- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Silent Angel
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
Have you deleted your post??

yes I did as I thought I went on the right track from the german page and seemes to be able to see videos from there. I saw an teaser for WE - in english!! and wow, what a good quality! I havent seen so good quality of WE before

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Aug 2006 20:35 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Do you want me to send you the videos by email?

I gave you the German link by accident, but it is very easy to change to English. Just change deu to eng. See here:
http://ruslana.com.ua/wildenergy/deu.html
http://ruslana.com.ua/wildenergy/eng.html

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt
You can download them from here:

>>Video 1<<
>>Video 2<<

cora
You must admit that this girl looks really quite similar.

Really!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
Do you want me to send you the videos by email?

no, thanks its okey. I think I got it now... I saw something I recognize the photos from previous page. Two girls singing, and one singing an older Ruslanasong....

but it is very easy to change to English

smart, thanks! now things get to make sense....so you talking a fake Ruslana....I emediately see on the second video that its a fake....I have to play this topic backwards to see whats it all about....

Christiane
# Gesendet: 16 Aug 2006 11:58
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I have to play this topic backwards to see whats it all about....
There are some pictures from the video clip on page 1.

Silent Man
Antwort 

This is Ruslana?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Silent Man
This is Ruslana?

spontaniously I emediately say "no"....

Christiane
# Gesendet: 16 Aug 2006 16:37
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I´d say "no" as well.

Tim
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Christiane

I agree with you two.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Now I start to read this topic from the begining, and my comments will follow:

Guido
So do I Envy. Yesterday on our "1" there was something about an ukrainian couple of lawyers in Norway. Still don't know if the story was real or not.
It not only made me thinking of Ukrain, but also of Sweden.

You know what I mean.

I dont know what you mean, what with Sweden?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Now I have read all in this topic and things are far much clearer whats this all about. I must admit I wasnt aware of this dealing with humans before Ruslana started to get engaged in it. I have wondered what the word "traffic" has mean as I felt that it was something else than cars driving on a road that would make more sence for me when using that word....I havent taken part of any films or so, just these two short things from Ruslanas site today....

Silent Man
Thanks for showing photos and making analyses, thanks to that I got to understand this much clearer.....

cora
the story of the two girls, one signing a dubious contract, ending up in prostitution and the other refusing to sign and becoming famous Ruslana.

And thanks for explaining this as well. I would have harder to get what these videos was about if you havent explained. The one with the girl in the parcel is more clearer in its message than the one with the girls singing....

Sorry, Im stupid with understanding things sometimes.....

Christiane
# Gesendet: 16 Aug 2006 17:41
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I have wondered what the word "traffic" has mean
No, this hasn´t got anything to do with "traffic". It´s about "trafficking" actually.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane

hm....Actually I wrote the word "trafficking" first but then edited it as I have never used that word before and was a bit undertain. Also I had heard about a film called "Traffic" but I dont know what that is about, It just crossed my mind and I choosed to write that word.

Now I look up the word "Traffic" in my dictionary to see what the word really means. I got this:

Traffic:
1: Trafik (swedish for traffic) /crowded with traffic/ (meaning cars), trading
2: Trade, to carry on unlegal trade/commerce

Christiane
# Gesendet: 16 Aug 2006 18:03 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Exactly, so this is about trading with humans......"human trafficking".

Silent Man
Antwort 

Lussekatt

Christiane
I´d say "no" as well.

Tim
I agree with you two.

I also think that she is not Ruslana. But I can never be 100% sure from the videos.

Tim
Antwort 

Silent Man
I also think that she is not Ruslana. But I can never be 100% sure from the videos.
Make up can do wonders, as you said, you can't be sure about untill someone verifies it ;)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Tim
Make up can do wonders, as you said, you can't be sure about untill someone verifies it ;)

Yes!

cora
# Gesendet: 16 Aug 2006 23:42
Antwort 

Silent Man
This is Ruslana?
Etos told me, yes, it is her. I wouldn't recognize her either. Make-up does really wonders.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
Etos told me, yes, it is her

va! thats amazing, have to see it emediately again! she could do make up wonders and walk the streets in Kyiv like any regular ukrainian. Michael Jackson did that once, covered himself in makeup effects so noone recognised him and he could walk the streets, pure anonymous!

Guido
Antwort 

I dont know what you mean, what with Sweden?
That Sweden is not far from Norway and because we know someone in Sweden I had to think of Sweden. Don't mind.
Just another wild association of me.

Guido
Antwort 

Michael Jackson did that once, covered himself in makeup effects so noone recognised him and he could walk the streets, pure anonymous!
Even with make-up she wouldn't fool us I think. And I don't think she needs plastic chirurgy either.
It's definitely not Ruslana on that picture.

Guido
Antwort 

Etos told me, yes, it is her. I wouldn't recognize her either. Make-up does really wonders.
OK - So I lost this one ?

Silent Man
Antwort 

cora
Etos told me, yes, it is her.

Okay, thanks for the info. Looks like there are many mysteries on these 2 videos!

Make-up does really wonders.

That's why I suspected ;-)

Tim
# Gesendet: 17 Aug 2006 02:09 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

I find it strange:

- Why does Ruslana plays the girl in the box in movie 1, which would take a lot of hours on make-up.
- Why wouldn't she play herself as a teenager in movie 2, which would take, in my eyes, less time than the make-up in move 1.

Well, I just have to believe you :)

Silent Man
Antwort 

Tim
- Why does Ruslana plays the girl in the box in movie 1, which would take a lot of hours on make-up.
- Why wouldn't she play herself as a teenager in movie 2, which would take, in my eyes, less time than the make-up in move 1.

I was just going to say the same :-)

cora
# Gesendet: 17 Aug 2006 09:41
Antwort 

Tim

I agree with you and I don't understand it either. We should wait for Etos to be back from Carpathian trip, maybe she can help us with more information.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 17 Aug 2006 11:04 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

cora
Etos told me, yes, it is her.
I´m surprised about that. But looking at this pictures again, I think, it´s Ruslana´s facial expression. So it could be her.

Silent Man
Antwort 

When these videos were released exactly?

txninny
Antwort 

Just wanted to let everyone know about a movie that is out on DVD talking about trafficking humans. I just wathced it and it touches on it very well. There are 3 women the story follows. 1 from Prague, 1 from Kiev and the other and American kidnappend in the Phillapines. This is a fictional movie, but it was definitely made to try to make people more aware of what is going on in the wrold with regards to human trafficking.
The name of the movie is human Trafficking.

cora
# Gesendet: 20 Aug 2006 09:19
Antwort 

Silent Man
When these videos were released exactly?
I didn't notice any official release date. They turned up on the main site around 12th July.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site