Wild energy music video (5)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild energy music video
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Mikey
Antwort 

Does anyone have the wind song (english ples) live? i heard she did live performances of this song.

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Jul 2006 18:24
Antwort 

Yanya was so kind to write a summary of the book, so we poor foreigners, who have not read it, will still understand what's happening in the Wild Energy Video. It makes you understand, but doesn't reveal too much, so it will still be exciting to read the book, when one far day the English version will be released. Thank you yanya!

Lana works as a pixel (actually from the beginning of the book we don?t know the name of the main heroine ? just a girl tells her story). Every day an hour before the sunset she goes to the only hill in the town. She wears her clothes ? a shirt which is exactly for her height. A shirt consists of the different coloured parts: red from the front, white from behind, yellow from the right and blue from the left. She wears also earphones and glasses to see the sun. This is the only chance for the people to see the sun during this period. Through her earphones she gets the information about what to do this or that minute. 20 minutes per day all the people who work as pixels show the energetic show for the citizens of the town. They feel the rhythm in their earphones, move in this rhythm and with the help of their coloured clothes make one screen with pictures and words. It is a sort of alternative TV.

After the working day pixels get their wages ? energy packages. Pixels wear cuffs with tiny needles inside and from these needles warmth goes to the heart. Pixels who were fined during their work don?t get energy packages and they can die. They don?t have the energy for life in themselves ? they are dependent. They are synthetics.

One day Lanas friend Eva got a fine for a mistake during the show ? she has left without an energy package. Lana decided to help her. They went to the center of the town looking for the people who sell energy packages as they have heard through hearsay. It?s very dangerous cause there are energy policemen who are eager to catch people who use illegal energy packages. Lana and Eva found those people and bought the package for the money they had treasured up. They managed to escape from the policemen and got home. The energy package was a fake.

The next day Eva wasn?t at her working place. She has gone. She has left a short letter: ?The Factory exists for real. Thank you for everything!?. People believed that there is a Factory where people don?t worry about their energy packages. They don?t even know such a word ?package?. And there is enough energy for everybody.

After Evas death (and that?s what hapenned for real with her when she was missing) Lana got acquainted with Rumos ? salesmen of instruments. He presented her with a drum with picture of a wolf on it and with a hidden stylet in it. Rumos was the first person who told Lana about the wild people. He saw wildness in her. And that was the start.

She climbed the highsored building with huge difficulties and on the roof of the building she discovered a night club ?Stripped roof?. A lot of people were very special with wings behind their back. And at midnight Lana experienced she?s wild and she can do without energy packages. She can produce energy with her own rhythm.

Lana sets out to find the Factory. On her way she experiences a lot of dangerous adventures until she finally discovers the secret of the Factory.

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 12 Jul 2006 18:31 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

cora&yanya
Thank you.

Katherine
Antwort 

omg i well want to know what the "secret" is, this is a bit weird id probably need to read the book, but it sound cool, does anyone know the secret of the factory please tell me

Envy
Antwort 

Oh my God this book sounds amazing!
Amagine what the movie would be like ... BIG SUCCES!

Thank you Cora and yanya for this information!!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

Oh yeah forgot to say thanks.... Thank you!!!!!!!

Guido
Antwort 

I'd like to see the movie too of course, but I would prefer "the sound of music" - ukrainian version playing in Carpathian mountains (sorry I repeat myself).
Nice story Yanya. Thanks !

Ivan
Antwort 

cora
yanya
WOOOW... this is cool!!!
So.. the book in only in ukrainian? Is there a version in Russian?

andreas2
# Gesendet: 12 Jul 2006 20:16 - Edited by: andreas2
Antwort 

does anyone has any link for downloading "wild energy" in high quality video????? i tried yousendit.com but it says : the file has expired (i don't know what that means!!!) i only have the low quality video which has some errors by ruslana-fan.net !!! :( :(
if anyone has a link about wild energy in high quality please sent the link here or sent it to lenitao3@yahoo.gr !!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!

I LOVE WILD ENERGY, SONG AND VIDEO - IT'S EXCELLENT!!!
RUSLANA IS THE BEST!!!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
I'm uploading my video now, its good quality better then ruslana fan net anyway

Katherine
Antwort 

Yousendit is much faster and more ppl who dnt have it can retrieve it through that so ill do it through that.

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
but it says : the file has expired (i don't know what that means!!!)

With yousendit a file can only be up for download for 7 days before it is deleted, so the file has been deleted.

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
the link should of sent to your inbox, but if not http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=672F0AD13C6 1C2E4

There you go! enjoy

andreas2
Antwort 

Katherine
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I'M VERY HAPPY NOW!!!!! THE VIDEO IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!!!

andreas2
# Gesendet: 12 Jul 2006 22:11 - Edited by: andreas2
Antwort 

WOW!!!! i have just seen the video 3 times and it is....... the video from ruslana-fan.net was in low quality and it was 5.28s, it was repeating some part of the video.... BUT THAT VIDEO AND SONG AND SINGER ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! THE VIDEO AND SONG ARE MUCH BETTER THAN SHAKIRA'S HIPS DON'T LIE AND MADONA'S HUNG UP!!!! THAT VIDEO SHOULD NOT ONLY BE SHOWN IN SOME PARTS OF EUROPE BUT IN ALL THE WORLD!!!!!! THE VIDEO IS COOL, MODERN AND AMAZING!!!! THERE'S NO BETTER!!!!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
lol glad you enjoyed it, your welcome :)

andreas2
Antwort 

haha!! thanks!!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

andreas2
have a chat with me in da forum because im bored.com car insurance

Katherine
Antwort 

in Kathy alice seeking life topic...

Perice
Antwort 

Yes, this video and song is really the best, i like it.
Ruslana i8s really the best.

Anybody know if everwhere is the low english version of Wild energy?

Katherine
Antwort 

Perice
i have a quite low english version, its recording froma live performance you want it?

Perice
Antwort 

Katherine

Yes, i want to have it, do you have link, if you have it on computer you can send it me on the mail

peter.kocevar@guest.arnes.si

thanks

Katherine
Antwort 

Perice
can that be added to msn? because msn is easier

Perice
Antwort 

i don't have msn,
sorry[/i]

Katherine
Antwort 

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=7619B44154A B24C3

Katherine
Antwort 

Perice
There you go:)

Perice
Antwort 

Thenks Katherine, this is not big file,
by the way, i asking you where do you from, im from slovenia

andreas2
Antwort 

i like the english version,too!!! even it's live it's very good!!!

Perice
Antwort 

My internet connection is slowly and i download it yet,
and where are you from andreas2?

Katherine
Antwort 

Perice
andreas2
we can have this conversation in my topic, http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=7&topic =3805&page=4
The mods get funny about people going off topic. so see ya in my topic,

Tell me when you are there!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site