Wild Energy Single (10)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild Energy Single
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 .
Autor Beitrag
interesting Irene
Antwort 

Lussekatt Calm down, take it easy! I never said you were oblidged. If you think that I'm the one to blame, you just don't know me!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

interesting Irene

lol, I see your reply just now when I browse the forum to see everything I missed lately. Thanks, I just felt so guilty by then that I didnt help you out. But now I can :-)

about the single Wild Energy though:

I love it soo much this song. I can play it over and over for hours when I got opportunity. I love the instrumental version as much as the real one with Ruslanas voice. Also I like the "java remix" very much. In fact thats the only one of the remixes I like...

susanne
Antwort 

Lussekatt

Are you able to open the media files on the cd single? I cannot open them.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

susanne

when inserting the CD into player I get an "opening window" where I see a photo of Ruslana and direct links to the mediafiles (videos) and I can choose from there which one I want to see. You dont get that when playing yours?
If I want to hear the audiofiles I have to choose them manually in appropiate program as they wont open themselves

Silent Man
Antwort 

susanne

Lussekatt: when inserting the CD into player I get an "opening window" where I see a photo of Ruslana and direct links to the mediafiles (videos) and I can choose from there which one I want to see.

And if that "opening window" (autorun) doesn't run itself when you insert the CD, you have to run it manually, as in the picture below.

susanne
Antwort 

Silent Man
Lussekatt

thanks. I've tried it. I get a menu but I cannot open it from there. I guess I don't have the right software installed.

Silent Man
Antwort 

susanne

That's probably because of cyrillic letters. Then you have to copy the files to your hard disk by using command prompt.

First, open the command prompt.

This window will open:

And then, write
d: (press enter)

cd _____~11 (press enter)

copy 12M_A~10.avi c:\ (press enter)

The file will be copied to c:\
If it works, then I'll tell you how to copy the other videos as well.

susanne
Antwort 

Silent Man

thanks. I'll try. I guess the problem is caused by the cyrillic alphabet. It said 'unrecognized file'.

Tim
Antwort 

I went to Windows Explorer (Windows Verkenner) then clicked on the CD station (right click and then select open). Then all the files were able to be copied to the computer.

susanne
Antwort 

Tim

It worked. I can open it now.

Tim
Antwort 

susanne
It worked. I can open it now.
Good :)

wespecz
# Gesendet: 1 Jun 2011 14:41 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

Hello! Does anyone know if it's correct to write or , please? I thought that in Slavic languages just first letter of album titles etc. are with capital letters. Although all the online sources incl. Ruslana's official website writes it as . On my Wild Energy single CD it's also like that. Could anyone help? Thanks!

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 2 Jun 2011 06:24 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

, .
, () , , ... - ( ). .

Energy is written with a capital letter, because here is embedded Meaning.
In nature, there is only a single Energy, known in different literary (esoteric) sources Chi, Ki, Prana ... - (name Energies are capitalized). In living organism single Energy manifests itself as a Life Energy.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 4 Jun 2011 12:16
Antwort 

Alex__Angel
!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site