Silent Angel (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Silent Angel
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Silent Man
Antwort 

_ok_ told that the song at the end of the "Anti-trafficking" videos will be in the new album, called "Silent Angel".

A part of the lyrics:

"....Silent angel
Are you wearing black
(yeah yeah yeah)
Silent angel
Are you coming back
(yeah yeah yeah)..."

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
you can kinda guess its called silent angel fdrom da lryics!! sorry if my englwish isn a bit shitty im drunk!

Flamming Hot
Antwort 

You are 16 y.o. and you are drunk? I'm not your mommy though, but that stuff is not good at all

Katherine
Antwort 

Flamming Hot

you obviously dont live in england!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

Flamming Hot
my mum leyts me drink at a oparty but on the streets itsd a big nooooooo!!!

Flamming Hot
Antwort 

you obviously dont live in england!!!

Yep, I live in Ukraine.

my mum leyts me drink at a oparty but on the streets itsd a big nooooooo!!!

Well, I would be careful with that alcoholic stuff in your age if I was you anyway.

Katherine
Antwort 

Flamming Hot

Well, I would be careful with that alcoholic stuff

im no alcoholic trust me last tiem i got drunk was like chriast,mas! i only dreihnk at parties and stuff like that!

Flamming Hot
Antwort 

Katherine, I'm not trying to mentor you or something, just giving you my advice, so you don't have to make excuses to me

And I was not implying that your are an alcoholic, I just advised you to be careful with alcoholic drinks

Katherine
Antwort 

Flamming Hot
Katherine, I'm not trying to mentor you or something, just giving you my advice, so you don't have to make excuses to me

And I was not implying that your are an alcoholic, I just advised you to be careful with alcoholic drinks

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh sorry i wasnt like saying "oh your wrong" or anything, i was just saying my rules, incase ytou think im some kind of teenage daughter gone wrong! lol!

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
....Silent angel
Are you wearing black
(yeah yeah yeah)
Silent angel
Are you coming back
(yeah yeah yeah)..."

do you know if this song is out, making a video...etc etc

i think she should she should make a video for a slow and meaningful song!

Wild Vladyuk
Antwort 

I like this song very much!! I simply can't wait for new album more...

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 5 Aug 2006 13:03 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
do you know if this song is out, making a video...etc etc

I don't think it is out yet.. I don't know if there will be a video clip for this song.

Katherine
Antwort 

Silent Man
oh ok

makula
Antwort 

Flamming Hot
Katherine
I have to say i love alcohol, specially really strong alcohol, where you can actually taste the alcohol, and to drink it, but getting drunk, i'm not really a fan of it.

Nemiroff honey and chili is sooooo goood!!!

This sounds indeed like a beautiful song, i cant wait to hear the cd GRRRR

Katherine
Antwort 

This sounds indeed like a beautiful song, i cant wait to hear the cd

which like wont be out till next year!!! :(

Nikki_UK
Antwort 

makula

nemiroff aint available in UK... have to stick to smirnoff or Absolut Vodka *swedish*

Katherine
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
or cheap vodka (cormoff) that no has ever heard of

makula
Antwort 

Nikki_UK
Katherine
My mum bought it in a Russian/Ukranian shop in Germany :P because it said it was Ukranian

my favourite spirit is Rum tho, but not the white one from bacardi, i like the cheap ones you can buy in France, from the french isles in the carribiean. Or ofcourse my 45% Grappa from italia....

Silent Man
Antwort 

When these anti-trafficking videos has been shot?

Envy
Antwort 

Its sad that ukraine had to make these videos
I'm ashamed about this, cause its because of shit countries like mine that ukrainian woman need to be warned about 'trafficking'
Stupid man that want to use eastern woman to come to 'rich' west because here's suppose to be all the money. The only people that will make more and more money are the stupid man!!

Last year we had a television show about this on Belgian television called matroeska's (named after the russian dolls). The programm was bast on true facts! Belgian man organising dance and singing auditions in Russia, Belaruse, ... Making all these promises to the 'poor' woman that wanted a better future in the west. I dont think i have to tell you what really happened with those woman. Everybody in belgium talked about this, we where ashamed and shocked. We knew that this stuff was happening, but we didnt know the situation was so extreme ... beating, murder, rape ... the woman got everything exept money and a better life! I feel ashamed cause this was and still is reality

Guido
Antwort 

I feel ashamed cause this was and still is reality
So do I Envy. Yesterday on our "1" there was something about an ukrainian couple of lawyers in Norway. Still don't know if the story was real or not.
It not only made me thinking of Ukrain, but also of Sweden.
You know what I mean.

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Aug 2006 00:20
Antwort 

Silent Man
When these anti-trafficking videos has been shot?
Beginning of February 2006

Guido
I'm ashamed about this, cause its because of shit countries like mine that ukrainian woman need to be warned about 'trafficking'
Indeed. I've seen documentries about it. Absolutely horrific what these girls are going through.

Katherine
# Gesendet: 12 Aug 2006 00:24 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

cora
Indeed. I've seen documentries about it. Absolutely horrific what these girls are going

human trafficking victims from albania were found in an "massuse" place in birmingham, England

txninny
Antwort 

Envy
Guido
cora
Unforunately it happens all over the world. We have documentaries on this all the time. We have young women and girls being kidnapped all the time and thown into that situation. I'm really glad that someone is trying to do something about this, whether it means singing a song and making a video to make more aware of how serious a problem this is.

I respect that Ruslana has chosen to take this on and try to make the public a little more aware or maybe I should say observant. Thank you Ruslana for standing up and speaking for what you believe in. There should be more postive role models doing this as well.

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Aug 2006 14:09
Antwort 

txninny
I respect that Ruslana has chosen to take this on and try to make the public a little more aware

Indeed! Celebrities have got quite some power to influence the public's awarness. There should indeed be more of them like Ruslana who use their popularity for good causes.

susanne
Antwort 

Envy

They broadcast that tv-series on the dutch tv as well. I only saw one episode about reselling girls from one owner to the other. The casting is really well and a lot of dutch actors are in it as well. The actors who play the pimps are acting very well.

Envy
Antwort 

susanne
The casting is really well and a lot of dutch actors are in it as well. The actors who play the pimps are acting very well.
Yes, the acting (belgian and russian) was very good!
I even bought all episodes on dvd and took them with me to ukraine. My boyfriend was very interested, and watched all episodes ... after he told much people about it ... dont think i need to discribe peoples reactions

Silent Man
Antwort 

I like Ruslana's look in these videos.

cora
# Gesendet: 14 Aug 2006 19:36 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Silent Man
I like Ruslana's look in these videos.

Me too! Thanks for the photos!
But the first picture is not Ruslana. It is a young girl, a look-a-like!

Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
But the first picture is not Ruslana. It is a young girl, a look-a-like!

?! I'm badly confused! Why they used a fake Ruslana?

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site