Ruslana Forum / Official / - / New fan club site launched
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 20 . 21 . >>
Autor Beitrag
cora
# Gesendet: 23 Nov 2007 15:37
Antwort 

Nahyka
The link of new voting doesn´t work!
Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed it.

Anton
i i i i

There are stil mistakes? I'll contact yanya again.

Ria
Antwort 

, !

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Cora ,

Please add this link on the fan club website:

http://www.esctoday.com/vote/awards2007.php

cora
# Gesendet: 25 Nov 2007 22:41
Antwort 

ruslanasite
Please add this link on the fan club website

Oh, thanks! I will. Need a translation first.

cora
# Gesendet: 25 Nov 2007 23:14
Antwort 

ruslanasitehttp://www.esctoday.com/vote/awards2007.php

It says "the poll is now closed". I voted, but don't know, if my votes were counted. Can you please find out, if the poll is really closed or if it is still worth voting. And if so, until when?
I need to know this, before I put it on the fan club website.

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 26 Nov 2007 00:15 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
Bad luck again, I will miss the concert on Wednesday.

oh yeah, you came home today or you still in Ukraine?

ruslanasite
Antwort 

cora

The voting is still working for me. The last day to vote is the 24th of december 2007.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

ruslanasite

woah and AGAIN we post on forum the exact same time!!!!

ruslanasite
Antwort 

Lussekatt
woah and AGAIN we post on forum the exact same time!!!!

Anton
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2007 09:35
Antwort 

Cora
i i -.;) , i i . i.

cora
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2007 09:46
Antwort 

Anton
i
Yes, I have deleted dozends of posts from the latest spam robot :-)

cora
# Gesendet: 27 Nov 2007 09:48
Antwort 

douglas
just wondering if anyone has checked out the art work on the fan site, i have posted six pics there.... kinda wondering what people think of them.

They are great! Very creative and done with so much skills and love

douglas
Antwort 

if i had been paying more attention to who you were i would have realized you are the one who emailed me after i sent the pics.... i get bored and when i do play around with doing things to pictures so i will be sending alot more!!

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 28 Nov 2007 14:37 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

www.fanclub.ruslana.ua (, , )?
e-mail ?

cora
# Gesendet: 28 Nov 2007 16:14
Antwort 

Alex__Angel
www.fanclub.ruslana.ua (, , )?

See here: http://www.fanclub.ruslana.ua/ua/getact.php?act=art
Send to: fanclub (at) ruslana.eu. e .

douglas
who you were i would have realized you are the one who emailed me after i sent the pics....

Yes, it's me.

i get bored

If you are bored, I have lots of ideas what you can do ;-) You can promote Ruslana and the fan club in the U.S.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora

One thing I have thought about the fansite is they way we can see photos on the artwork section. I cant see them properly and have to scroll both up and down and left and right to see all of an artwork photo, and still I cant see it properly in detail. This is very annoying!!! As I miss to be able to see others artwork in a blow up that can cover more parts of the screen and also at the same time see it in full without beeing forced to see it only partly at one time.
How come the fansite dont have the photos open in a separate window where they can be seen as bigger and clearer just as it can on the mainsite?

obw
Antwort 

Great work, really!

Now, how many times is the info mail sent per person? I've received it thrice ... more twice and a half, really, until now.

(And why do Ukrainians and Russians get wild greetings and I am just a dear fan *sob*)

Lussekatt
# Gesendet: 28 Nov 2007 17:30 - Edited by: Lussekatt
Antwort 

obw
how many times is the info mail sent per person?

you sure you mean this particular site Cora is involved in or you mix it up with an email sent out (twice) only in russian for the site www.ruslana.in.ua....

And why do Ukrainians and Russians get wild greetings and I am just a dear fan *sob*

OMG!! that can only mean one thing: "OBW BIRTHDAY ALERT" I thought when I fast got reminded of the fact your birthday is in april

cora
# Gesendet: 28 Nov 2007 18:30
Antwort 

Lussekatt
I cant see them properly and have to scroll both up and down and left and right to see all of an artwork photo, and still I cant see it properly in detail.

You should increase the resulotion of your monitor. Then everything appears smaller, but it then fits on the screen. The photos are not shown in new windows, because many browsers block pop-ups. But I agree, this can be improved somehow, but I don't know how.

obw
Now, how many times is the info mail sent per person? I've received it thrice ... more twice and a half, really, until now.

Oh sorry, there were supposed to be three emails: to ruslana.org members, to newsletter recipients and forum members. Unfortunately the mail to forum members was sent now already four times. I am trying to investigate why. Sorry about this.

And why do Ukrainians and Russians get wild greetings and I am just a dear fan

True, the translation of this wasn't well coordinated. Sorry.

Lussekatt
email sent out (twice) only in russian for the site www.ruslana.in.ua....

This was an unauthorised sent-out. It is unknown which database the admin of this site has used and how he got hold of it.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

cora
You should increase the resulotion of your monitor. Then everything appears smaller

um...I dont know how to do this but Im not sure I want it smaller, then I would be seen everything EVEN more bad, even if I can see it all "at once"....

True, the translation of this wasn't well coordinated. Sorry.

aha, now I understand what OBW means, I reacted on the same when I got the email

obw
# Gesendet: 29 Nov 2007 00:19 - Edited by: obw
Antwort 

cora
Oh sorry

No need to be sorry, I know how things work and just wanted to mention it; maybe otherwise it would be sent another 263 times. (Well, there's that story where I sent someone 150000+ mails by accident... all in 1 minute) Oh yes, and the 2nd mail was missing the body, it was empty. That's why I thought something might be wrong.

The same with the translation, as I could read the wild greetings, I feel addressed and am happy.

You should increase the resulotion of your monitor. Then everything appears smaller, but it then fits on the screen.

Personally I desperately try, but my TFT has 1280x1024 and it won't change. Maybe it will lose some pixels one day, but it will never win new ones.

obw
Antwort 

Lussekatt
OBW BIRTHDAY ALERT

Yes, indeed, it is my 39,663rd birthday today. !

in april
close, but no cigar.

douglas
Antwort 

cora
i am open to ideas ... i already have a song of hers on myspace and i also have a video on there of hers. i have made a screen saver of her pics and a song that i share with everyone i know. i have found that most people once they listen to her they tend to like her music, she has a very beautiful voice so it is easy to see why she is so good!!

cora
# Gesendet: 29 Nov 2007 21:58
Antwort 

douglas
i already have a song of hers on myspace and i also have a video on there of hers. i have made a screen saver of her pics and a song that i share with everyone i know

That's great! If you've got time, you could search for for music forums and post information and pictures about Ruslana and give a link to the fan club site.

i have found that most people once they listen to her they tend to like her music

I am happy to hear this :-)

Guido
Antwort 

i have found that most people once they listen to her they tend to like her music,
I have the same experience here.

Youngest son was talking to his girl friend on his mobile phone a few hours ago while Wild Dances (UKR version) was playing. I heard her say : Nice song. Finaly he found a girl friend with good taste :-)

cora
# Gesendet: 30 Nov 2007 21:25
Antwort 

!
- ! www.fanclub.ruslana.ua.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!
- ! , www.fanclub.ruslana.ua.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions to Ruslana session open now!
The Official International Ruslana Fan Club offers you the unique opportunity to ask Ruslana your question! Please visit www.fanclub.ruslana.ua for more information.

douglas
Antwort 

cora
i have now made three screen savers which have ruslana pictures and music, maybe you could put them on the fan site and make them available for download to the members. maybe lol

Lussekatt
Antwort 

douglas

that sounds cool. Im really curious to see them. I like when fans are creative!

Nedved
Antwort 

i !

cora
# Gesendet: 3 Dez 2007 22:26
Antwort 

douglas
i have now made three screen savers which have ruslana pictures and music, maybe you could put them on the fan site and make them available for download to the members. maybe lol

Sounds cool! You are so creative! We don't have the technical possibility to upload a screensaver and offer it for download. This can be done, but it can take a some time, because our admin has got lots of other things to do first.

Maybe you can upload your screensavers on YouSendit or somewhere else and offer them here in the forum for the time being.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 20 . 21 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site