Is Ruslana rising from the ashes?

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Common / Is Ruslana rising from the ashes?
Autor Beitrag
nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

We all know that for long time here everything had been rather abandoned and not taken care of. After the rise in 2004 and the following years, there was, kind of, a steady descent for some time (at least my opinion). However, there've been some changes recently. The most obvious one:

- the English part of the main site has been updated much more often than it used to be

- the previously considered pointless/unnecessary/not considered at all idea about an official FaceBook page and promotion in all modern ways possible (Twitter included) has been reconsidered. A new official FaceBook page has appeared, linked on the main site.

- the unoffical (created by fans) youtube channel, RuslanaTube, has also risen to sth more than an "unofficial official" YouTube channel (and linked on the mainsite)

- everything created so far is finally linked in something more or less "whole", in a kind of.. "Ruslana Network".

We've all read the new interviews and big words about the new album and the new Ruslana, but we had the same thing before the Wild Energy album and I don't think it was as successful as the Wild Dances one (I'm not familiar with her previous popularity&work that much).

Is all mentioned above (and may be sth I can't think of now) an attempt to increase Ruslana's popularity internationally, preparing the world's audience for something grand upcoming? Could this be a means of catching the Western world's attention before another attempt for releasing a world album (Despite the duet with Missy Elliot, I don't think the previous CD did much in terms of popularizing Ruslana westward )?

Anyway, have you noticed any changes, what do you think about them? Will this be sth like "The Return of the Fans", Wild Energy 2006 or the not that wild energy of 2009?

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 29 Okt 2010 15:52 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova

Hmmm ... just a month ... will soon be single: P Social networks are pretty good for promotion, the largest up to 10

Ruslana's official site provides news and topics for discussion (duplicating the site)

No it's not "Ruslan network" - there are separate pages and links to resources for communication, which are ... ahem, less attractive ... as it is not interactive multi-user Web site, the content of which is filled by the members of the network. The site is an automated environment that enables you to communicate a user group, united by a common interest. Among them are thematic forums that are actively developed in recent times.

Beginning has been made .... and will be very good if http://fanclub.ruslana.ua/ become so.
0. Selecting and upload the site design.
1. The ability to upload fan content into one of several categories - Text, graphics, music, chips, different (with moderation)
2. Integrated ruslanatube (in site window link)
3. New forum on modern engine
4. Photo Gallery
5. Chat

----

ћмм... всего мес€ц... скоро будет сингл :– —оциальные сети довольно хороши дл€ промоушена, самых крупных до 10
http://www.ericgreenspan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/social-network-icons.jpg
официальна€ страничка –усланы предоставл€ет новости и темы дл€ обсуждени€ (дублиру€ сайт)

нет это еще не Ђ–услана сетьї - есть отдельные странички и ссылки на ресурсы дл€ общени€, которые и ... кхм, менее привлекательны ... так как не €вл€етс€ интерактивными многопользовательским веб-сайтом, контент которого наполн€етс€ самими участниками сети. —айт представл€ет собой автоматизированную среду, позвол€ющую общатьс€ группе пользователей, объединенных общим интересом.   ним относ€тс€ и тематические форумы, которые активно развиваютс€ в последнее врем€.

Ќачало положено .... и будет очень хорошо если http://fanclub.ruslana.ua/ станет таковым.
0. ¬ыбор и загрузка оформлений сайта.
1. ¬озможность загружать фан контент в одну из нескольких категорий -“ексты, графика, музыка, фишки, разное
(с предмодерацией)
2. »нтегрированный ruslanatube (в сайте окно линк)
3. Ќовый форум на современном движке
4. фотоальбом
5. „ат

Guido
Antwort 

not a nice name for a topic Niki - of course I know what you mean and I don't say you are wrong - but ashes phh in my country sounds as if she's dead

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Alex__Angel
нет это еще не Ђ–услана сетьї -

Aha, I see what you mean, it would be nice, of course.

Ќачало положено ....

Yes, that's the point.

Guido
but ashes phh in my country sounds as if she's dead

And in my culture the Phoenix symbolises rebirth, a new beginning.

Ok, "Ruslana rising from the bed"?

wespecz
# Gesendet: 30 Okt 2010 15:54
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
Is all mentioned above (and may be sth I can't think of now) an attempt to increase Ruslana's popularity internationally, preparing the world's audience for something grand upcoming?
It should possibly signalize that something is going to happen, ...

Anyway, have you noticed any changes, what do you think about them? Will this be sth like "The Return of the Fans", Wild Energy 2006 or the not that wild energy of 2009?
... but active staff and good internet background itself won't bring much fans back. That may happen and things will really start moving when Ruslana herself will give some impulse: At least one new song, new show (but not with old songs) or a new style.

Guido
Antwort 

Ok, "Ruslana rising from the bed"?
LOL Like in Kolojmika ? I liked that scene :-)

About the Phoenix : same here. There is a film : the rise of the Phoenix I think.

Wespe : I agree. But old style was ok too.

Alex__Angel
Antwort 

And what about the fan club site? Reconstruction? XD

Spacytoon
Antwort 

Offtop:
has anyone seen Ashes and Snow project? tis amazing..
recommend it!

sorry, just associations with the topic name

Guido
Antwort 

sorry the only thing outside I see is snow - the ashes are in the bin :-)

AlexandruRomania
# Gesendet: 7 Jul 2011 01:49
Antwort 

haipapa

Louis what? Go and spam on other websites, will u?

Katherine
Antwort 

I remember saying at the time, social networking will be the way forward to go anywhere, but its now a bit late and will be much harder to agin fans this way.

However it is still an essential part to a media career, and it's good to see that Ruslana and her management are starting to realise that.

Twitter is definitely what Ruslana should do!! As well as getting on YouTube herself, backstage videos and vlogs.

cora
# Gesendet: 7 Jul 2011 06:27
Antwort 

AlexandruRomania
Louis what? Go and spam on other websites, will u?

I have deleted the spam.

Katherine
Twitter is definitely what Ruslana should do!!

Look here: Twitter, MySpace and V kontakte.

AlexandruRomania
# Gesendet: 7 Jul 2011 11:46
Antwort 

Katherine

Twitter is definitely what Ruslana should do!! As well as getting on YouTube herself, backstage videos and vlogs.

+1

I also think that Ruslana needs a better PR campaign. For example, when she visited Bulgaria I found only 2 articles about her in the Bulgarian press.

When she came to Romania she was everywhere in the press before and after the concert.

Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site