- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Wild Energy project / Silent Angel
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Lussekatt
Antwort 

txninny
There are 3 women the story follows. 1 from Prague, 1 from Kiev and the other and American kidnappend in the Phillapines

I recognise that actually. I might have seen that film on TV recently. But it was close to when we had moved in before we could use both our TV's here and we only had one in function. I watched a part of it when my husband was away for a while but when he came back he wanted to continue watching his program he had seen from beginning. I didnt see either the start or the end of it, but I would like to see it properly

susanne
Antwort 

Lussekatt

i have another tip a tv serie called sex traffic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419365/

The dutch tv broadcasted the first part yesterday. My sister watched it as well. She feels depressed now. She says she shouldn't have watched it before going to sleep.

It's about two moldavian girl. they think that they will work in a posh hotel in london. but they end up in bosnia. The UN troups co-operate in the sex traffic. The UN has rented a private security company and they are the sex traffickers. It is based on true facts.

cora
# Gesendet: 23 Aug 2006 21:30 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

susanne
I have watched this film some time ago. What I really found worst was that one of the two sisters works herself up from a forced prostitute to a paid member of the trafficking mafia. When her sister finally finds her after endless obstacles and realizes that she has become part of this disgusting business, she is even more shattered then before. Tragic.

susanne
Antwort 

cora

Now i know how it ends. (dawm)
I only saw the first part but never mind. I think that they should broadcast these series in the eastern european countries to warn these girls.
But i thought that this serie was very dark. You saw that the health of the women was decaying. That they got ill.

cora
# Gesendet: 24 Aug 2006 10:00
Antwort 

susanne
I only saw the first part but never mind.
Oops, sorry.

I think that they should broadcast these series in the eastern european countries to warn these girls.
Maybe they did. I hope so.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Etos

Is there any photos available from the making of the anti-trafficking videos?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

This is not a trafficing story - but for the ukrainian woman it could have been if she met the wrong man...

Tonight I watched a TV program about an ukrainian woman who fell in love with a Swedish man and moved to Sweden because of him. They married and she learned swedish and started to get used to the swedish way of living. They was very happy, had a good life together and she settled down here. It was a pleasant program to watch.

Then one day the man suddenly died in a car accident - and she was left alone! I was stunned! what an incredible sad end of such a nice story!!

Silent Man
Is there any photos available from the making of the anti-trafficking videos?

and at the same time I bump up this question

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
awwww thats so sad!!

i spose many people in this forum that are from europe have heard about the austrian girl being kept as a sex prisoner for years!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

yes I heard about her, tonight there was an interview showed of her in television. I watched it and it was really interesting to see here telling this incredible story. But I "missed" the first part of it, even if I watched it - as the subtitling didnt work and I didnt understand a word. and now I missed the rerun of it too...

Tim
Antwort 

Katherine
i spose many people in this forum that are from europe have heard about the austrian girl being kept as a sex prisoner for years!

Mmmm, I can only say she was lucky and unlucky.
Unlucky because she was kidnapped.
But lucky she didn't got kidnapped by a Marc Dutroux type of person.

Very sad story...

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim
But lucky she didn't got kidnapped by a Marc Dutroux type of person.

indeed, in that case she would be dead by now

Katherine
Antwort 

Tim
Marc Dutroux type

who is that? the cannibal man?

Tim
# Gesendet: 8 Sep 2006 00:52 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

Katherine
who is that? the cannibal man?
I don't know if he is called like that, but....

Marc Dutroux (born 6 November 1956 in Brussels) is a Belgian criminal, convicted of having, in 1995 and 1996, kidnapped, tortured and sexually abused six girls, ranging in age from 8 to 19, four of whom died as a result. He was also convicted of having killed a suspected former accomplice. He was arrested in 1996 and has been in prison since then. His widely publicised trial took place in 2004.

Lussekatt
indeed, in that case she would be dead by now
Yes :(, luckily she survived :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim

and I think Discovery should show a documentary about Marc Dutroux. It would be really interesting to watch

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim
luckily she survived :)

and she seemes to be a such a strong person. She could talk so open and so undramatic about all this on TV. She has ideas and plans for the future and she now just wants to live and be happy of living. She is amazing in that, someone else might be deeply depressed and passive and wouldnt be able to do anything, but she can...and its hardly a week since she went free...

Tim
Antwort 

Lussekatt
and I think Discovery should show a documentary about Marc Dutroux. It would be really interesting to watch
Yeah!
That would be intresting! But currently Dutch television is full of intresting documentaries ;).

Today I didn't watched a documentary, but a watched a movie on the internet: 'World Trade Center' by Oliver Stone, I recommend that you all watch it!

Tim
Antwort 

Lussekatt
and she seemes to be a such a strong person. She could talk so open and so undramatic about all this on TV. She has ideas and plans for the future and she now just wants to live and be happy of living. She is amazing in that, someone else might be deeply depressed and passive and wouldnt be able to do anything, but she can...and its hardly a week since she went free...
Indeed, I was really impressed that she talked so openly about everything, and also that she felt kinda bad for the mother of the kidnapper.

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 8 Sep 2006 01:21 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim
a movie on the internet: 'World Trade Center' by Oliver Stone, I recommend that you all watch it!

woah! I want to see that! a playmovie, not a documentary??

Indeed, I was really impressed that she talked so openly about everything, and also that she felt kinda bad for the mother of the kidnapper.

so you also seen the program, I guess its spread all over the world now..

I go to sleep now, my disipline is taking over. I have half "the text" left to go so Im on my way

Katherine
Antwort 

Tim
but a watched a movie on the internet: 'World Trade Center'

illegally i take it! its not out here yet but id like to watch it, cant help thinking that it would be too patriotic like a lot of american films

Tim
Antwort 

Katherine
illegally i take it! its not out here yet but id like to watch it, cant help thinking that it would be too patriotic like a lot of american films

Yes

For histroy classes we need to make a project, and watch a historical movie, and this was the movie I wanted to see. But if I had to wait for it to come in cinema's, I wouldn't have enough time finishing the whole project ;).

Lussekatt
woah! I want to see that! a playmovie, not a documentary??
A playmovie, I don't know if you ever heard of him, but Nicolas Cage is playing in it. And the movie is directed by Oliver Stone, who also made two great movies about JFK and Nixon.

so you also seen the program, I guess its spread all over the world now..
I haven't seen the whole program, just parts of it on the news, were to busy with....... home work.

I go to sleep now, my disipline is taking over. I have half "the text" left to go so Im on my way

Goood :), hope you slept well

Christiane
# Gesendet: 8 Sep 2006 11:37
Antwort 

Katherine
about the austrian girl being kept as a sex prisoner for years!
She was kidnapped 8 years ago by a young man, who kept her in a small room. About her being a sex prisoner, is a speculation, which is not approved, since she didn´t talk about all the details of her bondage in the interview, which was published recently. I´m still thinking about, how she could develope the strength to survive and escape. She indeed must have been quite strong and that´s what she´s told to the press as well. Psychologists said to the press, that she´s got the so called "Stockholm syndrom". That means, it could have happened, that she developed a kind of a relationship to her kidnapper.

Katherine
Antwort 

that she developed a kind of a relationship to her kidnapper

i recall in one interview she mentioned "i pity him even though he kept me prisoner, i pity him"

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 8 Sep 2006 20:11 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim
I don't know if you ever heard of him, but Nicolas Cage is playing in it.

of course. I have seen several films with him.

And the movie is directed by Oliver Stone

and thats why I asked if it was a playmovie. I then saw a trailer of this film last time I went to cimema. I really want to see it but my husband would refuse to go with me due to this Katherine said:

cant help thinking that it would be too patriotic like a lot of american films

He simply cant stand some ways this is described in american films.
I dont feel like going to the cinema myself nowadays so I will then have to see it online. Have never seen a film online, where can I watch this film? I have once seen a movie on my computer that I borrowed from my dad. It was a DVD and I dont have a player for that so I could watch it on TV...

Christiane
I´m still thinking about, how she could develope the strength to survive and escape. She indeed must have been quite strong and that´s what she´s told to the press as well.

indeed, its amazing!

Psychologists said to the press, that she´s got the so called "Stockholm syndrom".

seemes like it yes. That term comes out of an robbery on a bank in my city - Stockholm - back in the seventies. Hostages was kept there for days and during the time some of them got sympathy for the criminals who put them in that situation. Like they felt sorry for them and supported them. That was a new phenomenon and the term was created out of it and is nowadays worldknown.

Tim
# Gesendet: 10 Sep 2006 18:02 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I dont feel like going to the cinema myself nowadays so I will then have to see it online. Have never seen a film online, where can I watch this film? I have once seen a movie on my computer that I borrowed from my dad. It was a DVD and I dont have a player for that so I could watch it on TV...
Mmmm,
I can give you 2 options:
- You will need to be online on MSN for a long time, and I will send you the film.
- I can teach you how to download the movie somewhere, but still you have to leave your computer on for at least 5 hours. And downloading a movie is illegal, so.....

ADD: The movie is in English and no subtitles off course, plus at some moments the quality is a pretty low.

I also have a second movie tip for you: United 93, another movie from 9/11. This film goes about the passengers on Flight 93 (the airplane which crashed in Pensylvania). You can see their own attack on the terrorist, a MUST SEE!

susanne
Antwort 

Lussekatt

i saw a documentary about it. They were robbing a post office and kept some poeple hostage. But it is not a strange phenomenon. look at women that have an abusive husband and keep coming back.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim
I can give you 2 options

Im not sure that would work, and neither yousendit or? it might be too big for both....

I also have a second movie tip for you: United 93, another movie from 9/11.

I know! I really want to see both films!!

The movie is in English and no subtitles off course

I have no problem with that, actually it can feel good sometimes to watch a film without subtitles. Sometimes translation is very bad and it can be annoying to inhale both languages at the same time....

susanne

i saw a documentary about it. They were robbing a post office and kept some poeple hostage

cool that it was shown in Netherlands!!

But it is not a strange phenomenon. look at women that have an abusive husband and keep coming back.

oh yeah, true

Tim
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Option 3:
I can burn you a few intresting movies and send them to you, if you thrust me having your postal adress.

If you are intrested, email me :)

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Tim
If you are intrested, email me :)

okey, I keep that in mind, thanks!

Ruthen
# Gesendet: 4 Okt 2006 19:28
Antwort 

I found on the rare ruslana video forum a link to a song named Silent Angel. Here is the link:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C51101CA4A1 3670C

It might be interesting for you

Christiane
# Gesendet: 5 Okt 2006 12:35
Antwort 

Ruthen

I found on the rare ruslana video forum a link to a song named Silent Angel.

Yes, it was posted already here, among some other songs and the suite, she performed at the 750 anniversary of Lviv a couple of days ago.

BTW, welcome to the forum :-)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site