Katherine
Antwort 

Namiq
Hi Kat --You change your mind about me so you dont wana chat with me

what do you mean?

Silent Man
Antwort 

Namiq
Hi Kat --You change your mind about me so you dont wana chat with me?

You forget me we chat yesterday Remember?

Offtopic section please.

Katherine
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2006 18:33 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

Namiq
You forget me we chat yesterday Remember?
how could i forget, but im not msn ok sorry

Offtopic section please.

Silent man is right lets not talk bout this.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
Is this a summary?

It din't look like to me too much description for a summary.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Here you are guys. I'm committing a crime!

cora
# Gesendet: 25 Jul 2006 19:14
Antwort 

interesting Irene
Gosh, what an enormous work! Really impressive! I havn't read it all yet - too much. But will do.
Where are you from?

interesting Irene
Antwort 

I hope that you all guys respect the intellectual property rights of Maryna and Sergiy D'yachenko. Don't take this information for commercial use.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

cora I'm from Ukraine, I live in Southern Ukraine

Lussekatt
Antwort 

interesting Irene
I hope that you all guys respect the intellectual property rights of Maryna and Sergiy D'yachenko.

of course, All respect from me! Thank you for making effort in this!

Envy
Antwort 

interesting Irene
Wow thanks for these translations ... how much time did you spend behind the computer to type all of this :)
So i suppose you are Russian (cause you were talking about a Russian expression). Do you live in Russia? If you do, wow your English is perfect!

Envy
Antwort 

interesting Irene
I'm from Ukraine, I live in Southern Ukraine
Sorry ... forget about my previous post .... you are Ukrainian and not Russian ... sorry again

interesting Irene
Antwort 

A few days pass. Entering the network every evening and verifying if there is a package or not, I tremble, like a mouse in a drum: will the energy hour be for me? Or? the official message about the fine (penalty)?!
But nothing happens, and little by little I stop twitching. Finally, if the inspector had conceived the idea to find me, he would have found already.
The more I think about him ? the more strangenesses I notice. For example, he didn?t even ask about the way we had found the dealer, who had told us the address and the password. It is said, that the controllers have special methods of inquiry ? it?s just impossible to conceal anything from them.
One night, right away after the energy hour, I come to the store with luminous fishes. Instead of the guy with bird eyes the lowering and not pretty girl stands at the other side of the counter.
- Hallo, - I say jauntily. ? And where is? one young man worked here? He had black eyes.
- I work here, - she says gloomily. ? Nobody else. And don?t hope, there are no vacancies.
- Listen, I really need to find him.
- There are no such {guys} there, and there were not, - she says obstinately. ? If you will buy ? so buy. If not ? get out. Anybody walks there? {Russian expression ? she meant that somebody it?s not known who walks there and asks the questions he doesn?t have to ask}
In another circumstances I would have explained to her, that it was not good to be so rude. I would have explained this comprehensible, till the rest of her life. But I don?t desire to get involved with her. I just turn around and get out.
A guy and a girl dance on a crossroad. They dance good, with spirit. The crowd stands in a circle and applause ? there?s nothing special in this rhythm, it?s impossible to contrive a rhythm simpler. I stop alongside and start to beat (sound a call of) the syncopes.
Did they arrest the messenger? Or did he get out of harm's way himself? Or maybe he?s not alive at all?
I look at the laughing faces around. I recover the controller?s words: ?Many don?t live to see it. There?s not enough energy for all.?
I catch someone?s attentive gaze at me. Fleeting. I turned my head around ? it was already not there: the person had turned his eyes off. He hided. And it?s impossible to find him in a turmoil.
Is it seems to me?
Be off you all! I will not dash aside because of every gaze!
Metallic horseshoes jingle along the cobble. Not being conscious by myself, I give the consecutions from my pixel program out: ?Red-blue-black-white! ?Red-blue-black-white! Yellow-red-red-yellow!? Then even this rhythm turns out not to be enough for me. I complicate it more and more, sometimes interflowing with the measured rhythm of a crowd, and sometimes coming up to my own picture (drawing), not repeated by nobody again. The blood hammers in the temples, the heels knock. The spangles pour?
I?m in a circle. In the centre of the free space. As it turned out to be, I had had spectators, at that moment they were applauding, squealing of the delight, screaming something?
Something unintelligible reveals itself from my memory: sing as if nobody listens. Dance as if nobody sees. Live the way is if there is a paradise on Earth?
And I dive into the crowd. {I} Get away.

Envy
Antwort 

interesting Irene
You should do the official translating of the book in english!

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Envy
Thanks! The most presious words for me are: your english is perfect. Thanks.
It took much time, I didn't count. I bought a book on the 3-th of July.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Envy
I think about it.

Envy
Antwort 

interesting Irene
I bought a book on the 3-th of July.
You already translated the intire book in english and are now typing it into this topic?

yanya
# Gesendet: 26 Jul 2006 00:53
Antwort 

Irene
you are really interesting....

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Envy
No! I onlt translated 40 pages...
And I can't type all the book, it's prohibited by the law!
I'm afraid to be arrested

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Silent Man
No.. it's not a summary...

interesting Irene
# Gesendet: 26 Jul 2006 23:59 - Edited by: interesting Irene
Antwort 

Envy you know, I'm not a profeccional. I didn't study on a faculty of english philology. They will not approve me.

Katherine
Antwort 

interesting Irene
I didn't study on a faculty of english philology

i would think that you were half english or something, its amazingly good english.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Katherine You're not right. Having read so much good messages I called my friend Anastacia {she REALLY knows English better than me - I'm not pretending. She had travelled and spoke to native English speakers a lot, and I just posted a lot}. I asked one question: - What do you think about my English?
- Not very good, just good school level. {she's just that kind of girl always to say the truth!}

Thank you, and to everyone for your support!!!!
I begin to believe in myself

Katherine
Antwort 

I asked one question: - What do you think about my English?
- Not very good, just good school level

woah, school levels in languages must be good abroad.

school levels here is like just learning the basic grammer and speech.

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Katherine I just studied in a really good school, but I was not even an A-pupil.

Guido
Antwort 

I onlt translated 40 pages
ONLY 40 pages ? That's a lot. Thanks.
A question related to you nickname. Ruslana is interesting and interested.
Not very good, just good school level. {she's just that kind of girl always to say the truth!}
A good friend tells the truth.
Good school level is good enough here. Most of us aren't native english speaking. I often take a dictionary.
And I'm very proud Ruslana speaks english. It's not perfect - she says herself it isn't good. But ask people from germany, belgium ... who tried to learn a bit ukrainian how difficult it is for us and you know how hard it is for her to learn english.
One of the reasons I like this forum is that I can read/write in english (and in german) and so things are coming back. It's more then 24 years ago I studied languages in school.
Nice greetings

Envy
Antwort 

Irene
What do you think about my English?
- Not very good, just good school level.

I am very shore that your english is much better than just school level!

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Native speakers!!!! UK, USA, Ireland and so on!!!! Please tell me something about the quality of translation!!!! Did some moments seem translated?

interesting Irene
Antwort 

Giving thanks to Envy I really wanna try to make the official translation. Because... I'm unemployed...

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site