Is she an older woman, now at her 32 anniversary?

- Home - Registrierung - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Official / Is she an older woman, now at her 32 anniversary?
Autor Beitrag
gineAL
# Gesendet: 24 Mai 2006 02:40 - Edited by: gineAL

I want 2 wish Ruslana a HAPPY BIRTHDAY & a lot of nrg 4 her ?wild? projects that we desire. But what do U think, now that she?s having her 32 anniversary, is she an older woman?

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 24 Mai 2006 10:27

She is 33.She was born in 1973/
And she ISN`t old!!!!!!!!!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 24 Mai 2006 11:56 - Edited by: Christiane

gineAL
But what do U think, now that she?s having her 32 anniversary, is she an older woman?
First of all, Wild Dances is right and Ruslana has her 33rd anniversary today. But what does your question mean?

Silent Man

gineAL
But what do U think, now that she?s having her 32 anniversary, is she an older woman?

Age is only important for the longness of her musical career. But Ruslana has a will that no one has. I think she will continue to her musical career very long years. And I think she looks like younger than many singers which are 17- 18 years old. Do you know Sertab's age? She is 43 years old. If even Sertab has that will to continue her musical career, then Ruslana has more than her definitely. The only doubt is about her live performance. She sings great with the dances in these years, but I hope she can continue to this even 15 years later.

D39

I think that the best idea abt her age is found in Honore de Balzacs' ''The woman at 30 years'' ;)

aisling

your only as old as u feel!!!! and with all ruslanas antics ..... id say she feels the same age as me!! (14)! mind you i feel aout 150 today! im starting my exams tomorrow!!! ahhhhh! happy birthday ruslana!

wilddaryna

gineAL
maybe you think that she is old!;)

aisling

ah no. not really! 33 isnt old!!!! she would be quite young if she were my mother! 33 is young compared to 40 in my eyes!!

Christiane
# Gesendet: 24 Mai 2006 22:40

aisling
33 is young compared to 40 in my eyes!!
Of course someone at the age of 33 is younger than someone, who´s 40 years of age, but I wouldn´t say, that you´re old, when you´re 40.......well, it´s just like you said: you´re only as old as you feel. In Germany we´d rather say: you´re as young as you feel ;-)

susanne

christiniane

i remember when i started teaching. A 16 year old boy ask me how old i was. I said 23. I was 23 at the time and he said 'good god, you're old. I thought you were much younger'

Christiane
# Gesendet: 24 Mai 2006 22:49

susanne
I was 23 at the time and he said 'good god, you're old. I thought you were much younger'
I can imagine the way it feels like. Most of the teenagers don´t know what to do with people, who are in their twenties already.

gineAL

She is 33.She was born in 1973
33 years old! So a year older: it?s worst.

Dieses Thema ist geschlossen. Es sind keine weiteren Antworten moeglich.

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site