is a start of creating of ukrainian best-seller. Maybe it's a resonant [sonorous] ukrainian fantasy. By the motives of the fantasy novel by Maryna and Sergiy Dyatchenko "Dyka energiya. Lana" "Wild energy. Lana" Get ready for an outburst of energy.

- There's an energy crisis in our city. We lack life-energy, fuel for people.

- Today when we are talking about the energy crisis discribed in a novel, till recently it has become nearly [almost] the most actual issue [problem] for all the world.

- we are synthetics. We get the power to keep us alive by the wires locked in a socket.

Sergiy Dyatchenko, co-author, writer:

- I hold our book in my hand. It's an absolutely new experiment for us, It is a novel, if you ask me [if you will], -rhythm.

Ruslana:

- Peculiar vision of possible future, because if some kind of life style prevails, in the future the synthetical world will {may} be around us. We don't want to be synthetics in the future, and that's why we create this synthetical world today.
Lana, this is the name of the main heroine, lives in a world of total energy crisis. The one not to merit the regular [regularly sheduled] sop, dies. She's a synthetic.

- But there's a rumour that some people in our city are different.

- One day I'll manage to jump [come] off. Maybe to the abyss, but maybe into the sky. I'll manage. There, behind the eternal nebulosity of the city the Wild [people] live, they are able to find the energy of life in their own hearts. They fly with the help of the ropes, self-made wings and the power of the wind. Overground is an extreme world. So the wild [people] - nothing of the kind what was in the wild dances. It's an absolutely new world.

Maryna Dyatchenko, co-author, writer:

- We needed to devise some fantastical environment [surrounding], where people live in extreme conditions, where they hide roughly speaking from existent regime, there, where they cannot be caught by noboby. These people are that [same people], who built a nests on the tops of the abandoned skyscrapers. And of the traditional idea [conception] about the underground the idea of Overground appeared, that is [in other words] nests of people who live on the tops of abandoned skyscrapers.

[Written in Ukrainian] Other world

Ruslana:

[WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT MOST OF ALL!]- Wild [people] are out of anything artificial, without narcotics, without hallucinogens, without chemical stimulants, only the own power, you're an energy generator, you can kindle [inflame, spark] the world.

Sergiy Dyatchenko:

- To realize this project "Wild energy" there were the researches: customs of Ukrainian nation, peculiarities of martial art.

Ruslana:

- Mountains, wild tribes - it's totally not as authentic as it was in previous projects. The culture of the Carpathians [Mts], the culture of gutsuls, patriarchy,

[who still doesn't know - it's one of the ukrainian tribes, they live in the Carpathians, Western Ukraine, they differ from other ukrainians by the customs and language. My friend once travelled by the train there. He pretended a foreigner and asked for the souvenirs, something Ukrainian. They said: we are not Ukrainians, we are gutsuls, you can buy something gutsul there, not ukrainian. My other friend once was a guest in a house there. She's from Southern Ukraine like me, she didn't understand many words. She realised that they had spoken Ukrainian, but still she couldn't understand. Just the other dialect.]

the culture of the ancient Slavs

[Slavdom, Slavonians, who doesn't know - it's not one of the tribes of a nation, it is an association of nations, sometimes the association of Russians, Ukrainians, Belarussians are called Slavdom [in fact these nations belong to the Eastern Slavs], but many other nations belong to the Slavs too: Poles {Poland}, Czeches, Slovaks [western Slavs], and there are also Southern Slavs [Bulgarians, Serbians, Croats, Slovenes, Macedonians, Bosnians, Montenegrins]. There was even an ancient Slavonian language for all Slavs],

pre-Christian epoch, matriarchy, amazons, who lived in the territory of [ancient] Ukraine, and many other - of course all this would always interest us in any [every] project. And the authenticity in this project is absolutely another. It's rather Lana turns into Ruslana, than on the contrary.
Dyachenkos didn't make some extra-hero with extra-superhuman qualities of her, she's just an ordinary girl, just like anybody in our society, she just found so much wild energy in herself.

{Written} Style-project

By the motives of this novel I present the new music, new grooves, extreme-games, club culture, the exotic character of the new martial art, the secrets of ancient mountainous nations, and the new trend [tendency] in fashion.

Tetyana Hor'kova, visagiste:

- She appears in an absolutely new image [character, appearance] for her and it's already interesting in itself.

Maryna Dyatchenko:

- We understood that yes it... it was our project.

Sergiy Dyatchenko:

- Let's see what will turn out of it [the result]. It's just very interesting.

Olexander Ksenofontov:

- Yes, I was shocked, when I saw this, I... I didn't recognize... my own wife, it was a little shock for me, but I liked this.
And this idea with the book, with such serious fanta.. fantastical deviation from some reality. It is a necessity now in order to move aside from such usual patterns a little, and such... from that Procrustean bed [from Greek mythology, Procrust was a giant-sadist, he put the wanderers into bed by force: he cut the legs and the hands of the wanderers for whom the bed was short, and stretched those for whom the bed was long. needless to explain how that story is concerned to this] that we are always in [in which we always lie].

As it is said, there's a form [format, show business Procrustean bed, patterns used; every artist has to fit, be up to some sample - this is what he means and how he uses this word]
in modern show-business world. We want to break the formats.

Ruslana:
- "Wild energy" - is an album.
It is a big and enchanting show.

Iryna Mazur, producer:

- The perparation for this project lasted during all 6 years of our collaboration with Ruslana.

Ruslana:
- it's comics.

It is a series of [music] videos and everything to help you to find the wild energy, to become Wild.
Astrologers don't speak about it, and scientists don't write about it, politicians don't
dispute about it, nobody makes money on it [PAY ATTENTION!!!!] not for a while yet [up till now]. But soon it can become a mineral wealth, our energy.
In order for the energy crisis not to become a reality [to come true] we made an attempt to look to the future. And may we have so much wild energy that we will manage to get rid of synthetic[al] love, artificial pleasures [joy] and narcotic dreams [sleeps] in the future.

P. S.
I have read this book. Maybe you also have a presentiment of something like Lana. The fantasy novel by Maryna and Sergiy Dyatchenko, "Dyka energiya. Lana."

wilddaryna
Antwort 

interesting Irene
thanks...

interesting Irene
Antwort 

It's my pleasure. It's a joy for me to bring joy to others.
And simmultaneously I study how to translate more correct.
It's in use both for you all and for me.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

interesting Irene
I study how to translate more correct.
It's in use both for you all and for me.

woah!!! I should send you email but I havent forgot, are just toooooooo muuuuuuuch busy now, its only my fault.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site