>>> „ас питань до –услани! / Questions to Ruslana <<< (1)

- Home - Registrierung - Antwort - Suchen - Statistik - Regeln - FAQ

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Official / >>> „ас питань до –услани! / Questions to Ruslana <<<
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Autor Beitrag
cora
# Gesendet: 30 Nov 2007 21:30
Antwort 

„ас питань до –услани!
ќф≥ц≥йний м≥жнародний фан-клуб –услани пропонуЇ “об≥ ун≥кальну можлив≥сть задати –услан≥ своЇ питанн€! ѕодробиц≥ на www.fanclub.ruslana.ua.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¬рем€ вопросов –услане!
ќфициальный международный фан-клуб –усланы предлагает тебе уникальную возможность задать вопрос –услане! ƒополнительную информацию можно узнать, посетив сайт www.fanclub.ruslana.ua.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions to Ruslana session open now!
The Official International Ruslana Fan Club offers you the unique opportunity to ask Ruslana your question! Please visit www.fanclub.ruslana.ua for more information.

cora
# Gesendet: 6 Dez 2007 12:16
Antwort 

Deadline is tomorrow. Last chance to ask you question :-)

Guido
Antwort 

Deadline is tomorrow
I finally found one. Emailed it. Hope I am not to late.
Esthers question - as edited by me was too long ? May I put it here after Ruslana has answered ? Or better keep it private ? :-)

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 17:38
Antwort 

cora
Dear, may I send question or not?
Yesterday I went to bed earlier than I had expected

But if it is impossible - it`s ok!) I`ll wait for another time)

cora
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 17:39
Antwort 

Guido
Esthers question - as edited by me was too long ?

No, it wasn't too long.

May I put it here after Ruslana has answered ? Or better keep it private ? :-)

It is definitely not private, as all questions and answers will be published on www.fanclub.ruslana.ua. The first lot of questions is already added.

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 17:43
Antwort 

cora
So what you`ll say) Is there a possibility?

cora
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 17:49
Antwort 

Wild Dances
So what you`ll say) Is there a possibility?

Yes of course you can send. I send you an SMS and an email already a week ago to notify you about the questions session and wondered why you didn't send your question. So, please send it.

Wild Dances

# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 18:07
Antwort 

cora
Sorry, I have a long story as ussualy, so I`ll write about that later.
My questions are sent on your emale, from which you have written me recently)
If there are some my mistakes - please, write them correctly
I would be very thankful

cora
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 18:57
Antwort 

Wild Dances
My questions are sent on your emale
I have received them. I would be grateful, if you sent them also in Ukrainian and Russian. Also the first question is not quite clear to me. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

David Kelly
Antwort 

... If this is not too late... Has Ruslana ever been to Ireland?

cora
# Gesendet: 7 Dez 2007 21:11
Antwort 

David Kelly
Has Ruslana ever been to Ireland?
No, she hasn't.

Esther
# Gesendet: 8 Dez 2007 12:18 - Edited by: Esther
Antwort 

Guido
OH Guido you really send that question did you? hahahahah cool!!

cora
That question is obviously with a big!! hahaha Did guido tell you how we got to this question??

cora
# Gesendet: 9 Dez 2007 12:41
Antwort 

Esther
That question is obviously with a big!! hahaha

Sure. But I have added it to the questions. Why not a funny question in between ;-)

Did guido tell you how we got to this question??
No, please tell me.

Lussekatt
Antwort 

Esther
Guido

I like your questions, they are really so much YOU in them both, so personal and so Estherish and Guidoish, its really cool.

I would love to climp Hoverla, althought I know it will nearly kill me I still want to do it....
But to give a "correct" reply to Esthers question then Ruslana do have to have the knowledge of Esther beeing a nanny, does she know this??

Guido
Antwort 

so much YOU in them both
I think so too.
I would love to climp Hoverla
I had the idea you climbed it ?
althought I know it will nearly kill me
It's not that high. But I must say every mountain I climbed would now kill me without preparing myself for it.
then Ruslana do have to have the knowledge of Esther beeing a nanny, does she know this??
Does she visit her own forum or gets informed about what we write ?
I sometimes had the impression Esther was behaving as my nanny : Guido you have mustard on your face. I cleaned it and then she said : Oh I'll do it for you.

cora
# Gesendet: 9 Dez 2007 23:44
Antwort 

Lussekatt
But to give a "correct" reply to Esthers question then Ruslana do have to have the knowledge of Esther beeing a nanny, does she know this??

I don't think so. Esther's questions reads as "Hi, do you remember me?". Good to remind her :-)

Guido
I cleaned it and then she said : Oh I'll do it for you.
LOL!

Guido
Antwort 

LOL!
It was very funny. But the mustard was for free.

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 14:38 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

cora

оли –ус€ в≥дповисть на питанн€?
When Ruslana will answer questions?

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 16:25
Antwort 

Alex__Angel
When Ruslana will answer questions?

I hope soon. But please be patient :-)

Esther
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 17:04
Antwort 

Lussekatt
then Ruslana do have to have the knowledge of Esther beeing a nanny, does she know this??
She could know it I think...

cora
No, please tell me.
On msn Guido and I were talking and he made a joke of me minding her kids. And we made more jokes that I can't remember and then he said that he could send it in to the question section of the site. I said that he could do that never thought he would actually send it in.

I don't think so. Esther's questions reads as "Hi, do you remember me?". Good to remind her :-)
Indeed. I wonder if she does.

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 18:37
Antwort 

Esther
On msn Guido and I were talking and he made a joke of me minding her kids. And we made more jokes that I can't remember and then he said that he could send it in to the question section of the site. I said that he could do that never thought he would actually send it in.

LOL!

She could know it I think...

Really? How? At least the question will inform her about it ;-)

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 19:03 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

cora

ћожно ли вз€ть некоторые вопросы от сюда?
e-motion_com_ua_online_conferences_94.pdf
http://download.yousendit.com/5181310A17ECC5D7,
там ответов от –усланы так и не было, странна€ истори€...
“ам есть много вопросов от фанов

Whether it is possible to take some questions from here, there?
e-motion_com_ua_online_conferences_94.pdf
http://download.yousendit.com/5181310A17ECC5D7,
answers from Ruslana and were not, strange history...
There there are many questions from fans

cora
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 21:48
Antwort 

Alex__Angel
If e-motion offers "Questions to Ruslana", they should take care that they get the answers. If not, it is cheating and not fair. But it is their problem. I am sorry for those fans who asked questions and didn't get an answer.

We have got 50 questions on fanclub.ruslana.ua. That's more than enough for busy Ruslana. To take questions from another site is not the point. The idea of offering "Questions to Ruslana" on our fan club site is to show that it is an active, functioning fan club, that it is the official fan club with connections to Ruslana. So in contrary to e-motions we will be able to get the answers.

This unique opportunity and previledge can only be granted to registered members of the fan club. So people are supposed to be encourage to register. The next "Questions to Ruslana sessions" will be in a few months time. So, those who didn't manage it this time, can wait for next time.

I hope you'll understand.

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 12 Dez 2007 21:56 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

cora

ok

я прекрасно понимал что ты это вр€д ли сделаешь, на самом деле это был намек дл€ фанов которые задавали там вопросы, что бы они перенесли свои вопросы, и получили ответ в этот или следующий раз.

I perfectly understood that you hardly will make it, actually it was a hint for fans which asked there questions, that they would transfer the questions, and have received the answer in this or following time.

cora
# Gesendet: 5 Jan 2008 16:41 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

ќпубл≥кована перша частина в≥дпов≥дей –услани на запитанн€ фан≥в. Ќа другу частину оч≥куйте п≥сл€ св€т.

ќпубликована перва€ часть ответов –усланы на вопросы фанов. ¬тора€ часть ожидаетс€ после праздников.

Read the first part of Ruslana's answers to your questions. The second part will follow soon.

www.fanclub.ruslana.ua

tanya kozariz
Antwort 

cora

COOl! Thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

I see only 50 questions waiting to be answered, and half of them left till later, but wasn't it TOP 100 or I have missunderstood it

cora
# Gesendet: 5 Jan 2008 19:24
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
I see only 50 questions waiting to be answered, and half of them left till later, but wasn't it TOP 100 or I have missunderstood it

It must be a misunderstanding. The session for questions was open for one week. It is pure coincidence that 50 questions came together during this time.

The (very old) forum topic Top 100 questions to Ruslana has nothing to do with the session on the fan club site.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

cora
oh, I see-that's it

yusia_sumy
Antwort 

cora
ƒ€куюююю я така щаслива що –уська в≥дпов≥ла на моњ питанн€

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort