- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Silent Angel
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Esther
# Gesendet: 14 Aug 2006 20:16
Antwort 

Silent Man
?! I'm badly confused! Why they used a fake Ruslana?
Think they needed a younger looking girl than Ruslana a teenager.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Esther
Think they needed a younger looking girl than Ruslana a teenager.

I don't like it. . . . . .. . .. . . ... .. .. .. .. . . . .

cora
# Gesendet: 14 Aug 2006 21:11
Antwort 

Silent Man
?! I'm badly confused! Why they used a fake Ruslana?
Esther is right, they needed Ruslana as a teenager to tell the story of the two girls, one signing a dubious contract, ending up in prostitution and the other refusing to sign and becoming famous Ruslana.

Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
Esther is right, they needed Ruslana as a teenager to tell the story of the two girls, one signing a dubious contract, ending up in prostitution and the other refusing to sign and becoming famous Ruslana.

Okay, I didn't know the story exactly, thanks.

I think Ruslana could also use herself for this role. Her face is very suitable. With a different hair and a good make up, plus some light effects, and with well-chosen clothes, she could be made suitable for this role.

See this picture for example. Does Ruslana look older than the other girl?

cora
# Gesendet: 14 Aug 2006 23:45
Antwort 

Silent Man
I think Ruslana could also use herself for this role.
I absolutely agree!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

um I have read this topic but dont know what you are talking about. is it a new song and videos?

Hip hop girl
Antwort 

i think that Ruslana is girl with black hair there...

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 09:17
Antwort 

Hip hop girl
You're right. Silent Man compared the wrong girl ;-)

Lussekatt
um I have read this topic but dont know what you are talking about. is it a new song and videos?
We are talking about the video against human trafficking. Havn't you seen it yet? You can watch it here.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 12:34
Antwort 

cora
But the first picture is not Ruslana. It is a young girl, a look-a-like!
I´ve noticed at once, that the girl on the first picture can´t be Ruslana.

Tim
Antwort 

However I didn't understand a single word of what was said, the message is clear to me.

Silent Man
I think Ruslana could also use herself for this role.
Indeed, like someone allready mentioned above, with good clothes and light-effects it would be possible.

Tim
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 13:05 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

Envy
Its sad that ukraine had to make these videos
I'm ashamed about this, cause its because of shit countries like mine that ukrainian woman need to be warned about 'trafficking'
Stupid man that want to use eastern woman to come to 'rich' west because here's suppose to be all the money. The only people that will make more and more money are the stupid man!!

Last year we had a television show about this on Belgian television called matroeska's (named after the russian dolls). The programm was bast on true facts! Belgian man organising dance and singing auditions in Russia, Belaruse, ... Making all these promises to the 'poor' woman that wanted a better future in the west. I dont think i have to tell you what really happened with those woman. Everybody in belgium talked about this, we where ashamed and shocked. We knew that this stuff was happening, but we didnt know the situation was so extreme ... beating, murder, rape ... the woman got everything exept money and a better life! I feel ashamed cause this was and still is reality

Indeed, they are comming to the western European countries with the promise to have a better life, but they usually end up in the .... (well you know what). I think not only Ukraine should be the one to do something about it, but also the Western European countries should work harder to punish those who violate the 'Rights of the Humans'.

txninny
Unforunately it happens all over the world. We have documentaries on this all the time. We have young women and girls being kidnapped all the time and thown into that situation. I'm really glad that someone is trying to do something about this, whether it means singing a song and making a video to make more aware of how serious a problem this is.

I respect that Ruslana has chosen to take this on and try to make the public a little more aware or maybe I should say observant. Thank you Ruslana for standing up and speaking for what you believe in. There should be more postive role models doing this as well.

Just about one week ago, there was some big news in the Netherlands. About 100 CHILDREN, who were seeking for asylum, were taken away from the so called 'asylum-centers'. It was allready planned when they left their own country, they would be abducted from the centers. You don't have to guess where these children would end up.

I also respect the fact that celebrities are willing to stand up against human trade. Still I think that there should be done more than just informing the people in Eastern Europe.

Silent Man
"....Silent angel
Are you wearing black
(yeah yeah yeah)
Silent angel
Are you coming back
(yeah yeah yeah)..."

I like the lyrics,

susanne
Antwort 

Tim

I know that those criminimals just got a couple of month on probation. They should get at least 5 years in prison.
They ususally go to a brothel but they end up in the kitchen of restaurants as well.

Tim
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 13:16 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

susanne
I know that those criminimals just got a couple of month on probation. They should get at least 5 years in prison.
They ususally go to a brothel but they end up in the kitchen of restaurants as well.

Yeah, but sometimes they also end up in the prostitution, and that really sickens my, especially with children. Children have the right to play outside, go to school and have fun with friends.

And about those criminals...... The Netherlands are just strange when it comes to the prosecution. You almost get a higher punishment for robbing a bank then for man-trade :S:S.......

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 13:30 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Tim
I think not only Ukraine should be the one to do something about it, but also the Western European countries should work harder to punish those who violate the 'Rights of the Humans'.
There are different organizations, which fight against human trafficking for years, but it seems to be an endless fight facing the fact, that there are always new cases of human trafficking.

Still I think that there should be done more than just informing the people in Eastern Europe.
I´ve been watching a report about human trafficking in Ukraine a couple of months ago. There was mentioned, that, in spite of enlightenment, it happens again and again, that young women leave their home and fall for shady help-wanted ads in newspapers or whereever. So is it good faith, which makes those women leaving their country or poverty? I don´t know, how else enlightenment works in those countries, except of showing adverts on TV. Maybe experts could talk about how to recognize a shady help-wanted ad.....though this isn´t always that easy as it sounds.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Hip hop girl

cora
You're right. Silent Man compared the wrong girl ;-)

I mean, Ruslana's current appearance doesn't look like older than the other girl in the picture above. So she could use herself near her.

Christiane
I´ve noticed at once, that the girl on the first picture can´t be Ruslana.

Yes, but I didn't consider a fake actress possibility. She is using Ruslana's voice and of course that made me think that she is Ruslana.

Also changing the hair style can make a person non-recognizable.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 14:47
Antwort 

Silent Man
She is using Ruslana's voice and of course that made me think that she is Ruslana.
Well, if you look into that girl´s face, you might notice, that she´s got the face of a teenager....despite the fact, that Ruslana´s voice was used.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
Well, if you look into that girl´s face, you might notice, that she´s got the face of a teenager....

Yes, but I think the same look could be made for Ruslana herself and this is not so hard to make in a movie.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 15:04
Antwort 

Silent Man
but I think the same look could be made for Ruslana herself and this is not so hard to make in a movie.
The possibilites of creating special effects has grown, that´s right. Not all of the moviemakers are putting that much effort into that, though.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
Not all of the moviemakers are putting that much effort into that, though.

I think it would be very very easy. Ruslana already looks young enough. Plus some light effects and make up, it would be really easy. At least easier than finding a look alike person.

Besides, they already used those technics on that girl to make her look alike Ruslana. So I don't think that's the matter of effort.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 15:58
Antwort 

Silent Man
So I don't think that's the matter of effort.
I was talking about computer-assisted special effects, which are much more complex than the procedures, you mean.

susanne
Antwort 

Christiane

I read about it as well. but a lot of women have to work abroad. and often they have to leave to pay for a sick family member. you don't have health insurance like we have. in holland they privatized health insurance in january. Balkenende is an asshole. within a couple of years we will have the same problems. people that cannot pay their doctor's bill. And Balkenende calls himself a christian. can you believe it!

Silent Man
Antwort 

Christiane
I was talking about computer-assisted special effects, which are much more complex than the procedures, you mean.

Yes, that kind of special effects needs a lot of effort. But there is no need for those. Ruslana could be in this video without them. She just needed some simple technics. Ruslana is not in this video for an unknown reason to me.

Silent Man
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 17:57 - Edited by: Silent Man
Antwort 

I hope she doesn't use fake Ruslana's in her forthcoming video clips. Synthetic Ruslana is okay, but fake Ruslana is no! :-)

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 18:10
Antwort 

susanne
in holland they privatized health insurance in january.
Yes, I´ve heard about that. So that means, you haven´t got any compulsory health insurance anymore? It´s really bad for those, who can´t pay their doctor´s bill, though they might get back a part of their money by their insurance.

Silent Man
But there is no need for those.
For making an advertising film like those with Ruslana there´s no need for that, of course.

susanne
Antwort 

Christiane

It is still compulsory to be insured. yoour boss has to pay half of the insurance, but the workers have to pay a lot more then before. When you don't make a lot of money you can get some compensation. For some incomegroups it is too much. But the system is already decaying. Hospitals start to go bankrupt. In the end you will only have a couple of insurancecompanies that controle the market.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
Havn't you seen it yet?

no

You can watch it here.

um, I dont understand german so I try now to find the english version of the same on the main site.....

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 20:21
Antwort 

Lussekatt
um, I dont understand german so I try now to find the english version of the same on the main site.

Opps, sorry. Click on the blinking banner on top of the site and this opens. Scroll down and you'll see "Anti-trafficking video 1 and 2".

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 20:25 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I can send them as MP4 by email, but they are quite big. I'll start to send one by one now, okay?

Have you deleted your post??

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 20:28
Antwort 

Silent Man
I think it would be very very easy. Ruslana already looks young enough. Plus some light effects and make up, it would be really easy.

I absolutely agree with you. Finding a fake Ruslana wouldn't have been necessary.

Your choice of picture is amazing! You must admit that this girl looks really quite similar.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora

hang on, wait! I went back to the german page you gave first and simply tried those links (I at least see that three of them refer to Wild energy) I got to see something that I think refer to the photos from previous page here.....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site