Ruslana's Birthday

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Official / Ruslana's Birthday
Autor Beitrag
Claudy
Antwort 

Hello to Ruslana,

I'm sorry because I'm too late, but I just found this website and hope it's not far too late!

Ruslana, I wish you all the best and that you go on being such a lovely singer and dancer! I also hope that your birthday celebration was just as happy, lively and inspiring as your performances on TV!

I just began to love you when watching your performance in the qualifying for the grand prix 2005. It was wonderful, inspiring and phantastic, wild but also innocent in a way! You're not just "sexy" (I hate this word), but full of life and passion. For me, a rather shy and introverted girl, your performance was simply inviting and encouraging to share your dance and your passion for life.

I really hope your career will also increase in Germany and that many many people will learn to love you and your appearance in future! For me you are the greatest inspiration since ... I don't remember.

Just go on in your way and - at first - being a "wild dancer"!

Best wishes from your latest fan

Claudy

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Claudy

this is really nice and cool that the last ESC performances makes new fans!! You have a lot more to discover with our wild Ruslana, Claudy. You wont be disappointed!

obw
Antwort 

Claudy

Welcome to Ruslana's forum, meeting place from fans all over the world. There is also a thread in german language (in it's fifth incarnation :), you're invited to join in.

Christiane
# Gesendet: 2 Jun 2005 13:24
Antwort 

Claudy
Hello and welcome to Ruslana´s forum!

cora
# Gesendet: 2 Jun 2005 13:59 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

Claudy

Welcome to the forum and as a new fan!

Your birthday wishes express in a perfect way what many of us feel. And, yeah, as Lussekatt has pointed out already, there is lots more to discover :-)

There is actually a German Ruslana fan club as a subdivision of www.ruslana.org in case you are interested.

aly
Antwort 

Ruslana is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go! Go! Go! wild dancers

Dutch_wolf
Antwort 

Yeah nice idea!! does any of you ever been in holland?

wilddaryna
Antwort 

hey!how are you??=]

Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site