Autor Beitrag
Ruslana Official
# Gesendet: 13 Apr 2011 21:04
Antwort 

"!"  "!"

11 ( ) ' "", , 15 , .

: "" '. "", , "". , , , , , , ".

"", "I' m So Amazing", .
, , ' ² 15 ² ̲ "Ͳ 1+1", ' , : fashion - 80 . ... !

"" "MyWay" ' .

, " " " " ' . . , .

, Grammy Awards: Rustee Allen ( - Slap) Brian Collier, Carlos Santana, Lauryn Hil, "" .

. -.

P.S. "" :

- "" .
- ̳ .
- ϳ ( TFC ) (Jack Spade), TFC - .
- - - KatyPerry Pink.
- - Grammy Rustee Allen Brian Collier.
- - , Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan Toni Braxton.
- , ( ).
- ( ).
- 1000 ( ).
- - ( ).

ANOTHER ROWDY-DOWDY TRICK OF RUSLANA

Now it's WOW! instead of HEY!

Ruslana's new signle "WOW!" has aired exclusively on one of the major Ukrainian radio stations - Gala Radio - on April 11th and to be premiered throughout the country by April 15th.

Ruslana: "WOW! is one of the shortest song titles in my music career ever. Now my new "WOW" probably will replace the sacred "HEY!" (smiling). The main thing about it is that the song title itself says a lot already about the emotional energy of the song".

The new single (I'm So Amazing is the English version) introduces the new Ruslana. In fact, a music video that is scheduled to PREMIERE ON APRIL 15TH DURING THE TV SHOW SNIDANOK Z 1+1 (1+1 channel) will reveal not one, but two new images of the star: the hip hop street hipster and the glamorous 80s diva the two engaged in a dance battle that she called it upon herself!

WOW!'s ambitious dance performance featuring "MyWay" dance team will be presented during Ukraine's largest scale performance as part of Ruslana's "flashmob" premiere.

Another interesting fact about the song also is that it incorporates a fragment of classical music "Chernomor's March" from the opera Ruslan and Liudmila by Mikhail Glinka one of the most popular and recognizable Slavic tunes in the world.

THE TEN WOWs OF RUSLANA'S NEW SINGLE

- WOW! is one of the shortest song titles ever in Ruslana's music career.
- The track is mixed by Richie Stites (Michael Jackson, Outkast, Tupac Shakur).
- The song is written by Ruslana with Oleksandr Ksenofontov (leader of TFC and Ruslana's husband) and Vlad Debriansky (aka Jack Spade, TFC guitarist).
- The single was recorded in Los Angeles by engineer Luke Tozour (Katy Perry, Pink) and produced by Jack Spade.
- The rhythm section of the track features Grammy Awards winner drummer Brian Collier (Santana, Lauryn Hill), drummer Oscar Seaton (George Benson, Lionel Ritchie) and a legendary bassist, the king of funk bass Rustee Allen (member of Sly and The Family Stone).
- The back vocals are performed by the vocalists of Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan and Toni Braxton.
- The rap part of the Ukrainian version of the song was performed by a producer and husband of a popular Ukrainian singer ... (Coming soon).
- An ambitious video portraying a battle of dancers... (Coming soon).
- The single will be premiered as part of Ukraine's largest scale TV dance show and competition, uniquely styled as a battle of more than 1000 dancers...(Coming soon).
- A special Balkan-Carpathian version of the song is being prepared by a cult European producer...(Coming soon).

Blizneawki
Antwort 

Ruslana-Naykrasha

Stukee
Antwort 

Can some of our Ukrainian friends record the premiere of the new video that will occur tomorrow?

WildYennifer
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2011 19:08
Antwort 

Stukee
Don't worry, I think it will be recorded and uploaded asap as usual : )

Stukee
Antwort 

Don't worry, I think it will be recorded and uploaded asap as usual : )

Great!

wespecz
# Gesendet: 14 Apr 2011 19:22 - Edited by: wespecz
Antwort 

For English speaking fans: I've found a news report about Ruslana's new style in English.

Stukee
Antwort 

There will be a Carpathian-ethno version of this song which was written by Goran Bregovic!

. , . , . .

"In this song is from me and very bold version of punk. And music helps me do that Goran Bregovic, who now prepares his version of the arrangement for this song. I am preparing a text with two famous people who make jokes and fun throughout Ukraine. But they want to be yet unnoticed."

Source : URL

Stukee
Antwort 

The music video is up :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyvwFGaInUk

I like the idea of the videoclip, but the song is not my cup of tea... It lacks something. It sounds like a song you usually hear during commercials. Nothing impressive really.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Stukee
Thanks for the rapid reaction!

Unfortunately, I agree with you...

Blizneawki
Antwort 

Stukee

Guido
Antwort 

Milk and sugar Niki ? No much comment about the clip. It isn't something you say : hey what's that - never heard something like that before.
Jacobs is German, but the name - the way it is written sounds very Flemish.

cora
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2011 18:51
Antwort 

I like the song and video
- at least the short part that can be watched (thank you Stukee!). It's a good dance song, good groove and catchy melody. The video is very dynamic and appears professionally done.

Yes, it's pretty commercial. But why not. I can understand that Ruslana's ambition is still to become successful outside Ukraine. Hutsul folk is definitely not suitable to reach this ambition. Too exotic. 'Wow' is a song I can well imagine being played on German radio.
I wish her much success and luck!

ANTARES
# Gesendet: 15 Apr 2011 19:34 - Edited by: ANTARES
Antwort 

"", . ,, . , " 3 ?..."

Yannis
Antwort 

ANTARES
"", . ,, . , " 3 ?..."

Yannis
Antwort 

http://ciko.az/music/44218-guslana-vau.html

malkataruslanna
Antwort 

video is very nice

Stukee
Antwort 

Ok... I have just listened to the song in full and I'm even more disappointed by this new style. The song sounds like a demo or something... I can understand that it was written as a mid tempo melody and I think that this is the main problem. If it was up-tempo with some extra bass on it, it would sound way better. The skretch of the song is weird too :
Verse 1 -> Bridge -> Chorus 1 -> Verse 2 -> Bridge -> Chorus 2 -> Rap part by Sasha -> Outro.

Yannis
Antwort 

Stukee
Ok... I have just listened to the song in full and I'm even more disappointed by this new style.

Yes, same with me. This American style spoils the good Eastern artists. Just Western mainstream.

She should better stay away from those influences and be authentic.

flipsty
Antwort 

I don't want to be the one who never likes anything, but this song is boring. I'm sorry.

nikoleta_rangelova
Antwort 

Have you noticed the new banners on the UA/RU parts of the sites? The "WOW" thing looks like cut out from a comic book :D

By the way, it reads "download" exactly on the banners, but for some reason I can't download it. Is anyone able to? I'd like to hear the song in full. Or is this option to be found anywhere on the site?

Stukee
Can you, please, share where you found the full song?

cora
The video is very dynamic and appears professionally done.

I wonder whether it also tells a story like most of her videos so far or it's just random shots. I just need to see the whole of it.. :D

I can understand that Ruslana's ambition is still to become successful outside Ukraine. Hutsul folk is definitely not suitable to reach this ambition.

Perhaps..

Anna Marchenko
Antwort 

!))) , , , , . ) , !!!

cora
# Gesendet: 16 Apr 2011 07:18 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

nikoleta_rangelova
By the way, it reads "download" exactly on the banners, but for some reason I can't download it. Is anyone able to?

It's not working.

Have you noticed the new banners on the UA/RU parts of the sites? The "WOW" thing looks like cut out from a comic book :D

The comic style is not my taste either. But what I really dislike and don't understand is (again) the unprofessional approach of the release. The intro picture of the main site is still the old one, also the banners of all pages except the home page, also the blog, RuslanaTV, RuslanaTube and one of the two FB pages are still old style. When a new style/single/project is released everything should be changed on the day of the release and not being presented in small chunks.

Also on the day of the first presentation a LEGAL paid download should be available, otherwise you force people to download it illegally.

I wonder whether it also tells a story like most of her videos so far or it's just random shots. I just need to see the whole of it.. :D

Yes. On the blog it says: the hip hop street hipster and the glamorous 80s diva the two engaged in a dance battle that she called it upon herself!

Stukee
Rap part by Sasha ->

It's not Sasha, according to the blog it's , .

cora
# Gesendet: 16 Apr 2011 07:23 - Edited by: cora
Antwort 

On the main site are photos from the making-of of the video >>

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 16 Apr 2011 08:13 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

... -

chris1891
Antwort 

Wow,what a change - I really didnt expect the new 80's diva in the shape and form of Ruslana!!The song isn't that bad but It is just a dance song!(can someone translate it?) I think I hear in the second verse the words : okay,gay and straight!!Thats definetely a Lady Gaga influence and the whole new style has a lady gaga influence!!

I will wait for the Balkan-Carpathian (Thank God) version.
And what's all this Info about the song in the blog??????

- The single was recorded in Los Angeles by engineer Luke Tozour (Katy Perry, Pink) and produced by Jack Spade.
- The rhythm section of the track features Grammy Awards winner drummer Brian Collier (Santana, Lauryn Hill), drummer Oscar Seaton (George Benson, Lionel Ritchie) and a legendary bassist, the king of funk bass Rustee Allen (member of Sly and The Family Stone)

- The back vocals are performed by the vocalists of Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan and Toni Braxton

Who cares???????????And in the last album she had two songs with rnb Stars and both were oficially unnoticed!
The wild Energy single did much better than the moon of dreams single in Ukraine!!boah guysss!!

I am sure that with a wild dances style track she would have more chances to become successful...

Yarik
Antwort 

, .

WildYennifer
# Gesendet: 16 Apr 2011 11:14
Antwort 

chris1891
Sorry, can't agree about Lady GaGa influence, don't see anything in common, even that part.
The translation of the specific part you asked about is:

I do not wonder who you are, it is okay (or "is it okay?")
You're a Neanderthal man or maybe a gay
Don't care about your kind of spray (spray x3)
Whethey you play poker or hockey...

Olena Soltysyak
# Gesendet: 16 Apr 2011 14:03 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak
Antwort 

. , . ..... , .... ....
. ..... , , . , , , , , , , . 㳿, , , ......
³ , . , .

AnnaWmCz
Antwort 

I've been her fan since 2004 (and still I am), but she has really changed... And it matters, because I was hoping that her new style will be different...
And she was the most popular with her "Wild danes era", because her songs were such original... Then the "Wild energy era" came and her music was different, but still good and original...Now her music is normal pop which we can hear in every radio or in TV...
But let's wait until we hear the other songs too... But I guess it will be the same ...
Well, I was hoping that Ruslana's new style will be rock or "something like" it...
I am sorry for this opinion...

...But, her new photos are very nice

Alex__Angel
# Gesendet: 16 Apr 2011 18:39 - Edited by: Alex__Angel
Antwort 

- ̳ .
- - - KatyPerry Pink.
- - Grammy Rustee Allen Brian Collier.
- - , Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan Toni Braxton.
- , ( ).

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Deine Antwort
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Name  » Passwort 

- Home -

Online now: Guests - 8; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 Mai 2020 02:21]

online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site