Yannis

You're welcome!

Ruslana - Factory

malkataruslanna
Antwort 

Thank you for song of Ruslana - Factory

Kristy
Antwort 

Can someone send me the english version of Wild Energy 2006, please?

Katherine
Antwort 

Oh dear... I'm glad she released Energy Of Love instead of Factory for the album... However i do prefer the lyrics in Factory

I would also like the english version of Wild Energy 2006!

cora
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 07:05
Antwort 

Kristy

Here you go: Wild Energy (English 2006)

Ruslana - Factory
- (guitar version)

Interesting versions! Thank you! Where have you got them from?

cora
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 07:12
Antwort 

Katherine
I would also like the english version of Wild Energy 2006!

There is no official audio version as far as I know. I have converted it from the official English video (see above).

I like the 2006 version much better than the album 2008 version.

I'm glad she released Energy Of Love instead of Factory for the album...

Agree.

Yannis
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 08:13 - Edited by: Yannis
Antwort 

Kristy

I have an excellent copy in my archive, however it says "February 2007". Maybe it will do?

http://www.mediafire.com/?dp773zrcfcwds3k

Yannis
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 09:14 - Edited by: Yannis
Antwort 

This one I didn't know before:

г (audio)

http://play.ukr.net/chanels/show/id/77#lp=1&vi=87480

It doesn't fit to the season as it's "I wish you a Merry Christmas" but keep it for wintertime then, if you like.

That's really a crazy version!!

I made a mp3 out of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pvr8po1tougfh7x

Kristy
Antwort 

cora

Thank you!

Interesting versions! Where have you got them from?

Factory I've got from Ivan Ivanov (ivanovivan) and WE guitar version I found here:http://9biz.ru/track/2486.html

Yannis

I have an excellent copy in my archive, however it says "February 2007"

Wow! This version is a bit different than WE 2008. Thanks!

AlexandruRomania
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 14:44
Antwort 

Katherine
Oh dear... I'm glad she released Energy Of Love instead of Factory for the album... However i do prefer the lyrics in Factory

Why is that? I find "Factory" so much better than "Energy of Love". If it wasn't for that weird male voice during the rock parts of Factory, I would consider that song of the best compositions of Ruslana.

Is there any way I could erase that guy's voice from "Factory"? It's disturbing.

Yannis
Antwort 

AlexandruRomania
Is there any way I could erase that guy's voice from "Factory"? It's disturbing.

I agree with you, it's awful. I don't generally hate the hard rock genre but these parts do not fit at all into such a song.

To cut it out is easy. Here is my first quick attempt. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pgoz8f4sj8i6ftq

AlexandruRomania
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 19:30
Antwort 

Yannis

I agree with you, it's awful. I don't generally hate the hard rock genre but these parts do not fit at all into such a song.

No No No. I like this version better than Energy of Love because of the unusual contrast between ballad and hard rock, but I dislike the male vocals. Can you remove the male vocals from the hard rock parts, but keep the hard rock parts in the song?

Yannis
# Gesendet: 31 Jul 2011 19:32 - Edited by: Yannis
Antwort 

AlexandruRomania
Can you remove the male vocals from the hard rock parts, but keep the hard rock parts in the song?

That's what I did. Don't worry. Just listen to it.

ps.:
The remaining instrumental rock parts don't disturb me either.
But to keep the rock parts behind the male voice might be possible, but it's too much work / needs spezialized software. I don't have the time and I'm not in the mood to do that: They don't fit according to my taste.

Katherine
Antwort 

AlexandruRomania
Why is that? I find "Factory" so much better than "Energy of Love". If it wasn't for that weird male voice during the rock parts of Factory, I would consider that song of the best compositions of Ruslana.

Well I'm guessing its an unmastered because it sounds very amatuer compared to the Energy of Love, but the top reason would be that guys voice! I mean wtf!! It does sound disturbing!

I do like the rock bits but for me it doesnt fit the song, it sounds very strange.

Katherine
Antwort 

Yannis
AlexandruRomania

I do have the specialized software, but there would be no way to get rid of it without ruining the song. The vocal frequencies are too close to the guitar frequencies.

Katherine
Antwort 

Yannis
I have an excellent copy in my archive, however it says "February 2007". Maybe it will do?

How did you get hold of a track edit? I find these copies interesting so thanks!

I was actually hoping if you any of you actually had the original english Wild Energy version. The electro one.

Yannis
Antwort 

Katherine
I do have the specialized software, but there would be no way to get rid of it without ruining the song. The vocal frequencies are too close to the guitar frequencies.

I got some older "specialized software" was well but what you describe is exactly the problem: In an ordinary mp3-file there are no separate audio tracks for vocals and music. They are completely mixed with each other. There might be --professional-- software to do it (i.e. filter out the vocals somehow) but it's not worth the effort. If there would be an instrumental version of the loud parts, I could "melt them in", even could adjust the noise level but mixed together in the way it is, a professional approach would be to do it in a studio with the original individual source tracks.

Yannis
Antwort 

Katherine
How did you get hold of a track edit?

I don't get your point. Please explain it in more details. Are you talking of "specialized software" and it's name?

I was actually hoping if you any of you actually had the original english Wild Energy version.

I'm quite sure, that --is-- an original version of early 2007.

The electro one.

Does it have a certain name? Any example to listen to, e.g. in a Youtube video?

Katherine
# Gesendet: 2 Aug 2011 16:21 - Edited by: Katherine
Antwort 

Yannis

The early 2007 track you have is an edit not a master. For instance it's still in first stages and unreleased and there still mixing. There almost impossible to get hold of!

In regards to the second part of message

I'm talking about the original original track. Not the one in te style of the album version. When Ruslana first did the wild energy music video and single. There is a YouTube sample of
It but Im on my phone at the moment so I'll post it when I'm at home but you will find it just by searching it on YouTube quite easily

Yannis
Antwort 

Katherine
There almost impossible to get hold of!

Yes, in the meantime I think so, too. Just to finish the case from my side there is another version of July, 2006, although it's not in English. It's the oldest file I have on stock of this song.

Have fun! ... or not...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljhmwjcj94rngtz

Lena Wild
Antwort 

Kristy
Thank you sooo much for the Factory song!!!

AlexandruRomania
Yannis
Katherine
I like the guy's voice. It's strange, I agree, but I like it, it fits there Try to think about the meaning of the song. It's based on Wild Energy.Lana book, right? The guy says that for the synthetics life seems to be easy, but the real wild life is really not. If you want to live, you have to fight for it. And it's hard, very hard. You must keep going on and never give up. But it's worth of doing that

Yannis
Antwort 

Lena Wild
Try to think about the meaning of the song.

You are right, I didn't think about the lyrics.

But the composition sounds strange to me: There is a very quiet ballade, "la la la", and then, suddenly another music genre and "BAM BAM BAM". This combination does not sound good to me: A sudden mixture of silent and loud parts and femals and strange male voice like Lordi. It sounds to me like a youngster played around with some mixing tools - or the 2 parts came in there by mistake and do not belong to the original track.

But of course everybody has got his/her own associations and feelings as we can learn here. So there is a version for everybody, I suppose.

Don't worry, be happy.

Lena Wild
Antwort 

Yannis
But the composition sounds strange to me: There is a very quiet ballade, "la la la", and then, suddenly another music genre and "BAM BAM BAM".

That's what I like about it - the extraordinary contrast of these two parts. Without that it sound like Energy of Love. I like that song but I think Factory is better - because of the lyrics and because of the amazing contrast of the gentle ballade and the hard rock parts
But just as you said, everyone can feel this in different way. If you don't like it, no one can try to impose it on you

cora
# Gesendet: 3 Aug 2011 17:38 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Katherine
I'm talking about the original original track. Not the one in te style of the album version. When Ruslana first did the wild energy music video and single.

I've got the video on my YouTube channel here . That's the one you mean, don't you? The YouTube upload is from a promo DVD which contains the official WE video 2006 in UA and English.

Neither the video nor the audio version were ever released on disc (apart from this promo DVD).

I little further up in this topic I have posted a download link for an mp3 of this version without the spoken intro. Here it is again: Wild Energy (English) 2006. Isn't that the one you wanted?

Katherine
Antwort 

cora

I've got the video on my YouTube channel here . That's the one you mean, don't you? The YouTube upload is from a promo DVD which contains the official WE video 2006 in UA and English.

Neither the video nor the audio version were ever released on disc (apart from this promo DVD).

I little further up in this topic I have posted a download link for an mp3 of this version without the spoken intro. Here it is again: Wild Energy (English) 2006. Isn't that the one you wanted?

Yes thats the one thank you!!!

Katherine
Antwort 

Lena Wild
Try to think about the meaning of the song. It's based on Wild Energy.Lana book, right? The guy says that for the synthetics life seems to be easy, but the real wild life is really not. If you want to live, you have to fight for it. And it's hard, very hard. You must keep going on and never give up. But it's worth of doing that

Maybe for a physical theatre play yes i can see why it fits... but not for a commercial song, its just laughable. I have to admit I burst out laughing when I first heard it. But I really do love the lyrics, especially the last verse

Katherine
Antwort 

https://www.yousendit.com/download/YTY4YlJaQk45NVh2Wmc9PQ - Here is a little Re-edit i made with mashing the two versions together in a different way. Hope you like!

AlexandruRomania
# Gesendet: 5 Aug 2011 11:32 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania
Antwort 

Katherine

Thanks! Brilliant work!

<< 1 ... 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 25 [9 Feb 2020 10:52]