Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 4 Nov 2006 02:13 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

oh I missed this topic.....you are right. What prevents it from beeing released

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt

exactly! she must have the english version finished... why she isnt releasing it i don't know!!!

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 4 Nov 2006 02:18 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

basically what she needs to do is to get herself into an studio and sing in the english text, then "other people fix the rest" like adding the music, print it on discs and distribute it to musicstores and promote it...

edit: oh and another thing, why on earth wasnt it in the first release together with the ukrainian version, that would have been convenient....
but it was a lot ukrainian based with the videos and making offs and such. then she would fit a video, translate the making off and make a bunch of english remixes as welll and woah woah woah woaaaah - suddenly a lot of work....to fit the audience outside Ukraine!

Katherine
Antwort 

Lussekatt
basically what she needs to do is to get herself into an studio and sing in the english text, then "other people fix the rest" like adding the music, print it on discs and distribute it to musicstores and promote it...

exactly!! it needs to be released in america first though!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Katherine

Why America first? why not Germany and Turkey that is "closer at hand"?

Esther
# Gesendet: 4 Nov 2006 16:25
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Why America first?
When you got America you got the world.

flipsty
Antwort 

Katherine
it needs to be released in america first though!
mm....nah...probably shouldn't...it's bit techno...

It could be a hit in Germany

Katherine
Antwort 

flipsty
Lussekatt
Esther

well most stars start off in america, most of europe charts is because of UKs and Americas influence, when a singer becomes famous in america they then want to get into europe by hitting UK, then comes western europe and eventually eastern europe and asia, southern hemisphere and the austrailias, kind of hear it the same time america and uk hear it, just the way it goes really

susanne
Antwort 

Katherine

Well it used to bethat way. But think off France they have a lot of their own artists and the radios are not allowed to have too much foreign music on their stations. The influence of the UK is declining as well. In the sixties and seventies practically all famous artists were from the UK and now we have more local artists.
I don't know the real sttistics but i think that the american influence on pop music is slowly declining.

Silent Man
Antwort 

Katherine
she must have the english version finished... why she isnt releasing it i don't know!!!

Lussekatt
What prevents it from beeing released

The English version of the song might be ready but there is still a book to be translated. Maybe they are planning to release the English version of the book first, and then the single.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Silent Man

yeah true - or both together

Katherine
Antwort 

susanne

i disagree, france have mostly all of our english rock bands in their charts, its very popular over there, and by my statement i wasnt just talking bout pop.

susanne
Antwort 

Katherine

Well it's true that most modern music comes from america. In holland it's all R&B, but don't underestimate local music. You would be surprised how many germans only listen too german Schlager music. even very young germans.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 8 Nov 2006 00:36 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

susanne
You would be surprised how many germans only listen too german Schlager music. even very young germans.
Speaking about that, my sister-in-law comes to my mind. Though I wouldn´t regard her as very young, she´ll be 33 in December. But most of the young ones in Germany don´t like Schlager, they listen to Hip Hop, R&B, Rap......things like that.

Katherine
Antwort 

susanne

your applying it to one country though, but is schlager worldwide famous.... im not onna bout ruslana getting a few top tens in europe, im ona bout ruslana getting top ten hits most of the time, i spose like britney or pussycat dolls... etc etc

susanne
Antwort 

Katherine

i see. You mean whether she could become a superstar like Madonna. Well, I'm afraid that will never happen. Besides most superstar become mad after a while. I saw Madonna on the news today. she adopted a baby without permission.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

susanne
she adopted a baby without permission.

oh really? without permission! I didnt know that. I just thought "poor child" who happened to end up with her as a mum...

Guido
Antwort 

I just thought "poor child" who happened to end up with her as a mum...
Same feeling Lusse. Unfortunately Ruslana is too old to be adopted by me. And I think Linda and _OK_ wouldn't agree :-)

Katherine
Antwort 

susanne
i see. You mean whether she could become a superstar like Madonna. Well, I'm afraid that will never happen. Besides most superstar become mad after a while. I saw Madonna on the news today. she adopted a baby without permission.

thats kind of a generalization.... i mean look at gweneth paltrow... shes the most genuine person yet shes a superstar... what you mean it could never happen, course it could!!! please explain why it couldnt happen...

Christiane
# Gesendet: 14 Nov 2006 11:10 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

susanne
I saw Madonna on the news today. she adopted a baby without permission.
There are different statements about that case. Madonna said, she and her husband have planned to adopt a child two years ago already and they made an application for an adoption just like any other parents. Different organizations in the country, where the baby was born at, said, that Madonna has taken her advantage of being wealthy and just paid for getting the baby. Many people critizise, that she´s adopted a baby instead of supporting this poor country....though Madonna said, she´s done that as well. Well anyway, the adoption isn´t official yet, so for the time being, Madonna has just got the fosterage for the baby. The final decision about an adoption will be made in 18 months. The discussions about her adopting a baby without permission have probably formed, because an adoption in this country isn´t that easy. People, who want to adopt a baby, should live there for a couple of months, before they can apply for an adoption. Usually adoptions are not allowed in this country.

Lussekatt
I just thought "poor child" who happened to end up with her as a mum...
Yes, it´s a mixed blessing for a child, who was born into a poor family, being adopted from someone, who can afford everything. According to reports the first toys, the baby got, was a rocking horse for about 7500 Euro, some soft toys, a hi-fi system and an electrical car for children (BMW). Madonna also had decorated the walls of the baby´s bedroom like a jungle scene.....and the baby is also dressed in designer clothes, of course.

Ann
# Gesendet: 14 Nov 2006 18:49
Antwort 

oh! i want to have this version too!

susanne
Antwort 

Katherine

It was a bit of a joke. But you could say that being famous is often not good for your mental well being.

Christiane

I think that people in general think too light about adoption. It is an important decision and as long as a parent or another family member can take care of it, then i think they should do it.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
Usually adoptions are not allowed in this country.

and what country are you refering too?

a hi-fi system and an electrical car for children (BMW). Madonna also had decorated the walls of the baby´s bedroom like a jungle scene.....and the baby is also dressed in designer clothes, of course.

omg...and out of what you say here its not even clear if that baby will stay with them for good or not..?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Nov 2006 10:54 - Edited by: Christiane
Antwort 

Lussekatt
and what country are you refering too?
Malawi......that´s the country, the baby, who was adopted by Madonna, comes from.

and out of what you say here its not even clear if that baby will stay with them for good or not..?
It says, that according to the laws of Malawi, international adoptions are not allowed. Usually parents, who want to adopt a child in Malawi, should live there for at least 18 months with the child. So different organizations accuse Madonna for not respecting the laws of the country. It´s been said, that she has chosen a baby like you choose an article in a store. That´s why the public authorities want to check, if the whole process was legally.

susanne
I think that people in general think too light about adoption.
That´s true. I remember, when the Tsunami came over Southeast Asia and affected not only the landscape of many countries there, but also the people. So many children have lost their parents at that time and some people in Europe wanted to adopt one of these children, but the governments of the affected countries have refused. An adoption wouldn´t have helped these children.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Christiane
It´s been said, that she has chosen a baby like you choose an article in a store. That´s why the public authorities want to check, if the whole process was legally.

hm...I see. Interesting to see how that check will turn out then. I guess you keep yourself updated ;-)

An adoption wouldn´t have helped these children

why not?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 15 Nov 2006 15:05
Antwort 

Lussekatt
why not?
Children, who experienced a desaster like the Tsunami and lost everything......home, their parents......are in a trauma. If they would have been pulled out from their native country and their culture, they would experience another trauma, which can influence their further life. It should be checked, if their relatives can care for the children, rather than giving them away for an adoption abroad.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site