- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- Óźšąæķńüźą - Šóńńźčé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Forthcoming video clips
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
don't patronise me please im hot and tired.

makula
I argree with Mickey dont patronise, it's kind of annoying, and it's hot here too.

What patronize? I gave the info that you wanted, what are you talking about?

I think the concept of Ples, and i like it in the way it is now, i think it would be less good in English

I think it will be great in English.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Etos said that:
Vodogray is obviously not to be included into the new album.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
makula

I don't understand your nonsense attitude.

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
I don't understand your nonsense attitude

I don't understand how you can be so rude to people in this forum.

Etos said that:
Vodogray is obviously not to be included into the new album

well sorry i didnt see that ok!

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
What patronize? I gave the info that you wanted, what are you talking about?

i was actually joking around hence "lol" (laugh out loud).

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey

No.

I don't understand how you can be so rude to people in this forum.

I don't see anything rude.

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man

No

what is ment by that comment!.

I don't understand your nonsense attitude.

That is a rude comment thank you very much.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
If you were joking around, then why did you say "THANK YOU" to makula's support? Isn't this nonsense?

Mikey
Antwort 

If you were joking around, then why did you say "THANK YOU" to makula's support?

because he was agreeing with me, normally you say thank you when some ones does that.

I will not dicuss this anymore it has nothing to do with this topic.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Well, I don't know if this "nonsense" word is so rude in English, I mean, it was a meaningless attitude.

Mikey
Antwort 

Well, I don't know if this "nonsense" word is so rude in English

in the contents you put it, it was rude,

I mean, it was a meaningless attitude

Well im sorry for the meaningless attitude.

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 4 Jul 2006 19:59 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
in the contents you put it, it was rude,

You can't call everything "rude" like that. Sometimes you have to use more "effective" words , and I don't think I was rude, but sorry if I was.

Well im sorry for the meaningless attitude.

No problem.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
because he was agreeing with me, normally you say thank you when some ones does that.

No, you should have said that something like "I wasn't serious in this". Saying "Thank you" to makula with capital letters means you are serious.

Mikey
# Gesendet: 4 Jul 2006 20:07 - Edited by: Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
oh my god shh, you are annoying me, i will not talk about this anymore.

You can't call everything "rude" like that. Sometimes you have to use more "effective" words , and I don't think I was rude, but sorry if I was

the contents you used seemed as if you were being rude. "effective" words, this is a forum for conversation about ruslana, no one cares if you don't use effective words.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Mikey
I think I wasn't rude, I think you were serious, sorry if I was rude. And the discussion ends, ok?

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
And the discussion ends, ok?

yes it does, sorry.

makula
Antwort 

Mikey
Thinking of your brittish accent makes me enjoy your words more

Silent Man
Indeed this useless argument has come to an end

With my suggestion about the song Vodogray, i only referred to what i have read on Wikipedia, i wanted a discussion about the information on Wikipedia

Wouldn't it be a shame if we never had the chance to listen to Vodogray in high quality, and what about Utishmosha, it's one of my favorite Ruslana songs at the moment (played 109 times since i dowloaded it) perhaps a compilation of unreleased tracks would be nice as a christmas cd :)

Silent Man
Antwort 

makula
With my suggestion about the song Vodogray, i only referred to what i have read on Wikipedia, i wanted a discussion about the information on Wikipedia

Of course, I understand you , but there is nothing indefinite about this; this song won't be in the new album. I also like it very much, but I think it doesn't fit to Ruslana's new "Wild Energy" style, does it?

perhaps a compilation of unreleased tracks would be nice as a christmas cd :)

Yes, I agree :-)

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 4 Jul 2006 22:08 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

makula
Wouldn't it be a shame if we never had the chance to listen to Vodogray in high quality,

Yanya has uploaded the "Vodogray" video before, it is a bit higher quality than the video that I sent to you. But unfortunately I can't upload. It is 16 mb, maybe someone else can upload it for you. As far as I remember, Mikey has it.

makula
Antwort 

I downloaded it too, but since it's in AVI i cannot convert it to mp3

Silent Man
Antwort 

makula
I downloaded it too, but since it's in AVI i cannot convert it to mp3

You can read how to save it as mp3 in this topic. I told 2 ways there. But if you can't do it, maybe Mikey can do it for you.

makula
Antwort 

Silent Man
it doesn't apply to me, since i use Mac OS

Silent Man
Antwort 

makula
it doesn't apply to me, since i use Mac OS

I don't have any knowledge about Mac OS. Sorry, can't help you :-(

Mikey
Antwort 

Silent Man
maybe Mikey can do it for you.

sorry i don't have the video.

Mikey
Antwort 

makula
Thinking of your brittish accent makes me enjoy your words more

What kind of brittish accent are you thinking about, Im from the heart of England (midlands).

makula
Antwort 

Mikey
well, indeed it's stupid to generalise

Katherine
# Gesendet: 5 Jul 2006 15:16 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

makula
well my accent is very monotone and common and i only live down the road from Mikey.

cora
# Gesendet: 20 Sep 2007 13:18
Antwort 

Susanne found this news from 14th September 2007: http://kp.ua/daily/140907/10542/
and Yannis posted the photos on the "rare photo topic". This is what a translation machine says:

Ruslana secretly records a clip on an abandoned atomic power station

To study confidential objects of peninsula it has begun ķåńļšīńņą. As it became known to "ŹĻ", the singer chooses a place for shootings a new clip. The song, most likely, will be on military-patriotic subjects though militarians hold language behind teeth.

In small Crimean settlement Shchelkino where during Soviet time was built, but have not finished an atomic power station, Ruslana was not recognized. The grandfather-pensioner who was asked to lead the excursion on the abandoned object, recognized the winner of "Eurovision" only when the singer removed her sunglasses. In cowards and underwear the 56-year old man was there and then agreed to walk on the atomic power station. Together they went on a roof of the power unit and down to that place where there should be a reactor. According to local residents, the picturesque ruin impressed and, maybe, even inspired the visitors from Kiev on new motives.

Further Ruslana has gone in the closed military station Feodosiya-13 there is no time. This object was built under order of Ėąāšåķņč’ Įåšč’ in the 50th of the last century. Today any nuclear charges any more, but the input on regime object still strictly under misses here is not stored. Here no clip can be recorded, here even to go with the camera in a bag is not allowed. But the impresario, most likely, with militarians about all has already agreed. In fact the film crew of the singer worked, the truth without Ruslana, even at a stage of strategic command-staff doctrines "Arteria-2007" in Crimea. They managed to record the launch of combat missiles on cape Chauda.

According to "ŹĻ", up to the end of September the singer yet time will visit on a visit militarians, will meet tankmen, pilots and ģīšļåõąģč.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora

WOW! Thanks so much for making effort with translation. This is really highly interesting information! Ruslana makes us all curious with this and thats what we need. Of course I want to see and know more about this. Its really awesome this theme of a new video!!!

chris1890
Antwort 

I didnt understand something... this clip is for ruslana's new song??(song from the new album)?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site