ўо ти можеш зробити дл€ ≥нших / What you can do fo (2)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Common / ўо ти можеш зробити дл€ ≥нших / What you can do fo
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Autor Beitrag
Etos
# Gesendet: 23 Jan 2007 14:14
Antwort 

rusic
ƒуже приЇмно це чути:-)
≤ дуже приЇмно, до реч≥, з тобою познайомитис€!:-) « €кого ти м≥ста ≥ €к звуть?

yanya
# Gesendet: 23 Jan 2007 16:14
Antwort 

rusic

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 24 Jan 2007 05:37
Antwort 

Etos
ј € в свою чергу хочу под€кувати тоб≥ за те,що ти допомогла вт≥лила одну з моњх давн≥х ужень мр≥й!я рада,що ми нарешт≥ зробили те,що так хот≥ли!

ƒуже приЇмно було побачити,ск≥льки фан≥в в≥дгукнулос€!якшо дехто не зм≥г прињхати,то ми про њхню п≥дтримку ми не забуваЇмо.¬певнена,наступного разого вони вс≥ приЇднаютьс€!

ўо хочу сказати:мен≥ назавжди запам"€таютьс€ так≥ велик≥ добр≥ повн≥ чогось такого,що у де€ких дорослих уже немаЇ,очки найменшечкоњ ќленки 4-х рочк≥в!я знаю,що того в≥дчутт€,€ке € там отримала,мен≥ вистачить ще на ≥нш≥ добр≥ справи.¬дало ќксена п≥дм≥тила:"“и зар€дилась в≥д д≥ток енерг≥Їю"!≤ це д≥йсно так!≤ той,хто там хоч раз побуваЇ,обов"€зково повернетьс€ неодноразово!

"ѕосп≥шайте робити добро!"-фраза письменника ¬асил€ —имоненка.„и не так?

Lussekatt
Antwort 

what you can do for others....
...is to be loyal, friendly and supportive. Not letting people down and brake promises and to not put people in a bad situation. Not being selfish so it affects other people badly. To think things over and to care about and be responsible towards your own actions...

cora
# Gesendet: 24 Jan 2007 23:01 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Lussekatt
Well said! Unfortunately selfish people are so busy thinking about themselves and their own benefit that they don't even notice when they are harming others. And even worse, there are people who harm others on purpose.

Tim
# Gesendet: 26 Jan 2007 11:12 - Edited by: Tim
Antwort 

Supporting organisations like Project Awareness or Amnesty International. The world needs to wake up! People are still being tortured over the world. Then I am talking about China.... but also the United States of America. What the hell is happening in Guantanamo Bay?

Christiane
# Gesendet: 26 Jan 2007 11:50
Antwort 

Tim
What the hell is happening in Guantanamo Bay?
I suppose, you mean the prison camp. Are there anymore news about the camp, which is not known yet?

Tim
Antwort 

Christiane
I suppose, you mean the prison camp.

Yes

Are there anymore news about the camp, which is not known yet?

Not that I know. The news as allways, terrorist suspects are imprisoned there with no trail and have absolutly no rights.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 29 Jan 2007 16:22
Antwort 

Tim
The news as allways, terrorist suspects are imprisoned there with no trail and have absolutly no rights.
Yes, I know. A turkish ex-prisoner, who was born and raised in Germany, was imprisoned and tortured for 4 years there.

Tim
Antwort 

Christiane
Yes, I know. A turkish ex-prisoner, who was born and raised in Germany, was imprisoned and tortured for 4 years there.

That's just insane, the whole world is trying to make the world more peacefuller, but can't we see what the real problem is?

CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!

In just 30 years they expect approximatly 50% of the Netherlands will be under water. In the Netherlands we are allready trying to find other resources, but that's just one drop of water on a hot plate (dutch expression: a small thing to fix a big problem).

cora
# Gesendet: 1 Feb 2007 21:36
Antwort 

Today's news on the main site:

Computers instead of animals - Ruslana's University Charity Project

For many years Ruslana has used her popularity for the good cause. Humanitarian help for Chernobyl damaged children and the fight against human trafficking are particular affairs of her heart. But her commitment does not stop with the weakest of our society - the animals.

University teachers at the University of Kharkiv and the Zooveterinary Academy of Kharkiv are willing to replace the killing of animals for teaching purposes with computers, but don't have the financial resources. German charity organisation People For Animal Rights Germany wants to raise funds to provide four courses for veterinary and biology students with computers and other technical equipment to save the lives of yearly 1,200 rats, rabbits, guinea-pigs and frogs. Ruslana supports this good cause and actively works together with the German charity organization to raise awarness about this issue.

Harmful animal use in higher education has been common at universities all over the world for centuries. Medical, veterinary, biology and pharmacology students are forced to take part in courses where animals are being killed to demonstrate anatomical, physiological or pharmaceutical facts. Those who refuse taking part usually can't finish their study. Frogs are killed with a pair of sissors to experiment on their nerves and muscles. Rabbits and guinea-pigs are used to demonstrate the effect of poisonous drugs. More than 500 modern and innovative teaching approaches based on computer programmes, video films or harmless self-experiments exist already. But most teachers all over the world insist on the outdated method of killing animals.

In Ukraine the situation is positively different from most other countries. The first Animal Welfare Law of Ukraine which came in force in February 2006 allows students to conscientiously object. There is only one other country in the world where this is also the case: Italy. In the Netherlands and Sweden students are given the possibility to opt out, although not put down in a law. In addition there are many University teachers in Ukraine who are highly interested in alternative teaching methods and are willing to replace harmful animal use, but cannot because of lack of financial resources.

People for Animal Rights Germany want to raise funds to buy 30 computers, software and a videocamera for Kharkiv University and Kharkiv Zooveterinary Academy to save every year 450-550 frogs, 650 rats, 60 guinea pigs, 30 rabbits and some cats and dogs from a cruel death. With the help of Kharkiv based student's group 'InterNICHE Ukraine' Ukrainian students will be made aware of their legal right to conscientiously object to harmful animal use.

Ruslana supports this project, because it not only directly saves thousands of animal lives for many years to come, but because it is also about human rights and about teaching respect. She wants to help spreading the message that animals are no demonstration objects which are thrown in the bin after use, but sensitive living beings which must be treated with respect and that animal-free teaching appoaches are modern and progressive. The musician and Member of Parliament is convinced that Ukraine can serve here a good example for other countries.

Ruslana: "If we talk about charity, about helping sick children, about different humanitarian and social problems, about environmental protection, about different ecological issues, even about the Chernobyl disaster and its aftermath, we also have to consider another problem appropriately.

I learned about this problem and I had no doubts to pick it up and to help of course. At many medical, veterinary and biological universities animal experiments are used for teaching purposes.

Fortunately Ukraine has a positive image with regards to this. The Ukrainian Animal Welfare Law allows students not to take part in these cruel experiments. But many students don't know about their right. Alternative teaching methods exist and Ukrainian teachers are willing to use these. It is just that the required funds are lacking to bring these methods to Ukraine. I think that we together with a German organization will manage this.

And maybe Kharkiv will be the first good example where this will be implemented. I would be very happy, if this spreaded to L'viv and then to whole Ukraine. These are cruel experiments on totally helpless animal. I think that we can do everything possible that these killings will be stopped."

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora

Guido
Antwort 

cora
Same feelings as Lusse Cora.
Lusse told without words. But sometimes that's the best way to express feelings. I like people that have an ideal - and can inspire other people. So : Thanks. You are doing things well. Carry on !

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Guido

and I couldnt say that better ;-)

Etos
# Gesendet: 9 Feb 2007 11:52
Antwort 

Ѕлагод≥йна ≥н≥ц≥атива –≥вненського ф/к до ƒн€ —в.¬алентина.
Charity initiative of Rivne fan club on St.Valentine's Day
http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&topic =4231

Heart_healer
Antwort 

ўо ти можеш зробити дл€ ≥нших

–услана попросила мене створити тему про те, що ми можемо зробити дл€ ≥нших. „и ти колись ран≥ше проводив благод≥йну д≥€льн≥сть? ÷е не обов?€зково мають бути велик≥ проекти, адже допомогти можна ≥ на невеликому р≥вн≥. якщо ти не маЇш досв≥ду у цьому, то можливо маЇш ≥дењ з приводу того, що можна зробити або що ти сам хот≥в би зробити. “ут ти можеш под≥литись своњми ≥де€ми та досв≥дом.

÷е дуже дуже важлива тема, и класно! що ц€ тема небайдужа дл€ –услани.
- ўо € можу зробити дл€ iнших, - це питанн€ рано чи пiзно ставить собi кожна справжн€ людина, i можна лише под€кувати –усланi що вона своЇю iнiциативою i своњм прикладом даЇ поштовх дл€ щирих побуджень своњм прихильникам.
„и ти колись ран≥ше проводив благод≥йну д≥€льн≥сть? так, € теж приймав у цьому участь (грошовi переклади постраждавшим вiд стихiйних лих, пожертви на вiдновленн€ снищеною пожежею церкви), та кожен з нас напевно може щось пригадати, що робив дл€ iнших, дiйсно хай то буде i не справа на мiлiон, головне - побужденн€ вiд душi i серц€, i €кi позитивнi почутт€ ти отримуЇш вiд усвiдомленн€ що i ти щось можеш зробити, i вiд тебе щось залежить!
ѕiдтримка i респект усiм хто тут розказав про проведенi благодiйнi акц≥њ, i –усланi за те що пiдн€ла цю тему!

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Heart_healer

wow! nice to see you here!!

Etos
# Gesendet: 12 Feb 2007 10:52
Antwort 

Heart_healer
“ак, д≥йсно, дуже приЇмно - давно не бачились

Agatusya
Antwort 

я також була в дит€чому будинку . ¬≥н знаходитьс€ в ∆итомирський обл. в ѕот≥њвц≥ . “ам д≥ти обмежен≥ розвитку , забула , €к ц€ хвороба називаЇтьс€ ! я тод≥ ще ходила в фолькльорний гурт "ƒжерельце" ! Ќаша школа проводила благод≥йну акц≥ю ! ≤ вс≥ з≥бран≥ реч≥ ми в≥двезли д≥т€м ≥нвал≥дам ! ћи гралис€ з ними у сн≥жки . ћен≥ 2 рази хлопц≥ попали в око ! ѕ≥сл€ цього € зрозум≥ла , що ц≥ д≥ти так≥ ж , €к € !
ўе € в≥дправила 5 смс та 3 рази подзвонила на номер 353 ! Ќа створенн€ л≥карн≥ дл€ онко хворих д≥тей ! ƒл€ того , щоб зробити ≥ншим люд€м добро € готова в≥ддати останню коп≥йку ! ƒобро н≥коли не завадить !

AnnBernik
# Gesendet: 21 Feb 2007 16:30 - Edited by: AnnBernik
Antwort 

ј € рок≥в 7 тому була в центр≥, де живуть д≥точки, хвор≥ на —Ќ≤ƒ (у м≥ст≥ ƒонецьку). ÷е не дит€чий будинок, просто в≥дд≥ленн€ при звичайн≥й дит€ч≥й л≥карн≥, туди њх принесли батьки ≥ залишили :'( ƒуже важко було це бачити... вони - так≥ маленьк≥ (до 4 рочк≥в), н≥чого не розум≥ють, кожен з≥ своњм характером... кожен по-своЇму особливий та нажаль - непотр≥бний своњм батькам :(

Agatusya
Antwort 

“реба п≥дтримати таких д≥тей !

Ukrainka
Antwort 

Dity-takozh liudy! Ixni prava treba zahyshchaty.

svjatoslava
# Gesendet: 21 Feb 2007 18:23
Antwort 

Ukrainka

Dity-takozh liudy!
ќце ти сказала! ƒ≥ти - це в першу чергу люди!

Ukrainka
Antwort 

svjatoslava
Zvychajno !!!Ja chytala pro batkiv jaki zalyshajut abo shche girshe vbyvajut svojix ditej!Vony ne bat'ky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agatusya
Antwort 

Ukrainka
я б таких батьк≥в за ірати швир€ла б !
“ут ми сперичалис€ з одним ... я кажу , що в недалекому майбутньому ж≥нки не захочать народжувати ! “ому давайте будемо робити все дл€ того , щоб д≥точки народжувались нормальними ≥ в гарн≥й с≥м"њ ! Ќав≥ть , €кщо дитину кинули батьки , ми не повинн≥ осуджувати њх , не нам це вир≥шувати ! “реба жити своњм житт€м , але не забувати про д≥тей , €к≥ лишилис€ без батьк≥вськоњ ласки !
ј особисто –услан≥ € б побажала народити своњх д≥точок , а €кщо це так т€жко , то вз€ти з дит.будинку !

AnnBernik
# Gesendet: 22 Feb 2007 10:17 - Edited by: AnnBernik
Antwort 

ћалий потребуЇ кошти на л≥куванн€... випадково побачила в нет≥...

http://donor.org.ua/index.php?module=help&act=show&c=9&id=139

Ukrainka
# Gesendet: 22 Feb 2007 10:18 - Edited by: Ukrainka
Antwort 

Agatusya
Cikavo chomu Ruslana shche ne maje svoix ditej

Agatusya
Antwort 

Ukrainka
Ѕагато роботи ! (Ќапевно) јбо не хоче(не реально)

Agatusya
Antwort 

AnnBernik
—к≥ль йому треба з≥брати грошей ? ƒавайте будемо збирати гроши на таких д≥точок !!! ≤ нам буде добре , ≥ йому , ще й –услана буде нами задоволена !

Agatusya
Antwort 

¬ам цей малий на –уську не нагадуЇ ? ўось мен≥ здаЇтьс€ , що вони схож≥ погл€дом ! „и € така сл≥па ?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site