Wild energy music video (6)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Wild energy music video
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
Autor Beitrag
Perice
Antwort 

i can be there ever day at time like today, expect some days if i am on partys-saturdays, i will be there evry day at time like today if i will can1

wespecz
# Gesendet: 20 Nov 2008 18:31
Antwort 

Hop hop old topic to the top. Old - new Wild Energy videoclip have some additional scenes now ... just AWESOME!

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Old - new Wild Energy videoclip have some additional scenes now ... just AWESOME!
It is indeed the next surprise for the evening. It has many new moments icluded, wich makes the video clearer and more coherent. Now it has a bit of a story in it and makes more sense.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 20 Nov 2008 22:41
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Now it has a bit of a story in it and makes more sense.
Which more sense do you mean? The original version was showing the storry of Lana.

Katherine
Antwort 

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

I see what nikoleta means, this video shows that little bit extra detail and is more understandable than the last, in this one you know that lana is at the overground club, rather than a run-down attic.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

wespecz
Which more sense do you mean?

Yes, Katherine explained it- I meant, there are more details that show why something else in the video happens-for example, in the previous video, I alwys wondered why this white woman/man fights Lana, what happend. Now we see-trying to escape, Lana wants to steal her gun. And yes, as Katherine says, we now know where she is. There is a story somehow, while in the previous video, without reading interviews where Ruslana exaplains what the video is about, I would never know. In the new video, moments from the book are shown better. BUT! What is more important is that even without having read the book, you are able to follow some plot, some story in the video, while this wasn't possible in the fist one.

wespecz
# Gesendet: 21 Nov 2008 14:52
Antwort 

Katherine
nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you very much for the explaination. Yes when I became the fan of Ruslana I was also thinking what does it mean - Lana escaped in the way to not want to import the energy to her body in such a way anymore. But then theese people dancing somewhere without any connection with previous. Now it's different, indeed! Now we can see the Overground better.

flipsty
Antwort 

Howdy! Nothing ever happens till I loss access to the interweb. I don't see any differences in this version of Dyka Enerhiya, they're very minute. The Amazonka version of the song absolutely ruins the video for me.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

flipsty
they're very minute.
They are, but they exist

These are two almost the same songs, so they should have almost the same videos. Only slight changes, but they exist, as the songs are almost the same, but different.

cora
# Gesendet: 22 Nov 2008 22:11
Antwort 

flipsty
The Amazonka version of the song absolutely ruins the video for me.

You are right.

nikoleta_rangelova
These are two almost the same songs, so they should have almost the same videos. Only slight changes, but they exist, as the songs are almost the same, but different.

I don't agree at all. The two songs are completely different styles. The old WE is powerful and wild - like the video. The new version is much to soft, too tame for the powerful video.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 08:08 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

cora
The two songs are completely different styles
But the main melody is the same, not Ruslana's singing, the "instruments' playing". Then we have the same slowing down of the melody in the middle of both songs. May be something like Wild Dances and WD part two- the core is the same.

The new version is much to soft, too tame for the powerful video.

So you would prefer a totally new video for the new version? But both songs are about the same thing, being wild and not synthetic, how could they have totally different videos? If we take The Same Star-two songs, different languages, some slight difference in the music and one and the same video used. Well, true, the difference between the two WEs is bigger, so they got different videos. But yet the new is not so different as to get an entirely new video.

cora
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 09:10
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
So you would prefer a totally new video for the new version?

No, I would have prefered a new version with more power, which suits the old video

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

cora
Haha, okay, I see

Katherine
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2008 13:41 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

cora

I agree the video doesnt suit the new version at all, although its about the same thing, the old version was more dramatic with the sounds and suited the dramatisation of the video, this one version is more of a soft story telling and the dramatization of the video doesnt fit the song.

A new video is not such a bad idea, something similar but less dramatic, more about representation of Lana rather than the story itself.

axur
Antwort 

wespecz

the clip you posted here (second post on this page) is the official clip of the new version of Dika Enerhija???

wespecz
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2008 10:57
Antwort 

axur

the clip you posted here (second post on this page) is the official clip of the new version of Dika Enerhija???

Yes, indeed, you can find it in the Ruslana's new DVD.

axur
Antwort 

wespecz
oh ok, Thanks for the info... well it's seems strange because i see it sooo much time with the other version of dika enerhija!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2008 13:11 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

axur
well it's seems strange because i see it sooo much time with the other version of dika enerhija!!!

In spite of being small, there are changes The video for the new WE is also "new"

wespecz
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2008 14:05
Antwort 

axur
Yes, the video is more about Overground and "Wild" people dancing in it.

axur
Antwort 

wespecz
yes i see, but i think the new version of WE is not proper for the clip.... the clip is better for the first version of WE... i mean Lana style goes only with the first version of the song!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2008 18:50 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

axur
Yes, first version is powerful and drive.

axur
Antwort 

wespecz

Yes, first version is powerful and drive.

yes i agree with you!!! it's seems to be more electro... and this is perfect for lana style

but the video is really great with those small additions!!!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 2 Nov 2009 20:50 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

My younger friend sent me theese screenshots from one flash game, remembering that I sent him Ruslana wallpapers. Don't they remind you something?

Source: Pencilkids.com

I think that it's cool that theese arts have a lot of common with Energy City, although author of that game has probably never heard about Ruslana and Wild Energy project.

WildYennifer
# Gesendet: 2 Nov 2009 21:35
Antwort 

wespecz

wow!

wild_olchyk
# Gesendet: 2 Nov 2009 23:46
Antwort 

wespecz

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies